It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mans House Trashed Mafia Style By Thugs Hired By Mortgage Company (Cop Wil Do Nothing)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Remember that movie "Wisdom" with Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore?

Your post reminded me of that. Of course, they died in a hail of bullets.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Wow!

I can't believe this!

If someone tried to pull something like this on me when I was home, I'd introduce them to my AK and let them know where to go and what to do.

I don't care what kind of claim the mortgage company has against this guy, this is absolutely outrageous.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

And if your mortgage has a property seizure clause in it you would be, in the eyes of the law, 100% wrong since your signature allows the mortgage company to do this. If you affix your signature to a contract specifying your obligations and the lender's recourse that contract is binding.

If the family in the OP did not wish for this to happen they should have either refused the mortgage due to the property seizure clause, had their attorney seek to remove it prior to signature or kept the mortgage current.

Then again the title & thread wouldn't garner much attention if it accurately described the situation and affixed at least some responsibility on the homeowner who signed the mortgage contract in the first place then failed to maintain payments.
edit on 10-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There are limits as to what can be written into a mortgage contract, and seizure is not allowed unless a judge gives an order allowing seizure. As the lawyer on the video explains, in Florida, what the mortgage company did was wrong, and illegal.

The banks all across the country have been committing all kinds of crimes in repossession cases, and are being prosecuted on numerous fronts for said abuses.

What most people don't get is that local governments tend to be far more corrupt than the federal government.

This is why rich people want to weaken the federal government and strengthen the state governments, because it is easier for them to get by with what ever they want.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

And if your mortgage has a property seizure clause in it you would be, in the eyes of the law, 100% wrong since your signature allows the mortgage company to do this. If you affix your signature to a contract specifying your obligations and the lender's recourse that contract is binding.

If the family in the OP did not wish for this to happen they should have either refused the mortgage due to the property seizure clause, had their attorney seek to remove it prior to signature or kept the mortgage current.

Then again the title & thread wouldn't garner much attention if it accurately described the situation and affixed at least some responsibility on the homeowner who signed the mortgage contract in the first place then failed to maintain payments.

Sorry for the extra-long quote, but I sincerely hope people will pay CLOSE ATTENTION to it.

When we sign up for any course of action, i.e., begin and commit to it, especially when signatories are involved, we do indeed sign up for worst case scenarios as well.

In my case, as so many others, I am the wife, not on the deed, but certainly, living in the house with my husband, susceptible to the fine print.

It really was all up to him, so to "check out" when he didn't like the way things were going in our family, struggling under a selfish and ignorant person, he simply bailed. We all are having to go, but none of our names is on that deed.

Perfect for abandoning a spouse and family, ducking out of financial obligations, and getting revenge on people for whatever reason.

Look into it. Widows have learned this stuff the hard way for years.

It is not always about nonpayment, either. Many widows or wives have found that they are nonpersons when trying to deal with the mortgage companies after their husbands have passed on or abandoned them. Mine left to try and avoid domestic violence charges, and to get revenge at the same time for involving the authorities.

He certainly knew about the consequences and did it by design. Without a legal relationship with the mortgage company, anyone but the holder is just in the way.

They told me I could pay the mortgage, but receive no statements, payment requirements, like how much to pay, or etc. Nothing. But I can pay them. lol
Inform yourselves, whether you are the mortgage-holder, a family member, or a spouse.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Copperflower because: add information

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So what would happen if one of the mortgage companies "contractors" is injured inside the house during thier "project"? I have no less than 2 German Shepherd in my home at any given time, would they need to show up with Animal Control? What if there were bear traps set up all over the house covered by blankets at the doors and windows all through the house? Who's responsible for injuries to the uninvited, but somehow legal visitors?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Sorry...it IS a civil matter unles the homeowner files charges against the people....blame the lawmakers,not the cops...their hands are tied...Fla,is however,a self defense state and home invaders CAN be shot upon entry...JMO
edit on 7/10/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

Umm. NO! The law's are simple, and the Florida Police refused to enforce the law's, just like how they refused to enforce the law's when 3 teenage girl's raped a pre-pubescent(before hitting puberty to all the sociopath scum) and put it on Youtube.

Cop's are doing their job's. Police in America were created to protect the interest's of the rich and to protect criminal's from law abiding citizens.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

Hardly. The problem with our society is that psychopaths and sociopaths are allowed to exist outside of Asylums. The home is probably not worth the mortgage(built with cheap wood, cheap drywall and cheap labor).

You forget one big thing. You can put anything you want into a contract into a contract, but if it conflict's with existing law's then it is a mute point. Law trumpets any contract period.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Hardly. The problem with our society is that psychopaths and sociopaths are allowed to exist outside of Asylums. The home is probably not worth the mortgage(built with cheap wood, cheap drywall and cheap labor).

Nobody forces people to buy homes at gunpoint. If the owner wishes to pay for substandard work that is their own business.

Originally posted by korathin
You forget one big thing. You can put anything you want into a contract, but if it conflict's with existing law's then it is a mute point. Law trumpets any contract period.

MOOT point and TRUMPS contracts. Mute means not being able to speak and a trumpet is a brass instrument.

Civil law allows for the seizure of property to satisfy debts. Ever hear of vehicle repossession? You sign a contract with a finance company to purchase a vehicle. If you do do not make payments the company has the right to repossess your vehicle along with any/all contents.

The same goes for a good percentage of mortgages and it IS legal. Immoral but legal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join