It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Warlock Satanist Trained By Satan Himself Explains Shapeshifting and Dark Powers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some people will believe anything that confirms their own bias.

This thread is living proof of that, unfortunately.

It is also proof that a lot of unstable gamers frequent this site. Unstabble, because you all chose the wrong server at launch. Silverhand forever!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Don't speak for everybody now, there a lot of fresh stuff in this interview that is rare to hear about. Also, there is no way you finished listening to it considering it takes almost an hour to finish, so your comments are just taking up and stealing space from those who could add meaningful takes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

What specifically grants this character any credibility outside the asylum? What grants this show any credibility? The problem here is that you are asking people to listen to an hour or more of what at best can be described as highly speculative story-telling. The real question is "why should anyone care enough to waste an hour of their life and expose themselves to this kind of nonsense?" If you can't answer that question in your OP, you haven't done your job.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think this guy has been playing too much World of Warcraft in-between bible studies...=/
edit on 7-7-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's a long interview but when I have time I want to come back and listen, interresting. I can't tell you if he is full of it because once I hear all his words, I can call my source in New Orleans or just forward the link, if she doesn't know him he's false IMO.

I don't know enough about this stuff I only go to her on paranormal cases. Yeah I know how it sounds, but im not sold on this guy, only heard the first 5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Agape

What specifically grants this character any credibility outside the asylum? What grants this show any credibility? The problem here is that you are asking people to listen to an hour or more of what at best can be described as highly speculative story-telling. The real question is "why should anyone care enough to waste an hour of their life and expose themselves to this kind of nonsense?" If you can't answer that question in your OP, you haven't done your job.

I put this great and information packed interview so that others can hear about it and come to discerning the truth about things for themselves, it is up to them to choose whether it is credible or not, within the context of what they know about how the world really works. There are things that I never examined until the point came where I was ready to care about it, thanks to everything that I had read on up before that point. So just because you are either trying to deter people from hearing what this guy has to say because it is a threat to you, or because you genuinely find this subject area too frightening or far-fetched for you to want to open the door to it being true, it's still up to those who are intrigued by this subject to care to listen and not up to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

What a load of utter nonsense. Worth a laugh but that's about all it's worth. The fact that he claims to have been taught directly by Satan should be a dead give-away that this guy is either a con-artist trying to make a buck, or mentally ill, possibly both.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

I just listened to the entire interview. Many of the things this man talks about are absolutely true. Many of the things he mentions I've heard before from an interview of a man named Bill Schnoebelen. (Interview With an Ex Vampire).

His information is credible. I have heard bits and pieces from different people over the years that talk about the same things he does.

It's a lot to take in if you are not involved in his world, but it's pretty accurate.

The only part I don't believe is that he was trained by satan. Demonic entities lie most of the time. He may have thought the being was satan, but most probably, it was just another demonic entity.

S&F for such an interesting video!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I think this guy has been playing too much World of Warcraft in-between bible studies...=/
edit on 7-7-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

this guy= unknown conspiracy guy.

Are you referring to me? If so how would you alter my behavior?
edit on 7-7-2011 by CodexSinaiticus because: (no reason given)

The bible reference within the sarcastic comment, originates here:

Codex Sinaiticus my screen name

Codex Sinaiticus is one of the most important books in the world. Handwritten well over 1600 years ago, the manuscript contains the Christian Bible in Greek, including the oldest complete copy of the New Testament. Its heavily corrected text is of outstanding importance for the history of the Bible and the manuscript – the oldest substantial book to survive Antiquity – is of supreme importance for the history of the book. [Find out more about Codex Sinaiticus.]

Being a jackass, this "person" attempts to draw a connection n between a video game and faith in the Bible.

What a dick!

mod will delete that but this guy is a dick if he thinks that playing a game is an obstruction and obstacle of faith!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I didn't believe that demons were real until I saw these creatures myself in out of body states, that's why I am open to what he is saying and what Hell NDEers talk about, when they mention these demons that drag people to Hell.On two rare occasions whilst practicing New Age techniques for supposedly returning Elementals to the center of the earth, I found myself hearing what sounded like the screaming voices of millions.

For demon encounters, the Hell NDEs are the trove.

This College Professor had a rude awakening and encounter with these entities.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Another great video! I know someone who had a similar experience. Be careful of New Age "techniques." Many of them are traps designed by the "other" side. I try to stay away from anything termed New Age since the movement was infiltrated by bad people and intentions many years ago. A lot of these techniques actually bring bad energy and if you don't know what you're doing, can harm yourself and others.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Listen to Rex Church if you want something closer to reality.

2nd

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If I had Satan as my teacher, I would've battled Jesus by now or at least taken half the world over under my thumb........NOT making some youtube video.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Those visions that people see in Near Death Experiences are caused by the miss-firing of the neurons as the brain begins to shut down. You basically begin to dream right before you die. They aren't real in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Great video thanks for posting this Op

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've only posted on this site twice in the past month. Threads like this are the reason why. Utter garbage and a total waste. If this guy has any powers at all then I'm asking him to tack an hour back on to my life for humoring him and watching this trash.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 7/7/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why isn't this in skunkworks?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting this video. As a long-time occultist, my impression is that this dude got his hands on the ars goetia when he was young, did some half-arsed versions of rituals (they are complex and sometimes life-consuming for a while--I've done invocations) and then he "scared himself straight". These "demons" are nothing to be afraid of but they have senses of humor like anyone so they screw with people. That's the least-technical way I can put it, get me?

If you would like to see for yourself how to invoke many powerful spirits, then ars goetia and other grimoires are freely available to all. See for yourself and then ask, "Could I pull this off in my room without my parents knowing or at least smelling the abremelin oil which is very strong?....and where's a 14 year old come up with enough cash for all the stuff you need including ounces of gold and silver????"

Truthfully, one need not complete the ritual to the letter but the SPIRIT had better be right. If not, ...well, like anyone, the spirits (actually much LESS powerful than humans) will get their chance to play bully. Personally, I feel it is cruel to summon a spirit into a triangle of art and feel it is akin to putting a man in chains. If I wanted to do that, I would have run for Magistrate.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
NWO makes much head-way when a good chunk of the population buys into the idea that they are mere robo-chemical-machines and that if they ever have a supernatural experience, attributing it to nothing more than chemicals- a perfect way to kill off dissidents who would never go along with Eugenics.

Those who fear the wrath of God and know that there is a heaven and a hell do best to stay away from the fleeting materialist and worldy pursuits that are promoted by the Capitalists who've knowingly sold their souls for the wealth and power.

This former Satanist from Mexico mentioned a very popular Mexican Candy Company that has made pacts with a satanic brotherhood to have a quota of dead bodies that they must satisfy on a regular basis in order for their company to be gifted with money. I think I recall in some part of the interview, that one of these companies agreed to lace the pinata candies with tiny pieces of sharp of blades, something of that sort.

He also outs famous Satanist actors and actresses, including one who was at sacrifice ritual and initiation meetings.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This guy is a liar and a fraud. Everyone knows Charlie Sheen is the only true Warlock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join