It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Don't Know Where That 2.3 TRILLION Dollars Went!" Rep DeFazio Calls To Audit The Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The craziest thing is that we've heard that these trillions of dollars got lost a couple of times, but the crazy part is that the people hardly got off their couch after hearing so.

Some say the media is state run, well we all knew about it but so little people did anything about it even after knowing about it.
The problem is that we aren't hungry enough, when our bellies are empty only then will we do something about it.

Sad really

Audit the Pentagon!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Great Vid old news.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

A "goal" of 2017 for a D.O.D. audit? LMAO! I have to laugh, or I'll cry.

This stuff makes me sick to my stomach....and I'm not lying.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
hope he is under 24 hour personal security or he might have a heart attack, or have a bad car accident, or even commit suicide accidentally on purpose

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Di Fazio is or at least was also a member of the Homeland Security Council who asked for "details" about the Continuity Of Government procedures and like Jack Brooks of Texas years ago during the Iran/Contra hearings was told that information was classified.
It would appear he is ready to butt heads yet again with another unaccountable government agency, the Department of Defense.
I find his amendment very unlikely to pass as the Republicans will probably stonewall this.
Every other item in the Federal budget is up for the chopping block yet the Pentagon and Homeland Security get a pass. I find this very, very troubling and a sign of worse to come.
These same problems are the very ones one would expect from a military dictatorship, wielding absolute control and being above accountability.
Kudos to Rep. DeFazio. We need more like him.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A pyramid of pyramid schemes.

The amount of money "mysteriously disappeared" in government branches around the world is staggering, and can only be explained by a level of complete and utter CORRUPTION!.

GM

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Beware the military industrial complex. I think Eisenhower might've been on to something when he said that!

Further proof that we need a new political system. It's time to start over. We'll never know what happened to that money.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Kudos to Rep. DeFazio. We need more like him.

Couldn't agree more. I think it's harder and harder for someone like him to get into office these days, though. Someone that actually looks out of the average citizen is becoming a thing of the past.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
Beware the military industrial complex. I think Eisenhower might've been on to something when he said that!

Further proof that we need a new political system. It's time to start over. We'll never know what happened to that money.

we'll never be allowed to start over, for those really in charge it is a case over why fix something that in their eyes definately isn't broken.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is this the same several trillion dollars that went missing in the DoD just days before 9/11 or an entirely new several trillion dollars?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
the lost money...

its a matter of connecting the dots...not finding $600 toilet seats....

i connect this link to the Bilderberg leaked news of what was discussed...
it seems Iraq is one of the focus topics... but for different reasons stated in the article...
i have my own conclusions as i point out below:

usahitman.com...

...One European delegate asked point blank if after eight years of war, anyone can truly say that it was worth the effort.

At a staggering cost of trillions of US dollars, over five thousand US lives and over a million innocent Iraqis killed few can admit to the spectacular failure of the mission.
With the supposed upcoming transfer of power from the Department of Defense to the Department of State, one is left to wonder exactly what will the US mission be in Iraq beginning in 2012.
As another European Bilderberg retorted: “It is anyones guess....

my best guess is the updated 'US Mission' in Iraq will be to blame the lost $2 Trillion on Iraq...

i remember where a pallet stacked with a Hundred Million or more of USD$ was dumped (see an ATS thread)casually at a drop facility i.e. bombed out bank.
how many other episodes of buying fighters was there in our decade long intrusion...
and looking for those elusive WMDs which never materialized. as we bought & organized a puppet 'democratically elected' government

in any case there's a Embassy Compound ( as infrastructured as a Town ) ready to sit there and demand Tribute for the next century, or 50 years at least ... the Shadow USA officialdom will rake in the bounty
and leave some crumbs so that the taxpayers will be soothed...

edit on 10-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cut off all foreign expiditions....bring ALL the troops home tomorrow....when the money gets straight,let them loose agin,with very strict controls...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I will add this in also..

2.3 Trillion missing from the pentagon prior to 9/11/

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe we should get the TSA to do some of those intrusive cavity searches on the fed. They might find the missing money and hell, even if they don't we'll get pleasure knowing what's happening in that dark, confined 'office' to those slimy maggots who like to launder and fraud all 'your' money away (I'm from UK so it's not really my money but still justice is still justice no matter where it happens).

Hope there is an audit and the corrupt c*nts all go to jail, well the scapegoats will anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
2017 for a DOD audit... If you think that's laughable wait till you see the ``deadline`` for an investigation into the Halliburton/Blackwater/Dyncorp child trafficking.

It will happen in the year 3000... and maybe not even then.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They should get an arrest warrant for Dick Cheney, and most of the people on his staff.

That would be the starting point. This is old news, heck William Gibson wrote a fictional book about a cargo box filled with cash stolen from Iraq several years ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If they arrest dick I stand by my previous TSA cavity search comment. In fact cavity searches should be mandatory for all government representatives.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnalyticalDreamer
reply to post by poet1b

If they arrest dick I stand by my previous TSA cavity search comment. In fact cavity searches should be mandatory for all government representatives.

If this were the case, then Heaven help us. Michelle Bachmann's husband would find a way into American Government and never leave.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Great Vid old news.

Old news? So do they now know what happened to it?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnalyticalDreamer
reply to post by poet1b

bugger that, they say water boarding is legal, so they should be water boarded a hundred or so times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join