It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Photo ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
anyone see this picture before? I dunno what to think of it.

I would like to preface this report by saying that I am making every effort to protect the identity and safety of the individuals referenced, therein. For this reason, I cannot comment beyond the information being provided.

Earlier this year, I was introduced to an individual who had recently moved to Bloomington, and had expressed an interest in local UFO activity. For purposes of this report, I will refer to this person as, "Adrian." I invited Adrian to go along with us on a sky watch, and agreed to swing by and pick him/her up at his/her house, in Bloomington. While there, Adrian handed me a photo of a strange looking creature. Adrian was told it was a "Reptilian," and was taken by an abductee friend, back east.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Enrage,

Interesting photo. You mention foliage in the last sentence. Do you have additional information concerning the location? You sight a structure as well. I find the features of the object to be blurred as if done purposely. Have you enhanced or altered the original in any way?

B

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting photo, i dont think ive seen the like before. It does look Snake like and you can make out an arm what looks like a face and some kind of tentacle like hair, for the want of a better word, it will be interesting to see what the guys who have experience make of it, nice find.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That looks like� something else.

I don�t see the reptile in it. The story seems like a pretty vague �friend of a friend� rumor to me. Do you have any more information about it other than what was posted on the website?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
nothing intersting here it looks like one of my n00bie photoshop experiments

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yah, it looks to fake. How many beings/lifeforms do you see that shine like that in total darkness..

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It looks like a glowing cocoon to me, but hey what do i know?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
anyone see this picture before? I dunno what to think of it.

Totally inconclusive. The photoshop theory is most plausible.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is quite similar in shape to the statues shown here:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That picture is some years old,from the AAER site I believe.Too much distortion.Too bulky to be a Visitor.
Until you have one "in your face".

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm...I spend alot of time checking out anything related to the paranormal on-line and I saw that same photo some six months ago or so. It was submitted at a site with a group of other photos not as an alien pic, but as some sort of demon. Sorry, wish I could remember where exactly I saw it, but I doubt it's reptilian in nature. I think I'm inclined to go with the Photoshop theory, too.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
it looks like a blurry picture of one of those luminescent creatures deep under the ocean to me

it's rubbish.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's a cool picture, with a cute backstory, but this particular reptile has more than a whiff of snake oil about it, if you get my drift.

Good enough for Coast-to-Coast's website, to be sure, but not good enough to be believed at face value.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It's definitely not representative of the reported Reptilian form by abductees. It doesn't even look humanoid. As others have said, it looks like it was produced via a computer program. You would think that if someone tried to further a deception, that he would at least make a decent attempt at it. Not so in this case.

A rubber monster dummy from science fiction television would have been better than this -- like the grey-alien puppet they use on Stargate SG-1. *L*

Bad story, bad hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The clay reptile figures that ZeddicusZulZorander links to above is way more intersting I think. The supposed photo of a reptile could be *anything*!

But it�s ok since it starts discussions like these I guess

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Grumble!! I'm sorry, but it looks like nothing to me. The clay sculpture are interesting, I'd love to speak with a legit archeologist who specializes in ancient Sumerian culture, and ask him about these artifacts.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Enrage,

Interesting photo. You mention foliage in the last sentence. Do you have additional information concerning the location? You sight a structure as well. I find the features of the object to be blurred as if done purposely. Have you enhanced or altered the original in any way?

B

their not my photos...but i do agree with everyone else that it does look like a photoshop project. i was very unsure though thats why i posted the pic and story.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by enrage]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I love the idea of taking a picture of the alien prior to being abducted. Did the alien pose for the pic or was it done covertly? If so, the flash would have alerted the alien to the camera and the camera and the pics should have been taken away.

Personally, I think it looks like a cruller. It makes me hungry.

The Iraqi artifacts are way more intriguing. Don't things like that pop up in most of the ancient cultures?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How ugly thing!!! I suppose, the ones coming up in the future will be even uglier...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
weird

looks like a photo of a moving picture on a tv set.

reasons :-

high contrast - self illuminating even , doesnt look like a camera flash in a dark area as the shaddow is from a different angle

the lines on the figure seem to look like its made out of either dots or rasta lines but the blur in the image blends them in well

doesnt actually look like anything specific , arms are out of proportion in width / length and also seem to change in thickness up and down the arm , also the blob where the head is ? doesnt look like a head either

its something , not quite sure if im sold on it being reptilian -

try asking kangaxx or one of his aliases , he seems to be the expert on lizard aliens

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join