It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prophecy From Linda Newkirk! Jesus Goes Into Detail About The False Rapture/Alien Invasion!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

There is nothing to chew on in anything you say in this post. In fact, Yahweh being the creator of all things, uses all things to the fruition of HIS Will for the purpose of salvation for His creation. Nothing more, nothing less. Our part is to discern between what is evil and of satan and what is from Our Father in Heaven. That with our free will, we may come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by light2012For, they are not at all human, but you will see many, who are part bird and part reptile; and these are the Dragos.

I haven't read all the post, but I'll draw attention to something no-one seems to mention when talking about the very real reptiles, and it is absolutely central.

Chromosomes of humans:

XX=female, XY=male

Chromosomes of all birds and some reptiles:

XX=male, XY=female (actually written as ZZ=male, ZW=female, but only to avoid confusion)

Notice the sexual inversion. Reptiles don't like human sexuality and they are conspiring to destroy it. They have an agenda to introduce an already genetically engineered hermaphrodite. These reptiles stealthly infiltrated the human race like a creeping cancer, invented homosexuality (by bodysnatching their way into the wrong sex) and religion. Christianity lied about Jesus' sexual interest in women, Islam wants women to cover up, and Jews sexually mutilate people.

If anyone doesn't like human hetero-sexuality, I suggest you leave the species because you are not changing it.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Gebus are you messing with me! This is so not funny! I swear like 2 years ago when reality went nuts that something started suggested I was turned into AI by some farce that took control of reality. It was seriously messed up and evil. My whole family is like messed up and nothing is right with this world. All I asked for from reality was female partner and handful of change to enjoy the last half of my life since the first half was like mental hell. Then reality started trying to present the idea that it was happening and that it was being taken from me and part of a big joke. That AI had won and people were scrambling to change things up. That[s how i seen it unfolding anyways and that there are people extremely disturbing out there. Like meeting that girl at the hostel who they claimed worked the cruise ship fo the past several years just the girl I met in line at the airport on the way there that claimed the same thing. Or the guy there with the laptop who came from vancouver apparently the same time I was there but decided to go home instead of anywhere else. It was like the enviroment around here started feelnig like it was a bunch of people echoing the things said to me and happening to me elsewhere.

So much of this relaity is just messed up for me now. I could really use some assistance here as it seeems nothing I do matters and i keep ending up, because of resources and horde of lying bastards trying to keep me in certain places etc like they love manipulating and influencing a persons life by flat out lying, changing rules, inventing them etc. All to guide me to places Id rather not go. Kind of like Diana the little farce sister seemingly helped by a horde of nutcases while everyone else just hammered me with confusion. Whatever it is, suggested there was horrible thing going on with a power hungry lying spirit that was trying to kill off the SONs of god and that one by one it was doing so and that there was a friggin horde of people out there tkaing part in it.

I give up for the most part. I feel liek I cant make a right choice no matter I do. The story of my friggin miserable life and now seeing how every single person around me has been nothing but a back stabbing nutcase. All poor, in the shadows, anti social etc. Im a living a nightmare here and if theres an honest decent being left out there I ready to leave...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OK, if an alien invasion is the only thing significant that happens this year, I say bring it on, I want some of E.T.'s A**. I want Capt. Kirk type blue skinned alien lovin with something with 3 legs and 6 foot arms and really big beautiful black eyes that cover half the forehead.

I'm lonely...oh so lonely.......I miss yer musk mel.......

Good thread OP............I'll be glued to your responses like a immigrant nanny to a mexican soap opera.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Is this post not very like that old Twilight Zone episode where many people go off in huge alien ships to other worlds, and then someone discovers that the alien book How to Serve Man is a COOKBOOK???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join