It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public fury grows over police killing of teenager over $2 bus ticket! VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Done the obligatory search and haven’t found anything. Sorry if already posted.

This public rally seems to be in response to the fatal shooting that has been doing the rounds on the internet and ATS of the boy shot by police over a $2 bus fair.

ATS Original thread here

I have to say that although unorganised with their war cry’s it’s good to see them stand up against this tyranny.

Has anyone else seen any video's after this one as it is very short? Would have thought it could get a little ugly by the looks of it. And check out how many camera's are in the crowd.

My personal take;

Although I don’t live in America, generally speaking what happens there makes its way everywhere else in the world. This certainly seems to me, with everything going on around the globe, that this is would be some of the signs of the beginning of the revolution.

Someone needs to hit the reset button on this matrix we have created as we have it completely backwards. Time for a doover...

Sorry about the rude word in the Vid. That's how it was named on YouTube.
edit on 22/7/2011 by Ashtanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
$2 bus ticket? I don't see any mention of that in your link OP - only the accusation that he was carrying a weapon. But nevertheless, killing a 19 year old without evidence he was even carrying a gun, and additional eye witnesses, crosses the line by a long shot. The next thing you know, martial law will be all over the US. Some may say this is apart of NWO.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Jobless morons?

Or highly educated advocates.

I'll let you decide...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Would they be screaming like this if that guy had shot one of their kids? That is why he was shot not because of bus fare.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Would they be screaming like this if that guy had shot one of their kids? That is why he was shot not because of bus fare.

But he didnt shoot any of their kids. Surely all men carrying guns dont go around shooting kids. America would be in a lot of trouble if they did.
edit on 22-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by buster2010

But he didnt shoot any of their kids. Surely all men carrying guns dont go around shooting kids. America would be in a lot of trouble if they did.

I forgot if you don't hit any kids it's ok to shoot at the police.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

OK I see it's alleged he shot at cops. OK I take my point back. Pretty stupid thing to do, shoot at an armed cop and expect to survive.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by buster2010

OK I see it's alleged he shot at cops. OK I take my point back. Pretty stupid thing to do, shoot at an armed cop and expect to survive.

We still don't know if he shot at the cops.
Eyewitness reports are saying he didn't, police reports are saying he did.
Police also reported that they found a gun after he was scraped off the crime scene, elsewhere. Pretty convenient, no?
We'll probably never really know what happened, so how about we not worry about why they shot at himand worry about how they behaved after he was shot.
It seems to have been a kill mission seeing as how they stood around and let him bleed out. Their objective was to make sure this little punk was dead. It wasn't after a few minutes of the kid laying there, feeling his body drained of blood, that one of the idiots decided to go over and check on him.
Last time I checked, when an officer shoots someone to neutralize the threat of a weapon, they immediately run over to grab/remove the weapon.

This one's tricky

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
so smart arrrse wers the gun he has in the original videos???if there was a gun it apered after his heart stopped

top topics

join