It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVELATION 8:13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
13And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
13And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

What's your point?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So whats your point.. Don't take this as rude.. It's more constructive Criticism.

But it seems pointless to start a thread with a bible verse.. and not explain it's importance, or why you are posting..
edit on 21-7-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Lol....crazy talk

Second

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Angel's be trippin.

Amirite?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The way to see by faith is to shut one eye to reason.
Ben Franklin
edit on 21-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I know what your point is. The signs are here, and some are watching and seeing. Others are turning their heads.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

Are there any inhabiters of the earth present?

If there are maybe they can find out if theres a "reason" for making a thread for a single verse... and no coment?

Oh right... and woe to ya...

edit on 21-7-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

I know what your point is. The signs are here, and some are watching and seeing. Others are turning their heads.

Yes my friend that is exactly my point! Good observation and your eyes are WIDE OPEN!! Not wide SHUT

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, what you mean that angel will be Gabriel with his legions, unchaining the Wrath of God. Right?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Is it your stance that we are in the middle of the Trib? Because Rev 8:13 is after the seal judgments and during the trumpet judgments. And as bad as things are, it seems pretty clear that those particular preceding events have not happened yet (such as Wormwood poisoning a 3rd of the world's water supply).

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Is it your stance that we are in the middle of the Trib? Because Rev 8:13 is after the seal judgments and during the trumpet judgments. And as bad as things are, it seems pretty clear that those particular preceding events have not happened yet (such as Wormwood poisoning a 3rd of the world's water supply).

The bible doesn't go in sequence...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

(sorry I know is a touchy subject so don't yell at me) but if comet elenin is wormwood and layers the earth in red iron dust as it has been said it will do, then what if that dust poisons the earth and water. That would fall in line with prophecy.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by SavedOne

(sorry I know is a touchy subject so don't yell at me) but if comet elenin is wormwood and layers the earth in red iron dust as it has been said it will do, then what if that dust poisons the earth and water. That would fall in line with prophecy.

Yes and sometimes the bible goes back and forth. It is not all in sequence sometimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You're probably right. I have $200 worth of water, rice, beans and canned food in storage since last month. Not because of my faith, but because I am in Central Missouri. If the weather doesn't get us, the earthquake will. $200 is a small price to pay now for 6 months of food and water. My family and elderly in-laws are safer for 3 hours of my extra income. I'm planning on getting more in a few weeks. All stored in a dry place with plastic containers. 30 year shelf-life.

Originally posted by SavedOne

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Luke chapter 8
9 His disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10 He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,
“‘though seeing, they may not see;
though hearing, they may not understand.’[a]
11 “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Isaiah 32:3 Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Go to this post to read about what I was told by an angel, about the trumpet blast.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Here we go....

ancient astronaut theory based on the bible

new topics

top topics

join