It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello i need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
right heres the problem i have anxeity and suffer from panic attacks its just recently went from moderate to severe i was in the gym 2 fridays ago and just finished my work out and i felt real heavy pressure on my chest and couldnt breath it was a type of panic attack that i wasnt used to and ever since then i cant really go out my front door with out feelin the same feeling the reason i had anxeity in the 1st place was cause of alchol biut was wandering if any of you have any tips to get rid of it because i want to live a full life again thank you
edit on 1/2/2011 by ingram1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Do you believe in a creator?...a God? If so, ask that God for help....if you know any prayers that is the right way to go...also focus on breathing deeply and comfortably.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
am not really religeous no but i have asked for help while shuttin my eyes i dont say god or anything i say stuff like for who ever or what ever is responsible for my existence can you help me get rid of this but nothing really works and yeah breathing techniques dont always work for me though kinda sucks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who do you live with?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

mum and dad why ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
XANAX..is what my girlfriend takes for her panic attacks..see a doctor
Leave the booze alone,,,esp.useing ..XANAX
XANAX stops the attack before it can start..Again see your Doctor
edit on 12-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok, the best way to cure you :

Practice the service to the neighbor, help other people in need. Give love to a person you never saw before. Offer yourself as a voluntary in a hospital or another institution.

An energy you never felt before will come to you.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ingram1990

There's lots on the net about panic and anxiety disorder and about agoraphobia. There is recognized therapy called cognitive therapy. Look up in a search engine 'online anxiety test' and 'anxiety disorder program.' If you find one you like have your doctor check it out just to be on the safe side.

Alcohol firstly diminishes judgment. It can lead you to have increased fears, so it really has to be a no-no. You can learn to live with it and control it instead of its controlling you. Wishing you all the best

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
thank you all

new topics

top topics

join