It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prophecy From Linda Newkirk! Jesus Goes Into Detail About The False Rapture/Alien Invasion!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The following is excerpted from Chapter 78 of Book 12 at www.prophecies.org read it in full at this link,
prophecies.org...

Third Message from our Saviour

“A False Rapture, An Alien Invasion,

The Skies the World Over will erupt with UFOs” Please go check out my dream I had in 2008.www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen carefully to My words to you this morning; for you come and you ask Me about an event in the skies the world over, which shall surely come to pass.

Hear Me in this, My Blessed Child, and write what I say, that My people may be the wiser. I say to you, oh My people, “All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me!” For, any and all, who take their eyes off Me, for even a moment, in these most perilous of times, may very well be deceived and carried into the enemy’s camp.

Do you think to outsmart Satan? Do you not know that he has been the deceiver, even from the beginning? He is master of deception and very fine at it; and he has, at his disposal, great resources and great armies, which you, as a people, are ignorant of. And, his armies are far greater than you can imagine, even one third of the stars of heaven, who were cast down with him. Yet, these are not all, but in his army are cleverly disguised robotic elements, and robotic humans, as well as great numbers of his own children, who are also human.

Then, he also has at his disposal billions of humans all over the world, who have fallen to his wicked and deceptive ways, who do his bidding and are not even aware that they do his bidding. They kill at command. They steal at command. They lie at command and all under cover of government and official business. His chain of command is very great and you, oh My people, are grossly ignorant of him and his vast armies and means to both deceive you, and to destroy you.

Yet, many of you think to fight these battles. For, even as some few of you know and understand, you fight not against flesh, when you fight Satan and his many non-human hoards, but you fight against powers and principalities of great darkness, who are not human, and were never human, but fell from the Upper Realms. They aligned themselves with Satan/Lucifer to fight against the Light, for they wished to overtake the Light. They rebelled and fell, in pride and arrogance, and are thereby filled with every evil and perverted thing; and they wish to destroy all light on this planet and /or to consume it for themselves, that they might still rise up and overtake you, who bear My light. So, they war against those of you, who bear My light.

None of you true ones escape their watchful eyes and as I have said to you, these vast armies have been cast down, but in My mercy and for the love of My Elect, I bound them in a secret place, until there would come the right time, the time of My own choosing, to release them. So, billions, many billions of them are bound up in this secret place, but at the time of My own choosing, I shall release them and they shall come forth, many, many billions of them; and they shall fill the skies the world over. They shall come at a terrible time in the earth and at a time when many feel hopeless and in despair, at a time when many think that they will escape such terrible times.

Through vast mind control techniques, they will gain control over the minds of many! The curious and the spiritually weak listen and many of them will obey the commands and they will willingly go and enter into these ships. And, many, who believe what is called the “early-out rapture” will believe that these ships are of Me; for their thinking is twisted and they will fall for the great mind control, which will come at them from many directions.

Many televangelists will be used, and preachers will be used, as mind controlled stooges at the hands of Satan and these very evil creatures; and these preachers, and even certain prophets, will trumpet the arrival of Jesus for His people.

Great lies, storms of lies, will beat down on the people; and such lies will seduce the weak, as great numbers, even millions upon millions of people the world over, will agree to enter into these ships.

Oh, the woes! Oh, the great woes! Oh the fright! Oh, the pain! Oh, the suffering! Oh, the sorrows! For, many of you will be killed straight away! You will be served up to these evil hoards as one great feast, and they will feast on upon your flesh and upon your blood. For, they are not at all human, but you will see many, who are part bird and part reptile; and these are the Dragos. They will eat you alive, pecking and clawing at you and delighting in your fear as they gobble your flesh and drink your blood; for it is your life force that they wish to consume. It is your light, that they wish to devour.

But, some of you, who enter into these ships, which will fill the skies, will be saved for greater horrors. For, they will invade your bodies and will take over your bodies and will use your bodies to further deceive great numbers of people. For, their ways are not your ways. They were once of high standing in the Upper Realms, but they fell! Nevertheless, they are not without certain supernatural powers. And, you will not understand their powers; but when you later see some that you have seen and known to go into these ships, appear again before your very eyes, you will delight to see once again your friends and family, only to be consumed and devoured alive, by the Drago, who has taken the body.

Therefore, when you see those, who go up into these ships, consider them gone and do not trust your eyes regarding them again.

These Dragos will use these snatched bodies to take over many key positions in government, in armies, in important trades, and in important services.

Therefore, My warnings to you to come out of the world, will be more important than ever! For, in your day to day activities, you will encounter them, yet you will most certainly be deceived by them, that is, all but some very, very few of you.

And, this deception will be to your own undoing; for I warn you now that this is coming. This is going to happen, an alien invasion/false rapture; and this will be the reward for so many, who have loved a lie and who have spread the lie, that I would come for you before you have to suffer in the earth. Have I not told you that you would be tried in the fires and tested as gold and silver, yet many of you want the easy way and you will not hear the truths, but would rather believe the lies.

Now, the great liar is among you and he is not at all stupid. He is crafty, very crafty; and he watches you and analyzes you, when you have no clue that he is even in your midst. For, Satan, that old Dragon, has been cast down, even as My servant, Linda Newkirk, has written.

There came a war in Heaven in the late Winter and Spring of 2006, just as my servant, Linda Newkirk, has told you in the writings of Revelation Twelve, and Satan was cast down. Along with him were cast down many billions of Dragos, but I commanded Archangel Michael and others of My archangels to fight and to subdue them and to round them up and to hide them in a secret place. For, it was not time for them to come forth and to take their place in Satan’s army in the earth. But, I tell you now, that there shall come a time, when I will set free these vast information of Dragos and few of you will be the wiser.

Hear Me, oh you nations, who sleep and slumber. Satan is given his time in the earth and his kingdom is in place. By the day, you can see his great evils, and they escalate in the earth, yet so many of you prefer deception. You will not see the truths of what is, of what has been, and of what is to come.

The time of the great sifting is at hand and many souls will be sifted into the fires (of hell). Also, at this time, many will make the most terrible decision to take the mark of the beast; and these souls will be destroyed. Yes, indeed, a great sifting is at hand.

Beware, oh you, who sleep in the midst of such evil; for in your ignorance, you will be carried away.

For, you will most certainly now either seek Me with your whole heart and you will walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, or you will be in the camp of Satan. For, it is either one, or the other.

Make your way straight, oh My people. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Consider Me in all things, lest you be deceived and carried away and end up in the fires! For, since there was a nation, there have never been times as severe, as what you are now entering into.

Make copies of this message and distribute far and wide, that the blind may see and understand what is upon the whole world.

My Little One, My words, which you just heard in the spirit, when translated mean, “Stay away from the Dragon,” and I have allowed you to hear these words, even in My own language, a language that you do not know; for these words are for all nations, but especially for My people in China and the Orient. “STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAGON!”

And, with these words, I say unto you and unto all of My people. The light of My Kingdom is in the earth and it shines to every humble and obedient heart. Receive My light, oh My people and be filled; for this light is My pure love to you. And, when you see all of these things come to pass, then know that My finger tip is about to touch you, oh My Faithful Bride.

I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 13th day of July, 2011,

Linda Newkirk

Some background information

My Dear Ones, this last message was given to me as I sought our Saviour regarding information, which I was receiving regarding an upcoming alien invasion. In the past, I have not personally received any visions or messages about this invasion. But, I was alerted to this upcoming invasion though my friend, Mark, who lives in Canada.

My friend, Mark, has had three dreams about an alien invasion, and in these dreams, he saw that the sky was filled with spaceships; and he further describes how great numbers of people were mindlessly carried up into these ships. He was given these three dreams before I came to know him in 2007, and since that time, he has run across several dreams in which others were also shown an alien invasion. In these dreams also, others saw that the sky was full of alien ships. Such a dream was reportedly given to one, who lives in Australia, so my Dear Ones, we know that this invasion will be a worldwide event.

Very recently, my friend, Mark told me about a dream, or visitation, which was given to a young child. In this visitation, our Saviour visited with this young child and told the child to warn people NOT TO GET ON THESE SHIPS. Our Saviour warned that those, who entered into these ships, would be killed and eaten. If you search for these dreams in the Internet search engines, many of you will find them, but I will not include them here at this time.

So, my Dear Ones, over time, I pondered these things, which Mark told me, but only recently did I seek our Saviour regarding this upcoming alien invasion. From our Saviour’s above words, He both verified and added to what others have been shown in various dreams regarding this alien invasion.

Read the Antichrist Prophecies at this link,

[link to prophecies.org]

Read The Invitation to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb at this link

[link to prophecies.org]
edit on 21-7-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

From OP:

This is nonsense, but...

My reaction to your OP:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What an interesting post! I don't know what to make of it, but sounds like something along the lines of Project Blue Beam, but not holographic images, rather a real event.

So who do we believe?

Do we believe it's a fake holograph technology or the real thing?

In either case, the message says to stay away....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

"Do we believe it's a fake holograph technology or the real thing? "

that is what worries me the most. what if its the real thing byt we turn a blind eye because we were programmed to. but its likely that the whole thing is made up, so hopefully the decision is left to ourselves without any interference,

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The only other approach to combat Harold Camping! Refute the claims!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree with you OP.
but the devil's advocate in me says. If the deciever will deceive us, how do we know that this message didnt come from "the great deceiver". Its a never ending question. If God says dont get on the ships because it is the great deciever tricking you. Whos to say its not the great deceiver posing as the Lord saying all this?

Just sayin

****BTW your links are non exsistant
edit on 21-7-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This is NOT a message from our Father in Heaven. Linda Newkirk is a false prophet. No where in the world of man does Yahweh communicate outside of His Word. If it does not come from His Gospel of Salvation then it doesn't come from Him.

Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the LORD of hosts: "Do not listen to the word of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; they speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD. "

Jeremiah 23:25
The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; and he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully."

The only prophets of Yahweh will speak directly from His Word and His Word alone. That is The Word of God. This is an example of a letter written by a false prophet being lead astray by forces other than the One true God.

This is designed to deflect people from the truth of Yahweh's prophecies coming to fruition just as He wrote them. She is merely an instrument of the dark forces used to stear people away from The Word of God and the truth of what is to come as is written in The Word of God.

www.amightywind.com...

edit on 21-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

This is NOT a message from our Father in Heaven. Linda Newkirk is a false prophet. No where in the world of man does Yahweh communicate outside of His Word. If it does not come from His Gospel of Salvation then it doesn't come from Him.

Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the LORD of hosts: "Do not listen to the word of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; they speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD. "

Jeremiah 23:25
The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; and he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully."

The only prophets of Yahweh will speak directly from His Word and His Word alone. That is The Word of God. This is an example of a letter written by a false prophet being lead astray by forces other than the One true God.

www.amightywind.com...

joel 2:28

King James Version (KJV)

28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is to say that the true prophets will speak from The Word of God. Not from their own ideas. It must align with The Word to have veracity. If it doesn't align with The Word of God, then it isn't from God. Hence, the warnings to us regarding false prophets.

Matthew 7:13-14
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There will be a false second coming, but that person is not to be trusted because they state that in 2006 Satan was cast out of Heaven. Satan was cast out of Heaven before Adam and Eve were created. This one little flaw proves that person is just another false prophet. Satan is tricky, and will mix truth with lies in order to secure his objective. He even tried to use Scripture against Jesus to try to trick Him when He was fasting in the desert for 40 days (see Matthew 4:5-6: Matthew 4:5-6: www.biblegateway.com...:5-6&version=KJV )

Luke 10:17-18(KJV)
17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

How could Jesus behold Satan fall as lightning from Heaven thousands of years before that, if he was barely cast out in 2006?

Revelation 12:7-9(KJV)
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Genesis 3:14(KJV)
15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The vision of Revelation 12:7-9 is saying that Satan was cast out of Heaven long ago. In Genesis 3:15 is when God told Satan that He would send a Redeemer to save mankind. That is when Satan made every effort he could to prevent the Messiah from surviving when He was born.
edit on 21-7-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

This is NOT a message from our Father in Heaven.

Well, you ain't joking.

Unless over the past 2,000 years he changed his writing style to that of a college freshman who overuses commas and doesn't use semi-colons properly.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have tears flowing and it isn't for my own soul, but by the power of words that invoke the very essence of such nightmares into my mind against the weak and the weary! What kind of Lord would we have if we cannot be warned of such evil? Yet, the evil does exist in Men of power already, so I fear that those who are to be possessed already are!

One thing that stops me from absorbing this as Truth, although I would be the first to call an Alien/UFO a Demon, is that Lucifer was an Angel and never a Demon. Only the Devil himself would be of such a magnitude and through his work he has created Satan/Society.

If we are to ask forgiveness of our sins we must forgive those who trespassed against us! Can we honestly say to GOD that we have forgiven those who have trespassed us? Can we forgive Lucifer?

Lucifer fell from Heaven because of his arrogance towards the Man/Creation; he wished to be Loved most High and for this he fell. Now it is time to forgive him and allow GOD to accept him back with the rest of the Fallen. We are the Fallen; in those days the Fallen took the daughters of man as wives. The results were the Titans and this is why there was the Great Flood. Only those who did not possess the power of the Titan/Nephilim were spared; Noah was a Titan but of purity, within him were the seeds of Angels and through him we all came to be.

We are the Fallen Angels asking for Forgiveness! If we cannot forgive ourselves and forgive those who trespassed us then we cannot be given a place in Heaven.

The biggest farce was the Devil convincing man that he was indeed from Heaven, that he was an Angel. The Devil was never such a Light. His dominion are Demons and they are not from Heaven!

It is time to Forgive Lucifer and the Fallen ones! It is time to forgive yourself! Within each of us lies the DNA to transform our physical body into an Everlasting Body, we only need to ask for forgiveness but we only can do that by forgiving all.

The Morning Light, the Morning Star, the Evening Star, the most beautiful in the Heavens. Represented by the Flower of Life, the Pentagram, Venus, Love!

It is all we ever wanted from the moment of our birth, to be Loved! Can we not Love enough to realize that is all Lucifer ever wanted, now we must give that Love forward and fix what transpired in Heaven so that we can finally fix what is to transpire on Earth!

Forgiveness!

As for UFOs and Aliens, they are truly Demons, and those humans who embrace them or allow them into their hearts also are Demonized. Cast out the Demons by simply saying the "Lord's Prayer" and forgive the one to whom you believe is the most unforgivable. Then and only then can we be Forgiven.

I Forgive you Lucifer! I Forgive you and I Love you as you are my equal in Heaven!

May the Lord have mercy on those who cannot yet see the deception that the Devil would have us all believe!

Bless us all in this most critical hour! I will not accept the Devil/Demon/Man creations, I will shut out the UFO phenomenon and I will cast out the Demons with Light! I embrace the Light from Above, not from below!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I have tears flowing and it isn't for my own soul, but by the power of words that invoke the very essence of such nightmares into my mind against the weak and the weary! What kind of Lord would we have if we cannot be warned of such evil? Yet, the evil does exist in Men of power already, so I fear that those who are to be possessed already are!

One thing that stops me from absorbing this as Truth, although I would be the first to call an Alien/UFO a Demon, is that Lucifer was an Angel and never a Demon. Only the Devil himself would be of such a magnitude and through his work he has created Satan/Society.

If we are to ask forgiveness of our sins we must forgive those who trespassed against us! Can we honestly say to GOD that we have forgiven those who have trespassed us? Can we forgive Lucifer?

Lucifer fell from Heaven because of his arrogance towards the Man/Creation; he wished to be Loved most High and for this he fell. Now it is time to forgive him and allow GOD to accept him back with the rest of the Fallen. We are the Fallen; in those days the Fallen took the daughters of man as wives. The results were the Titans and this is why there was the Great Flood. Only those who did not possess the power of the Titan/Nephilim were spared; Noah was a Titan but of purity, within him were the seeds of Angels and through him we all came to be.

We are the Fallen Angels asking for Forgiveness! If we cannot forgive ourselves and forgive those who trespassed us then we cannot be given a place in Heaven.

The biggest farce was the Devil convincing man that he was indeed from Heaven, that he was an Angel. The Devil was never such a Light. His dominion are Demons and they are not from Heaven!

It is time to Forgive Lucifer and the Fallen ones! It is time to forgive yourself! Within each of us lies the DNA to transform our physical body into an Everlasting Body, we only need to ask for forgiveness but we only can do that by forgiving all.

The Morning Light, the Morning Star, the Evening Star, the most beautiful in the Heavens. Represented by the Flower of Life, the Pentagram, Venus, Love!

It is all we ever wanted from the moment of our birth, to be Loved! Can we not Love enough to realize that is all Lucifer ever wanted, now we must give that Love forward and fix what transpired in Heaven so that we can finally fix what is to transpire on Earth!

Forgiveness!

As for UFOs and Aliens, they are truly Demons, and those humans who embrace them or allow them into their hearts also are Demonized. Cast out the Demons by simply saying the "Lord's Prayer" and forgive the one to whom you believe is the most unforgivable. Then and only then can we be Forgiven.

I Forgive you Lucifer! I Forgive you and I Love you as you are my equal in Heaven!

May the Lord have mercy on those who cannot yet see the deception that the Devil would have us all believe!

Bless us all in this most critical hour! I will not accept the Devil/Demon/Man creations, I will shut out the UFO phenomenon and I will cast out the Demons with Light! I embrace the Light from Above, not from below!

Luke chapter 8
9 His disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10 He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,
“‘though seeing, they may not see;
though hearing, they may not understand.’[a]
11 “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Isaiah 32:3 Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen.

These are the scriptures that they don't know. Only a few select are aware like us.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why is this thread in Conspiracies in Religion and not in Religion, Faith, And Theology?

The purpose of the CiR subforum is very clear and that purpose has been reiterated recently (see the top sticky).

Eric

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reads like hodge-podge mish-mash got a smirk and a gleam in my eye [LOL] truly though
ships and angels and body-snatchers is this some sort of televangelist context? IMO keep on trying

**EDIT**
should not this be in the context of the prophesies and predictions folder forum
edit on 22-7-2011 by truebreaks because: My narcoleptic head is forgetful and subsequetially vulnerable to omission

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

A very interesting post.I used to do research on UFO's for
over 20 years.My research kept going down the paths' to
the occult and new age type religions.I believe the UFO
occupants to be inter-dimensional beings who DO NOT have
our best interests at heart.
I have had dreams where UFO's were hiding in clouds.I have
had dreams where I was told a great storm was coming and to
go to my shelter.
A lot of christians believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of the church.
I do not believe in the pre-trib rapture and I have had words with
my former pastor over it.
If a prediction is truly from the Lord,it will come true in time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yahwe Vs Satan - this seems to be a good Archon/bad Archon routine.

They allready have two thirds or more of the population primed for the final act.

The Mohammed and Isa double act supposed to appear for the Muslims shortly - will immediadtely be recognised as the False Prophet/ Anti-Christ, double act of the Christians.

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Genesis 3:14(KJV) 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Could this not be a reference to Satan seed- "offspring" / "people" being underground and us being on the surface?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Linda Newkirk: Some background information

EXPOSED-False Prophet LINDA NEWKIRK And Doctrines of DEMONS
americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

THIS IS THE OUTRAGEOUS BLASPHEMOUS CLAIM OF LINDA NEWKIRK!
www.almightywind.com...

Urgent Warning About False Prophet Linda Newkirk!
www.amightywind.com...

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen carefully to My words to you this morning; for you come and you ask Me about an event in the skies the world over, which shall surely come to pass.

FYI, Yahweh, and Jehovah are two separate "Gods," not one as you say. There will be craft to rescue humanity, rather large ones too. they will not have a sign that says, "Heaven Bound," or a Christian cross on the door. You are right about one thing, Planet Earth will stop it's rotation and the Poles will shift, destroying everything mankind has built, and burying all of the gold, silver and other precious metals, jewels, weapons, pollutions, and all bad things deep in the ground. Earth will recreate Herself and will once again be able to support humanity, which humanity is a school for spirits. I had a similar vision, but without all the religious dogma attached.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by jeramie

Genesis 3:14(KJV) 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Could this not be a reference to Satan seed- "offspring" / "people" being underground and us being on the surface?

Definitely!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join