It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PICTURE OF BOB [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
HERE YOU ARE NON-BELIEVERS
I CHASED HIM AND SNAPPED THIS!

I saw him looking through my patio door (the one he broke before) and me and my friend jumped up and chased him straight away.
he ran off too fast to get any more... i took a few more pics but they're so motion blurred and dark that posting them is useless
This happened only a few minutes ago.
I used an old digital camera so the quality isn't great (i used it because the batteries lasted longer) but i finally have a picture.

ADMIN EDIT
See this post for the evidence that this photo is a hoax.

edit on 8-7-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
omfg!!!! thats creepy
Yay! Bob is back!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
aww, you named him Bob.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this...

You said Bob was humanoid, yet his skin colour is grey?

Sorry for coming off as sceptical, but it's a very weird photograph you have taken there.

Try to take a picture of him looking through a window, so that we get a shot of his face, if possible?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewRose
HERE YOU ARE NON-BELIEVERS
I CHASED HIM AND SNAPPED THIS!

I saw him looking through my patio door (the one he broke before) and me and my friend jumped up and chased him straight away.
he ran off too fast to get any more... i took a few more pics but they're so motion blurred and dark that posting them is useless
This happened only a few minutes ago.
I used an old digital camera so the quality isn't great (i used it because the batteries lasted longer) but i finally have a picture.

Star and flag for putting your picture where your mouth was

i read your other post
will check on this one to.
i mean

link   
reply to post by Awen24

I was thinking it looked like a mannequin hung from the tree

but I believe Andrew
thats good enough for me

I think anyone can debunk anything - just scream CGI

link   
reply to post by AndrewRose

Holy # this looks legit haha

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Not sure what to make of this...

You said Bob was humanoid, yet his skin colour is grey?

Sorry for coming off as sceptical, but it's a very weird photograph you have taken there.

Try to take a picture of him looking through a window, so that we get a shot of his face, if possible?

Feel free to be skeptical. That's fine.
I will try to get more pics definitely... At least now i know he isn't just a figment of my imagination.
And yeah... he's grey skinned but paler than that (i think it's the lighting that makes it seem that dark).

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I also read your other thread and thought you were bonkers.....

"pics or it didn't happen".

Now, I am awaiting the experts to shred your pic, real or not. He really has no arms? OMG!

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I read your last post op, and i would say you have some serious problems with this entity, maybe try giving him a drink and sit down and ask him, "what the hell are you stalking me for?"

Or if the camera scares him, keep it on fifteen minute incraments of flash.

Me i would get my very best bottle of wiskey and ask him-her if they wanted a drink, can't hurt can it

edit on 7-7-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

dude, humanoid means he has a similar body structure. two legs, two arms, a head, eyes,ears, mouth lol. skin color is irrelevant lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm still not 100% convinced. I hate to be so cynical, if your story is true, then I'd hate for it to happen to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb337aca842.jpg[/atsimg]

The humanoid in your photo seems digitally altered. Using the arrows pointing to the two trees as references, you can see that the vertical arrow pointing to the tree which is further ahead of the humaniod has a lot more detail than the creature itself.

The same goes for the tree the horizontal arrow is pointing to, which appears to be behind the humanoid.

I'm not an expert on photography, and this is just my evaluation of the photo. I'd love to hear what any more qualified ATS members have to say.

edit on 7/7/11 by SnedsDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

So the next logical step would be to trap him if he is stalking you anyway ?

I mean ...he doesn´t look like he could make a stand and punch you in the face or something xD

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewRose

The next time, you seeing Peeping "Bob", lookin' through your window, quickly flick your camera out, & tell him to say "CHEESE!"

I'm interested in seeing his face.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sceptical, but I still believe you are being "watched" by "Bob"...I sympathise too, as I know I would not be at-all happy, if I was in your position.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Andrew,

I really enjoyed your other thread.

But this looks fake to me. Maybe because the trees in the foreground have more "motion blur" than the entity that's running away.

I do appreciate all the effort you put into this, however....

Have exif data?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you are hoaxing- good job! A lot of work going into it and its entertaining as heck.
If you are not hoaxing - creeeeeeeeeepy!
Try to get a better pic next time, but i like where your story is going so far. Either you have some strange things going on over there or you are creative with some ingenuity.
Either way, I'm following this story!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

Well... You have to keep in mind that BOB was moving (pretty effing fast) as well as me... whereas the trees were static.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Not sure on this one...
errorlevelanalysis.com... I put in the image, and theres random spots and bars around the whole pic, but the creature comes up clean

anyone with more experience, feel free to join in on the pic analyses

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't see an a$$ crack. Everything poops. I've read the book.

debunked

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I didn't do any major analysis but I was looking for a rope hanging a mannequin to get that off the table - I don't see one - I blew up just Bob and brightened it - looks to me like you can see the bottom of his left foot

seems like an interesting detail for something photoshopped.......

<<   2  3  4 >>

join