It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hello there,
I'm new to the site and would like to say hello to everyone who is on here. I'm very curious about the conspiracies and I'm glad to know that I'm the only one

I'm also interested in the paranormal. I believe that there are things that science just can't explain.
By the way if you can't explain something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

To me science isn't an answer to everything as well as the papers that we read daily. WE all know that papers never reveal the entire truth about things.
I came to this site to discover the truth and meet great people who want to take that journey with me

All the best

thetruthseeker789

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthseeker789

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads. [see below pls... trust me ok!
]

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts..which u already have..well done..your well on your way now
] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

thanks a bunch

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy it here. Cya around.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi there. Don't let this place suck you in too much, and try not to be brought down by all the doom and gloom.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

thanks for the advice

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wow, I didn't know thetruthseeker 1 through 788 were all taken up already.
I can just picture you making your way through all those numbers, cursing every time it shows up as taken.

Anyway, welcome to ATS, and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them by posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all the annoying ads anymore.

Have fun and good luck.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

hey thanks.
im new here and i dont know how you are supposed to flag people or add me as friends. can you help me?

thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

hey guys can you help me with how can I upload pics to the threads??

thanks guys

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthseeker789
reply to post by FortAnthem

hey thanks.
im new here and i dont know how you are supposed to flag people or add me as friends. can you help me?

thanks

The flag button is the blue button at the top left of every thread. You award flags to threads you feel are important or are entertaining. A thread with lots of flags is usually worth reading as a lot of members liked it.

If you regret you decision to flag a thread, ATS has just introduced a new de-flag feature; the flag button turns into a big, bright red un-flag button that allows you to take your flag back. Its supposed to expire after 30 days but, they still have bugs with the system.

To star a post, click on the little star in the top left corner of any post. Most people star posts they agree with, find entertaining or if they are informative.

To friend someone go to the bottom of their avatar to the little bar that says "member". A little menu will pop up giving you the option to friend that member or make them a rival if you don't care for them so much. You can also view their threads or posts and send them a private message if you have enough posts.

The bottom selection of the menu is the "alert" button. You use this to alert the mods if that member has violated one of the terms and conditions of this site so they can take care of it.

As for uploading pics and getting your avatar up and running, I recommend this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to learn about the BB code system to make your threads and posts look cool and professional, I reccomend you bookmark this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure to star and flag those threads while you're there, those guys put a lot of hard work into them.

One last thing; if you type in www. and then illuminati spelled backwards, it will take you to the NSA home page. Everybody here knows that so PLEASE don't be the 200,000th person to post yet another thread on it.

Have fun and happy posting.

edit on 7/7/11 by FortAnthem because:

new topics

top topics

join