It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui Trial Images - Please help to establish the facts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Another stunningly acute example of the laziness of the truth movement. " Spoon feed me the info". That's why most of the truth movement is truly pathetic. I could pick and choose information, feed it to you, and tell you what it means and you would buy every word of it. Unlike Avery, Jones, Ryan et al.... I'm too honest to act like that and take advantage of gullible fools.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Another stunningly acute example of the laziness of the truth movement. " Spoon feed me the info". That's why most of the truth movement is truly pathetic. I could pick and choose information, feed it to you, and tell you what it means and you would buy every word of it. Unlike Avery, Jones, Ryan et al.... I'm too honest to act like that and take advantage of gullible fools.
Yes, changing the subject to ad hominem attacks is nice, but you didn't provide me with that evidence that I requested. So like I just said, "we will assume that there is no evidence that those photographs are from the Pentagon, since the people who claim that such evidence exists stubbornly refuse to post that evidence."

I'm not some hopeless ignorant loser who is too lazy to acknowledge any evidence that goes against my "pathetic truth movement", you said there was evidence, so you should post it in here. In the last couple of posts that we've been discussing your lack of evidence, you could have done a quick Google search, found the transcripts and evidence that you referred to, and posted it in here. But instead, you chose to say we are pathetic for not believing your claims that you refuse to back up with evidence.
And wouldn't accepting what you say as fact even though you haven't shown us any evidence actually make us "gullible fools"?

And I am far from lazy when it comes to researching this topic, my contribution to that other 9/11 thread should tell you that I am the stark opposite of lazy when it comes to finding evidence to back up my claims.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

sorry, but that is a f cheap excuse...a lots of facts are posted, and this is only a tiny part

true, you have your believes, and it is allowed...if you want to keep your eyes shut, that's your way

it's okay to be/stay ignorant...really

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bing0

My point is the majority of the truth movement is too lazy to do the research and discover the facts for themselves that they have become easy marks for con men.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bing0

Map of where remains were recovered in Pentagon

The entry point at E Ring is at bottom

Exit point into the alley outside C Ring at top

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Well of course I cannot positively identify those remains. I was neither helping in the recovery, nor was I a pathologist working to identify said remains. That was done by others and established as fact on the trial. So, again, go through the exhibits

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Well of course I cannot positively identify those remains.

Ok, we have established that neither you or I can positively identify the remains in the images.

So we're still waiting for GoodOlDave or hooper to prove their claim that the remains in the images are from passengers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Notice how that part of the engine is three feet wide at best? Would you say that is consistent with a Boeing engine?:

Yes it is

The forward section is called the fan - as in turbofan engine , Its function is to suck in large amount of air
some of the air is diverted into the combustion chamger. Most (about 90%) is funneled around the engine
to be heated and expelled out the back to create thrust

The disk is part of the combustion chamber rotor disk - the turbine blades have been sheared off by the
impact

Here is explanation

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Notice used same pictures = absent your lies....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

that all of those remains are passengers, as he's fairly certain that one image is a Pentagon employee and he's unable to positively identify any of the other remains as passengers.

There were 189 total victims at the Pentagon

64 on plane (5 hijackers, 59 passengers)

125 Pentagon employees

Thus the odds are 2 to 1 that any pictures will show a Pentagon employee

Given the fact that many bodies were badly dismembered or burned thus making it difficult to do visual
identification

Which is why you use DNA to odentify bodies

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

So we're still waiting for GoodOlDave or hooper to prove their claim that the remains in the images are from passengers.

Well I can state, with absolute certainity, and beyond all doubt that the photos are not from any of the passengers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Well I can state, with absolute certainity, and beyond all doubt that the photos are not from any of the passengers.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

hooper where is your proof that the images are of passenger remains?
hooper, why are you currently refusing to prove your claim?

You, GoodOlDave and vipertech0596 usually agree (not always) on most (not all) aspects of 9/11, in that the general media/government story is what basically happened. The three of you are usually "on the same side".

Given that association, why does vipertech0596 strongly suggest that some of the images show Pentagon employees, contrary to your claim that the images show passenger remains?

hooper, for the sake of your credibility, when will you prove, retract or revise your claim? It doesn't look good for you, when members from "your side" cast doubt on your claim.
edit on 14-7-2011 by tezzajw because: grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I strongly suggest it is a Pentagon employee because he is wearing the uniform of a Navy Lt. Commander. Three of whom are listed as among the dead at the Pentagon, and none are listed as being on Flight 77

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

I strongly suggest it is a Pentagon employee because he is wearing the uniform of a Navy Lt. Commander. Three of whom are listed as among the dead at the Pentagon, and none are listed as being on Flight 77

Sure, I accept that reasoning.

I also accept that your reasoning directly contradicts the claim made by GoodOlDave and hooper that the three images all show remains of passengers.

Thanks for your valuable contribution, vipertech0596.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

hooper where is your proof that the images are of passenger remains?
hooper, why are you currently refusing to prove your claim?

You, GoodOlDave and vipertech0596 usually agree (not always) on most (not all) aspects of 9/11, in that the general media/government story is what basically happened. The three of you are usually "on the same side".

Given that association, why does vipertech0596 strongly suggest that some of the images show Pentagon employees, contrary to your claim that the images show passenger remains?

hooper, for the sake of your credibility, when will you prove, retract or revise your claim? It doesn't look good for you, when members from "your side" cast doubt on your claim.
edit on 14-7-2011 by tezzajw because: grammar

You stated that I and GoodOlDave claimed that the photos were from the passengers- read your own post - please indicate where I claimed the photos were from the passengers.

The photos are of passengers until you can prove otherwise. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The photos are of passengers until you can prove otherwise. Have fun!

Fun? You think discussing the identity of human remains is fun? I abhor the nature of the topic, completely, which is why I wanted to establish some facts about the claim being made. You are polluting this thread by avoiding to prove your claim and then you want me to 'Have fun'... wow...

hooper, for the sake of your credibility, when will you prove, retract or revise your claim?

You know that you are in a dire situation when even vipertech0596 poses strong doubts about your claim.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I pose no doubts about anyone's claims. For all I know, there could be little pieces of Flight 77 passengers/crew all over those photos. What I posted is that I know that one BODY in the photos is obviously a Pentagon employee.

Although I do appreciate you acknowledging that I am an expert when it comes to the facts and circumstances of the events of 9/11.

edit on 14-7-2011 by vipertech0596 because: add

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There were 189 total victims at the Pentagon 64 on plane (5 hijackers, 59 passengers) 125 Pentagon employees Thus the odds are 2 to 1 that any pictures will show a Pentagon employee

Since you're obviously an amateur bookmaker, can you please provide me with the odds of the Pentagon releasing the video/photographic evidence of the impact, plane parts and the other alleged 186 victim remains?

Instead, the Government provides the malleable unwashed masses with a nice little photo of an engine part propped up neatly against some unrecognizable debris. Why is that engine part on display after such a devastating explosion? Mr. Bookmaker, since you're at it, how about calculating the odds of the engine part modeling for us in such an upright position after such a collision.

A more reasonable explanation could be that someone tampered with the evidence of the crime scene and moved the part. If so, where is the video/photograph of where that plane part was originally found?

But of course, in the end, none of this trouble was even necessary, since a few piss poor low resolution staged photographs was all that would be required to give the hordes one massive brain fart.
edit on 14-7-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

I pose no doubts about anyone's claims. For all I know, there could be little pieces of Flight 77 passengers/crew all over those photos. What I posted is that I know that one BODY in the photos is obviously a Pentagon employee.

Fine, I'll accept that.

GoodOlDave and hooper have still not proven, retracted or revised their claim that the three images show the remains of passengers. It's hardly funny at all, hooper.

Although I do appreciate you acknowledging that I am an expert when it comes to the facts and circumstances of the events of 9/11.

I never went that far, vipertech0596. I appreciated your input and insight regarding the three images that GoodOlDave posted, specifically, where you show good reasoning that one of the bodies depicted could be that of a Pentagon employee.
edit on 14-7-2011 by tezzajw because: follow on from vipertech0596's edit.

edit on 14-7-2011 by tezzajw because: spelling!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Annoying when someone reads something into your post that isn't there isn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

Annoying when someone reads something into your post that isn't there isn't it?

It's best to correct misunderstandings straight away, before they can snowball.

Thanks for your opinion that one of the bodies in the images that GoodOlDave posted could be that of a Pentagon employee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join