It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Nebuchadnezzar Dream Image Prophesy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I saw a bottle of wine named Nebuchadnezzar and it cost 38,000 dollars. Thirty eight thousand. I would love to taste it but it just a bit too high.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Nice post Blue_Jay33! I really enjoyed the convention this summer too!
Quite an exciting understanding eh? I find this whole "Occupy Wall Street" going on now further emphasizes the fragility illustrated by the moist clay. Things just get clearer all the time don't they?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Audevourahn

(Daniel 2:42) . . .And as for the toes of the feet being partly of iron and partly of molded clay, the kingdom will partly prove to be strong and will partly prove to be fragile.

Yeah...I been really thinking the same thing...amazing how a government with the strength of iron biggest weakness is its people

Interesting times indeed!
X

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Daniel 2
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

miry clay ,is a science term of old referring to DNA,and genetic manipulation, all the ancient Mesopotamian scriptures speak of clay in relation to mans genetic makeup.And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: to mingle themselves with the seed of men in this context would mean THEY are not men.

As in the days of Noah .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

The last kingdom is the kingdom of the Antichrist and the antichrist will come out of Turkey read Revelation 2:12-13, it is written to the Church of Pergamos which was in Turkey. This is were satan's seat is and were He will emerge from after be cast down from heaven by the Arch Angel Michael.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by micmerci

The last kingdom is the kingdom of the Antichrist ....

therefore it is not a ego nor a proud thing to say that the Anglo-American north Atlantic Empire will be an intristic part or core of the final 10 nation union that serves as the Beast Kingdom...

the power of both the purse and the power projection by ICBMs & drones might be the action that Great Britan and the USA contribute to the final Kingdom of the Beast...
just whom will be the other 8 nations that all share power with the AC (but only for an hour) as the AC immediately kills 3 kings and masters over their Nations of this unholy confederacy.
...hence the 7 kings, of the 10 horned=(10 nation) Beast Kingdom...

Note that the great statue ...in this era is a outline of the 5 major epochs of human government during this 6,000 era.Also correlating to the: golden, silver, copper, bronze, iron Ages of mankind: see: ancienthistory.about.com...

that same image (Image of the beast) might just be characterizing the 5 different 'Ages' of civilizations that transpired during the full Precessional Cycle or Great Year of the Mayas/Plato/Astrology which lasts ~26,000 total...or approximately 5,200 years for each of the 5 Epochs of Civilization...

i.e. 26,000 years ago was the commencement of humanity into the 'King' of the Plant & Animal kingdoms ,
the master and ruler of the Earth...icon is Head of Gold
around ~21,000 years ago was the successive Silver Age of men, after the destruction of the golden Age..

and so the successive kingdoms that devolved into sinister practices until the present 5th Epoch of man which is defined as the base element iron that crushes and destroys for the whole ~6,000 years of its duration...

the clay-mire and Iron is open to interpretation to me....be it meaning a human-demonic interface
or a Republic-Fascist melding- i just do not know...it probably has to do with the Mysticism
of the Kabbalah line of thought, with all their mystery & magic
www.kabbalah.info...

with the present, intentional destruction/undercutting of former American principles, the USA and it's NATO arms will become subservient to a powerful individual or ideology pretty soon.
thanks Biden & OBama

i

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The gun rights battle forming in the USA is another example of the clay.
This is a nation that is very deeply divided philosophically, more so than ever on all kinds of issues:

- Abortion
- Gay Marriage
- Gun Control
- State Rights vs Federal Control
- Red State VS Blue State
- American Imperialism
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Sound Money (dollar)
- Health Care (Tax supported or not)
- Taxes
- Adherence to the Constitution
- Oppressive Government (all the new laws made up since 9/11)
- TSA (Airport Security violating human dignity)

Just to name a few of the more prominent ones, there is even talk of succession by some states if the federal government doesn't get it's act together.

Yet despite all these issues it has the strongest military in the world, it is able to project real power anytime anywhere with a multitude of weapons, indeed Clay and Iron mixed.

Also on the British side of the American/Anglo world power Scotland is having a Referendum in 2014 on if it should separate from the United Kingdom, more divisional attitudes that represent clay.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
Daniel 2
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

miry clay ,is a science term of old referring to DNA,and genetic manipulation, all the ancient Mesopotamian scriptures speak of clay in relation to mans genetic makeup.And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: to mingle themselves with the seed of men in this context would mean THEY are not men.

As in the days of Noah .

I was thinking the same! Anyone else have any information regarding this perspective? Interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am just adding this video to show that although "The Crowns" power on the British side has decreased over the last 100 years, it is still out there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join