It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest - Theory On The Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok now i have had to extensively research,examine,scab and borrow lots of books and other sources to come up with this theory.(or as my grammatically correct friend Billy insists,hypothesis.)

Now then this is a theorem pertaining to the type of propulsion technology used by the craft at rendlesham.I know there isnt much to go on and a lot of this is conjecture but hear me out.

Ok now then im sure youve all heard the story of how the craft appeared to have a part superheated/ melted.well using this as a guidestone ive uncovered the technology used by the craft. (users accustomed to my posts will have heard me mention these before) it is my belief that the craft used a gravitic turbine.now these work by projecting a field of antigravity around the craft, nullifying all sense of inertia and gravity. ( a bit like the inertial dampeners on star trek - and theyre also used in the Vril Disks by the way) several of the events that happened at rendlesham suggest this technology.i will now list them.

the observation of the superheated section - now the craft has to have rapidly spinning plates, and after a while these can heat up and need to be jetissoned.well what if this one couldnt, as it was in a populated area so there was a chance of the plates recovery (for example this information is only available in tech readouts and from 1 sighting) so it had to make do.this would result in a ship plate being superheated, and thus glowing.

the bizarre reaction of the animals (barking etc.) - no not necessarily a sign of a grey, thats just jumping at your favourite scape goat.as i said it projects an anti gravity field, which is made up of electro magnetic waves.now animals are more acutely tuned to this than humans so a significant shift is very disturbing to them.this would result in the reactions seen by the animals at rendlesham.

several craft of similair type have been seen that have been proven, analytically , scientifically and in one case, obviously, to use a gravitic turbine.

thanks for reading.
my first post in a while.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ok now then im sure youve all heard the story of how the craft appeared to have a part superheated/ melted.

Bright light + night vision = superheated liquid metal UFO
www.virtuallystrange.net...
I've posted that link b4, but it seems to injure the pride of the believers....I'm not saying it's the final word on the subject, but it is an interesting read....unless your looking for the Zeta Reticulian Reptilian association of the two-oh-twelvers

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a decent theory to me.Just playing Devils advocate,is it possible that the super-heated section could actually just be red photonic activity due to the craft having a directed energy release through an area located around its power plant?Perhaps that might have also given off the illusion of heat and distortion(making the metal appear melted)?This whole case is awesome.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
you got a point, zero point. (no pun intended.) but working under the assumption that that piece of data is incorrect,the quiet movement of it still suggests gravitic turbine,as does the animal reaction.keep the links and replies coming.this could get interesting

edit: whats all that reptilian stuff about?actually i dont think i want to know lol.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One thing the Rendlesham description reminded me of was the Kaikoura UFO flap in NZ 1978. Whilst the actual encounter was and still is unsolved and generally unspoken, there were several strange events preceeding the main flap. A week or two b4, residents living around the shores of a lake (the name escapes me at this point) near the Kaikoura region, saw what looked to be a craft having some sort of malfunction, causing it to limp through the sky. They described one quadrant of the craft glowing so bright that it lit up the entire lake area, and it seemed to them that the machine was trying unsuccessfully to wrap itself in this light/energy/whathaveyou. Apparently the light would only wrap around so far b4 the quadrant (their words) would appear to almost overheat...causing the craft to almost fall out of the sky. Eventually it just cleared the surrounding hills. The same thing was seen in several different areas of Kaikoura on the same night. Then a week or two later the main event happened in which some people described the UFO as appearing to be searching for something....but the whole search and rescue scenario seems to be a recurrent theme in UFO sightings. Also interesting and a bit suspicious is that there used to be an American airbase (allbeit a small airbase) nearby....also a recurrent theme of modern folk law. But guess what? None of the events b4 the main event made the news, yet there were plenty of eye-witnesses that independently saw what they saw, that I can't explain away as 'night vision' tricks of light. I guess it doesn't have a gr8 deal to do with your topic of Rendlesham, but the Kaikoura UFO's are among the best doccumented sightings, with Air Traffic control tracking them on radar at the same time as an old lumbering aircraft on a postal run visually confirming the targets, as well as capturing them on film from the airplane, and onboard radar, at the same time as observers on the ground looking up with slack jaws mumbling..WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?..
Yet do a google search, and you come up with practically zilch...its as if it never happened....mmm smells a bit suspect to me...yet the events with little corresponding evidence, but mega speculation take top billing. But something I just remembered does remind me of rendlesham...and yet again it was seen in Kaikoura. A fella and his mother were walking home from the fish & chip shop when they saw a cesnar flying overhead, along the coast. Directly underneath the plane was a black equalateral triangle, they watched it for a few moments, then the triangle peeled away from the cesnas flight path, banked, then swooped down behind some trees (always the friggin trees eh?) and landed in a swampy costal spot.
By the time they got to where it 'landed', there was nothing..no triangle, and no marks of anything touching down. The fella did some research and found out that the Maori (indigenous culture) name for the place when translated was "Black-Dart". The place has since been renamed...in somebodies infinite wisdom

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So, would this craft have its own gravity field/bubble around it?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
fascinating....and i think what you described could possibly be a malfunctioning G-Turbine.its possible.

and yes it does..well in a way.it doesnt create gravity,it just nullifies it in a small area.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
thats what i use in my spaceship, i thought everyone knew that?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
can we please have only intelligent and contructive replies?thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its a nice theory, except, well, for 1, if they were wearing NVGs and encountered anything that bright, they would have removed them.

For 2, these are not typical grunts. These were very high level military who know what things look like in NVG. I think they would know whats normal and whats not, and encountering such a thing, the NVGs would come off to make sure they werent malfunctioning.

The colonel who witnessed this incident, a man who has worked around high tech, who knows what is what, sure as hell found this whole indident werid.

These are not low level yokels with little experience, these were higher level, well trained knowldgeable people who have been around military secret toys, and what the saw in the forest went beyond anything they experienced.

I am yet to discover any plausible, intelligent debunking of Rendelsham.

new topics

top topics

join