It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the money manager of thePentagon in 2001 help organize the attacks on 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

"We Don't Know Where That 2.3 TRILLION Dollars Went!" Rep DeFazio Calls To Audit The Pentagon

www.youtube.com...

Still think the Pentagon couldn’t fund a false flag operation on our own soil?

Missing Trillions
Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001 Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor."

Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly.[color=gold]A 2003 report put the amount missing at "more than a trillion dollars."

911research.wtc7.net...

No investigation, no accountability, this opens the door for greed and corruption on the highest level and perhaps abuse of political power.

Could the missing Trillions funded the false flag attack on America on 911?

It is interesting that the money- manager at the Pentagon was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. Many experts are convinced that the planes used to crash into the WTC were remote control.

Science has proved that an advance technology not known to the civilian population, and only known in our Military industrial complex in making advance military weapons such as an ingredient as supper Nano thermite, a composite that was found in the WTC dust samples.

Is it possible that the Pentagon money manager Dov Zakheim could have been involved in managing and installing remote control technologies on the two airplanes that hit the WTC?
Could Dov Zakheim be a direct connection in planning, organizing, and carrying out the attacks of 911, or is this just a coincidence?
edit on 10-7-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Posted 17hrs ago and still on front page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am willing to bet that the 2.3 trill went to pay people off for the demolition of the three world trade buildings. I am pretty sure that it cost the Bush Admin at least that for their treasonous acts on Sept 11, 2001. And no matter how many times they audit the pentagon they will never prove any of it.
edit on 10-7-2011 by shortyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shortyboy

Sure, I will take that bet. You're going to lose. This subject comes up about once a month, normally a truther who is all fired up about the subject.....and then they learn the facts about it. The "2.3 trillon" refers to a GAO audit in 1999. The GAO stated in its reports that there were 2.3 trillion in accounting adjustments (over about 30 years) that had insufficient documentation. Not that there was 2.3 trillion in cash missing.

The story was never buried, AP ran stories about it in both 1999 and 2000. In addition Donald Rumsfeld was questioned on it during his confirmation hearings in early 2001. His press conference on Sept 10, 2001 was to announce that there was going to be a major push to streamline accounting procedures and computer systems throughout the Pentagon to help AVOID the accouting nightmare that was the DoD in the future. In the end, the "books" were properly reconciled (the equipment and funds were accounted for) and the issue laid to rest.

Well it was laid to rest by everybody who actually KNEW what it was about in the first place.....in the misinformed world of the 9/11 Truther....not so much........

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Sometimes its like watching the movie "Memento" in real life. Short term memory loss. Issue comes up, same old debunked diatribes, 30 pages later everyone realizes that there is nothing to the OP and the thread retires. Two weeks later and it starts all over again as if the subject had never been discussed before. Amazing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well it was laid to rest by everybody who actually KNEW what it was about in the first place.....in the misinformed world of the 9/11 Truther....not so much........

So if you disagree then everyone is deliberately spreading misinformation? What does that make you?

The fact is the missing money was never laid to rest. We are not talking about just the missing money the day before 911. This happened again recently.
Obviously you didn’t even view the video that I presented as evidence where members of Congress discussed this matter on television and the most important part of their conversing was they wanted accountability in the Pentagon book keeping.
Had the missing money from the pentagon been located you would have happily provided us the evidence instead of giving us your opinion as to insist there is nothing to look at, just move along.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Wrong again. I watched the video. When he mentioned the 2.3 trillion, he made a direct reference to the GAO audit I was speaking about. Why he did not bother to fully research the subject and find out that the DoD spent the rest of 2001 and a chunk of 2002 reconciling the issue I don't know. But he wouldn't be the first Congressman who didn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Wrong again. I watched the video. When he mentioned the 2.3 trillion, he made a direct reference to the GAO audit I was speaking about. Why he did not bother to fully research the subject and find out that the DoD spent the rest of 2001 and a chunk of 2002 reconciling the issue I don't know. But he wouldn't be the first Congressman who didn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

Again I will have to disagree with your “opinion.”
Congressman Peter DeFAZIO, D-Oregon did do his research in his statement he said: congress passed a bill in the 1990s that all Federal agencies must have auto financial statements every year since that time the Department of Defense has spent 10 billion dollars and yet no audit has been done. In fact there are numerous problems in the accounting in the Department of the DOD and their financial management has been rated high risk by the government accountability offices.
Pentagon being incapable of being audited sought an exemption from being audited. So in 2005 Congress pass the ban on completing an audit. It was contained in section 376 of the 2006 National Federal Authorization Act.

In 2000 the Pentagon inspector general found that 7.6 trillion dollars in accounting errors of entries, 2.3 trillion ( quote) were not supported by addictaly audit trails or supported by sufficient evidence that determined their validly. Meaning WE DON’T KNOW WERE THAT 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS WENT!
Congressman Peter DeFAZIO made no mention that the money was recovered. He states no one knows where the money went.

If I am wrong then please prove it, with credible sources?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Not that it will do any good, because to you, credible is Alex Jones et al....but.....

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.

Most of the 674 systems "don't talk to one another unless somebody 'translates,'" he remarked. This situation, he added, makes it hard to reconcile financial data.

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop

www.defense.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Suffice it to say that Dov Zakheim is a dual isreali us citizen member of the PNAC, I think hes a mossad plant myself and wonder why They allow dual citizenship of people so high up in goverment.
There is rumour this guys sold perfectly good F 18 jets to isreal at scrap prices while in office too.....
I think an investigation of him and his associates may be fruitfull actually.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If I stole 2.3 trillion I'd just, you know, keep the 2.3 trillion.

I wouldn't go and spend it on a false flag attack with the purpose of... what? Making a few billion? Doesn't really make sense.

Mind you, if you look into it, there are so many holes in the notion that the money was 'stolen' that you have to be stupendously ignorant to believe it. My personal favourite is that Rumsfeld announced the missing trillions the day before 9/11. I mean, why would you do that? Why not just not mention it at all!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Not that it will do any good, because to you, credible is Alex Jones et al....but.....

Your assumptions of me and who I “think” are credible are terrible wrong.
When all fails insult and ridicule the messenger.

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.

Like we all should believe Zakheim “opinion” to what he thinks where the money is, yet he never produce his evidence and proved where all that money went did he?

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop

Again this is Zakheim “opinion” how come he never was able to back up what he says by showing the public the official audit reports. Looks like Zakheim is doing damage control. Zakheim statements about the missing 2.3 trillion dollars are useless until he can back his own assumptions.

edit on 11-7-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Your assumptions of me and who I “think” are credible are terrible wrong.

I've read your posts for a long time now. I'm not even close to being wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Now you’re a mind reader?

Show one post to where I have ever claimed to support “Alex Jones et”?
There are none, so that does make you “wrong.” You have failed miserably to show any proof that the pentagon found the missing 2.3 trillion dollars, just spouting your opinion to what you believe is not evidence or facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No, see, its you that have failed to show any proof that 2.3 trillion in cash was missing. A blowhard Congressman spouting off for CSpan isnt proof. Whereas, it has been shown NUMEROUS times to you, on ATS, that it was accounting issues and not actual money.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No, see, its you that have failed to show any proof that 2.3 trillion in cash was missing. A blowhard Congressman spouting off for CSpan isnt proof. Whereas, it has been shown NUMEROUS times to you, on ATS, that it was accounting issues and not actual money.

So all congressmen are blowhards?
Wrong again, It was never proven to be accounting errors, had it you would have delightfully posted this credible proof.

Speaking of* blowhard*, we can say the same about your “Zakheim” how does that work for you?
As far as to who needs to prove the money is missing, it is “you” that needs to prove it wasn’t missing since you have made the claim.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Have to agree that the missing lolly is still not accounted for in any way until you see the paper. I don't understand why Viper talks in such a concrete fashion. And then that is an awful lot of money, how would the figures add up as a percentage to a 'official' pentagon budget in a given 5 or 10 year plan, or whatever way the strategy is worked out?

Then there is also a puzzle in Rumsfeld, why did he become something of a pariah to his peers after talking about the missing money, and why does he now say that the money is accounting errors as to where the money went, certainly not as he bandstanded at the time, "that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America" as it is clearly far too much money for one citadel of defense to have in the first place, even partially.

Clinton 'austere' total federal budget for 1995,

tech.mit.edu...
edit on 12-7-2011 by smurfy because: Text

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I posted the way I did, because unlike some, I actually paid attention to the facts and read the documentation involved. I don't stake my beliefs on crap posted on conspiracy sites. Even when the "source" may seem to be a Congressman, they are too easy to be shown as full of hot air and horse manure

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Personally, I'd say that to have funded 9/11 it would not have taken trillions to pull it off but, that much could fund the next false flag operation. For 9/11 they colud have used pay off, promote and threaten to keep those involved quiet.
IF the plane were remote controlled, that takes a lot of people from behind the scenes out of the equation, or IF Boeing's "Home Run" program exists, that takes out even more potential blabbermouths.
So the planes would cost your operation $0.
As far as explosives and the planting thereof, I doubt would cost trillions. You could have people hostile towards the US plant them because (insert devine being here) will take them to thier valhalla, and then make them disappear. Maybe the 19 "hijackers" were the ones who did it months or years before hand and that's why the planes they were on were used. (be a good way to keep your pay out low).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join