It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Neighbor. What to Do? We've all Had One. Maybe not like This Guy Though. He takes the

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hi! I am the OP and the links still work fine here! no youtube...liveleak.com - the videos have not been taken down so I am not sure why people cant see them???

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Sorry! THey DID take it down! Only had ascreen shot up - sorry -

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
If the neighbor is mentally ill, it is best to show compassion, something Americans and their scumbag authority figures are not known for.

If the neighbor is not mentally ill, find out what kind of music drives them crazy and blast it 24/7.

I'll bet if this neighbor was a stacked and attractive gal running around there nekked she would quickly get a name as the neighbor from heaven. At least that's what I'd call her.
An old lady or a slow guy...nah. Put it on. I won't defend their rights to get nekked in their own yard. lol
edit on 18-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

why does he need to be locked up crazy isnt illegal and hes not hurting any one and acording to the cops they couldnt arrest him for anything he was doing so quit trying to get this guy locked up if he wants help let him get it on his own or his family if he has one can help him,im gonna laugh when all us "crazy" people get sick and tired of this stigma and harassment from the "norms" and start really acting crazy ,just because we may have diffrent brains or act a little weird dosent mean we arent humans with out rights to be locked up when ever the norm is offended.people just dont get it you screw with one of us of any kind u anger us all and we can and do sometimes rember who tormented us the most when we finally do snap if i personaly saw this kind of filming going on id go out of my way to be as annoying and batpoopcrazy as the law allowed me to and if i saw it happening to one of my kind id make it my frigging business
responding to Vastar post btw
edit on 18-7-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
I have no patience with noisy neighbors. My usual technique to deal with them is to put in a Cannibal Corpse CD, put it on repeat, turn it up extremely LOUD, and leave for 2-3 hours. Usually that sends a clear message. When it doesn't, I resort to... other methods.

Amen. MAKE....HIM....SUF....FER. Star.
2nd line, and the music IS the message, 126dB. Outside.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not really sorry to say it, I didn't watch the video as I am not a disrespectful f***. I find this thread disgusting. If you were my neighbor, and you posted videos of me being weird online for s***heads like yourselves to make fun of, you would disappear fairly quickly. So, you people should have a little bit of respect for others no matter what the persons personality is.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

While compassion is one thing..

One must also worry for their own personal safety.
Which when innocent parties are the focus of an obsession, their personal safety take priority.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If I thought my neighbour was a lunatic and potential axe murderer then I might film him for use in evidence later, but I'd never put him online for the world to laugh at his trauma. If those people were worried for their safety they wouldn't be calling names and having fun at the man's expense.

And it's not a free world when you can be filmed anywhere at any time by anyone with a camera. You're not free if you have to lock yourself in your house to avoid being filmed either.

Complaining about these videos and getting them removed is commendable, imo.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

nevermind....

-2nd line of never mind.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Video gone...
STUPID YOUTUBE!!!

Damn I wanted to see them.
edit on 18-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Boycott you tube! They are getting like big brother (facebook).

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by Vastar

You shouldn't make assumptions so quickly. You should also attempt to read my reasoning in reporting the videos. This guy wasn't just some drug induced whacked out crackpot... granted, you can't see that now, but this guy had some serious stuff going on. I reported it because they were using it for humor. That laughed at him constantly. The intro video has the "Green Acres" theme song. The name of the channel was "The Crazy Neighbor Show"... does this not tell you it wasn't about trying to get this guy off the street? It was for humor/attention.

Regardless, I'm not sorry I did it.

Furthermore, you should probably read my other posts/threads before ever placing me on the silent/compliant train. I am a very outspoken person. If anything, this should prove that I stand up where wrongs are being committed. Not the other way around.

Thank you for doing what you did

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Well it certainly hasn't won the popular vote but doing the right thing won't always win friends. Thank you for being supportive. The OP and I have spoken about it and there are no hard feelings between us. I apologized for essentially destroying the thread with my actions. We both agree that the guy in the video was pretty bad off and the people filming were wrong for using him for their entertainment.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't post much at all anymore, but you blocking the videos makes me sick, you really need to take the Ron Paul avatar down, because you are left wing. If you side with a nutjob like the guy on the Vids, I'd have to imagine you support gay marriage and abortion as well. Hypocrite. You're like the little kid who runs and tattles every chance he/she gets. Because you didn't like something you ruin it for everyone else that wanted to see. That's all I am saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
So it's legal to video someone without their permission and put it up on the internet for people to gawk and laugh at?

I find that more disturbing than the guy being filmed. So he is a bit whacko by the looks of it, but we do not know his story so we should not be judging him as something less than ourselves.

By the way he is nothing like a neighbour from hell.. he is just a loud and possibly ill person.
Yes it is legal, there is no expectation of privacy outside your front door.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

I don't post much at all anymore, but you blocking the videos makes me sick, you really need to take the Ron Paul avatar down, because you are left wing. If you side with a nutjob like the guy on the Vids, I'd have to imagine you support gay marriage and abortion as well. Hypocrite. You're like the little kid who runs and tattles every chance he/she gets. Because you didn't like something you ruin it for everyone else that wanted to see. That's all I am saying.

I am uncertain how to reply to your post since I have already replied to similar statements. However, making broad assumptions that I support same sex marriage and/or abortion simply because I reported those videos as being abusive to the individual is a bit of a stretch. I'm pretty sure most of ATS dislikes members who make broad assumptions like that. It would be comparable to me saying, "Obama maintains the war in Afghanistan because McDonald's mcnuggets have anti-foaming agents in them!"
(yes, that makes no sense... just like your assumptions)

I am definitely not a hypocrite. Anything I preach, I live. If I saw someone making fun of this guy in person, I would defend him. The only action I could take to defend him online, was to report the videos. I'm proud of it. I did what was right and I'll be able to sleep at night. Not that I expect many people would lose sleep since most human beings have lost touch of right/wrong.

Also, I have never reported a video/channel before. I won't get into all of that again but maybe you should take the time to read my reasoning. A few people have spoken and agreed with me on it. Even if they hadn't, I still would have done it. Not to be a "rat" or a "tattle tale" but because stopping that man's humiliation at least in some form, is the right thing to do.

If you don't like it, I'm sure there are plenty of mentally challenged people in your area to go make fun of. Maybe someday you'll either grow up and realize how messed up your desire to make fun of someone actually is.

As for the Ron Paul signature/avatar - I will keep them. My standing in defense of people who can't defend themselves doesn't ruin or impair my choice of a President. Ron Paul is the best chance America has. I won't derail the thread by getting into all of that though.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well you might as well considering you already derailed the thread. And the guy isn't mentally challenged and I'd bet money on it. He reminds me of a major drug head that used to live in the town next to me. Not of a "mentally challenged" person. He fits the criteria of someone who is tripping on drugs and or hallucinegens.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

Do you even understand any of the words you post? Derailing a thread means getting way off topic. The topic is the individual being filmed. I am in defense of the individual being filmed - his rights to privacy and/or not having to be laughed at by immature people who pretend to be adults. I have kept the conversation entirely around this person.

Perhaps you should read this thread for a better understanding of what derailing means.

As for your diagnosis, you may be right. Dealing with drugs would explain his ability to own two vehicles, a boat and a house. It would explain his screams about his brother being injured in the war. Would it mean that he deserves to be laughed at and a public spectacle though? Watching someone's life spinning out of chaos and be used for humor = FAIL. He still deserves respect and help. The only thing I could do is report the videos so he maintains some form of dignity.

You sound like an upset child who got put in the corner for bad behavior. I'm not sorry that you can't get your humor by making fun of the guy but it is what it is. I will defend anyone I see in his position.

Like I said, if you are of the mindset that people like this guy should be made fun of, go grab your camera and start filming. The world is full of people in that position. Sadly. And it's also full of disgusting human beings who find humor in their misfortune.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You throw out way.. too many assumptions and judgements. And yes, you are a hypocrite. Since you are so concerned over this man's mental well-being, will you be travelling to Florida to make sure that he is seen to the proper people for what ails him? How do you think you know what is best for people? Seriously..that's why you are dangerous and have received the negative attention that you have thus far.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I've received negative attention because people desire to feed their addiction. That addiction being cruelty to others. You point out helping this man yet you cry out for more blood. People watch Jerry Springer or things of that nature to somehow make themselves feel better. Well I don't need it. I know that when I die I will have lived a life to be proud. I defended those who weren't able. I did what I could when I could and in whatever way I could. In this case, I reported videos because this man wasn't capable of doing so. He was being mocked and humiliated for the world to see. How is that right?

This thread isn't about me or my views. The only regret I have is posting openly that I reported them. In doing so I have seen how disgusting many of the minds are that occupy ATS. Not surprised but disgusted.

I will not reply again in this thread. It's already gone too far. My views have been thoroughly expressed - my reasoning is transparent. To keep repeating myself is exhausting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join