It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: 9/11 controlled demolition theory is, “backed by thorough research and analysis”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Many people know that Osama Bin Laden was never wanted by the FBI for the crimes of 9/11. In fact, when the FBI was presented with evidence of controlled demolition, it was acknowledged as, “an interesting theory, backed by thorough research and analysis.”

registered letter was sent to FBI Director Robert Mueller. The letter was written pursuant to Title 18 USC § 2382 “Crimes and Criminal Procedure” or “Misprision of Treason”.This presentation gives compelling evidence that CONTROLLED DEMOLITION brought down buildings 1, 2 and 7 that fateful day. The Idea is that USC § 2382 could challenge the FBI to consider the evidence contained in Mr. Gage’s presentation as “actionable intelligence”. No one could have imagined the FBI’s response to this letter.

The response that was received was not the standard form letter, as may have been expected, but it was instead a direct reply from, Assistant Director of the Counterterrorism Division of the National Security Branch of the FBI, Michael J. Heinbach.

The materials submitted to the FBI included references to evidence contained in the Richard Gage, AIA presentation entitled: “9/11: BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH”, in which Gage concludes that the CONTROLLED DEMOLITION hypothesis can be proved beyond a reasonable shadow of doubt.

The reply from the FBI, which in part stated, “Please be advised that your observations and concerns have not gone unheeded…” and that, “the FBI is committed to identifying terrorist threats at home and abroad, using the full force of the law to prosecute theses individuals,” could leave anyone with a sense of disbelief. And rightly so…

The letter was sent more than three years ago and there still has not been any action or follow-up. This was a major breakthrough for 9/11 justice, that should not go unheeded.

please guys..read this..FBI response : gators911truth.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

This is the FBI playing lip service !!
I wouldn't expect a different response from them!!
and
I wouldn't expect them to do anything about it either!

Interesting all the same!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
'9/11: Blueprint for Truth' is the best source I have come across so far that slams the official story and would easily stand up in a court of law. It does not contain all the answers but it does contain enough to hold the government to account. 9/11 is complex, deep and messy that will take time. It is important to keep up the pressure, keep asking questions and keep digging for the truth if we are to uproot this corruption and finally put it to rest once and for all.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
so have they found blasting caps or miles of wire ?

was the data collected from sensors in the building or was it collected from youtube video's ?

this is all barking up the wrong tree to me. more wasted effort looking for a fringe idea to blow your mind rather than looking for a connection between the hijakers and mossad, the hijakers and riyadh, or the hijakers and the CIA, bush and cheney or some other gov't insider

the truther movement needs to abandon CD, holograms, missiles and white jets and start following the money

sometimes I wonder if the bad guys fuel the fringe ideas to keep folks off the scent

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow! I did not know that this Letter had been sent to the FBI! Being just a 'regular person', to me 2 1/2 years (since) seems like a long time with no noticeable action taken by the FBI! I admit I don't know how they (FBI) operate, but perhaps some things HAVE occurred behind the scenes that will eventually make their way forward.
One can hope, anyway. Star for you, OP!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

was the data collected from sensors in the building or was it collected from youtube video's ?

this is all barking up the wrong tree to me. more wasted effort looking for a fringe idea to blow your mind rather than looking for a connection between the hijakers and mossad, the hijakers and riyadh, or the hijakers and the CIA, bush and cheney or some other gov't insider

the truther movement needs to abandon CD, holograms, missiles and white jets and start following the money

sometimes I wonder if the bad guys fuel the fringe ideas to keep folks off the scent

Wow what a strange reply!!

The FBI found Mr Gage's report interesting but you don't?

If you follow the money it only deepens the rabit hole!
I'm not going to do work for you as you are obviously not interested in finding the TRUTH about 911
I'll take Mr Gage's work over your wet opinion thanks

It makes me wonder why some people get upset at others for looking for answers to questions about 9/11......The OS clearly has problems and is very hard to lgically accept as none of it made sense!.....My spider sense's started to tingle!!......................And it simply stinks to high heaven!!
edit on 5-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That letter sounded more like a polite dismissal rather than anything else.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is that the one where he drops one cardboard empty cardboard box onto another and seeing as they don't collapse says the towers wouldn't have either?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

the problem is how to follow the money. it is rather difficult for the average citizen to try to track as that would require some serious computer hacking.
not only would that be breaking the law but only some have the requisit skills. then of course you run into things like dummy corps and transfers from bank to bank, country to country. as i understand it, it takes years worth of hours to compile and sort. now even if you manage all of that we would end up with evidance NO court could use as info would be obtained illigaly. in fact in so doiing anything that you looked through would also become instantly usless in court, thereby letting them get away scott free. i'm not a lawyer but thats my understanding of it.

very good point
i am sure they do. easyest way to stear people off of the right track, is to imput ideas that lead away from the truth. thus wasteing valuble time and peoples resources. the problem here is the who, it could be me or it could be you, it could be anybody, and it won't be just one person either. this is why it is important to think about things yourself. to weigh what you hear against anything that you have the knowlage base for. the realy hard thing is that in todays technical world, Occam's razor dosn't hold true. the simplest answer is likely the wrong answer. otherwise we would all think that real "terrorists" crashed three planes into buildings and were foiled on the fourth causing a crash.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

CDs have used remote detonators for years. Hell, even firework displays have been controlled through remote detonators for years. There are youtube videos showing how to hack cell phones to use as RDs for claymore mines.

Just because you're stuck in the 1800's with blasting caps and det wires doesn't mean that's how it would have been pulled off.

Besides . . . you saying that no wiring was found in the rubble? The TTs weren't riddled with wiring for various apps?

Incredulity doesn't falsify any theory . . .
edit on 7/6/11 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I hadn't heard anyone mention the E4 Nightwatch plane over Washington in quite some time. You don't think incursion into the most protected airspace in the US on 9/11 is important?

I do, because why would the government deny they had the Doomsday plane flying low over Washington on 9/11 if it were actually working to protect the US? It wasn't, it was there to continue the scare and misdirect air defenses over DC and eyewitness accounts place it strangely near the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

White jets indeed

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Why would the government go through all this trouble and complexity just for an excuse to invade Iraq or pass the Patriot Act when a simple plan would have acheived the exact same results with a far less risk of something going wrong?

A single Al-Quieda man setting off a dirty bomb or something along those lines would have given America all the reason they needed.

If the government asked you to create something that would mobilize the American people is 9/11 what you would come up with? There are 1000 different things that have to go perfectly right for this to be pulled off. The amount of people with knowledge is far too large for comfort.

Look at the history of government cover-ups and how successful they were.

Gulf of Tonkin, Johnson couldn't even keep one little bombing incident secret and it was leaked through the pentagon papers.

Bay of Pigs. A disaster by Kennedy that didn't involve nearly the complexity of a 9/11 operation, totally blown

Watergate, Nixon couldn't even hide 2 people stealing files yet our government is gonna pull off something involving 4 jetliners and 100's of people?

Get serious and look at the big picture. Alot of people get hung up on details and do not see the forest through the trees.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I wouldn’t count on the FBI to do anything. The fact is the FBI were used to help cover-up the criminal evidence that would have proved 100% that a handful of people in the Bush administration and a few military experts in demolition and remote control technology had their hands in pulling off 911.

We are asking our government to investigate itself. What do you think their outcome would be? (Confusion)
Fact is most of the circumstantial evidence that has been found leads to the Bush administration and the Pentagon.

Anyone who has done any serious research on many of the 911 events will come to the conclusion that 911 was a False Flag Operation which was carried out with precise military timing and accuracy, a feat that only the US military could carry out.

Who can we trust in our government when they have been caught repeatedly stumbling over their lies and changing their stories? The government and military *silence on this subject speaks volumes.*

edit on 6-7-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So the FBI aren't in on it?

These mysterious uber powerful conspirators are getting less powerful by the ay.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path

CDs have used remote detonators for years. Hell, even firework displays have been controlled through remote detonators for years. There are youtube videos showing how to hack cell phones to use as RDs for claymore mines.

Just because you're stuck in the 1800's with blasting caps and det wires doesn't mean that's how it would have been pulled off.

Besides . . . you saying that no wiring was found in the rubble? The TTs weren't riddled with wiring for various apps?

Incredulity doesn't falsify any theory . . .
edit on 7/6/11 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

Just imagining cd triggered by wireless transmission doesn't really help at all. In the first place it is an unlikely method to select in an area with such heavy radio traffic as Manhattan (for fear of it being set off prematurely).

Secondly, you still have to have detonators but with the addition of wireless receivers and not a shred of evidence for that was found.

But all that is all peripheral anyway. Truthers have got nowhere with explaining how skyscrapers could have been rigged for cd without anyone noticing. Not to mention how they were rigged to collapse from the plane impact points.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Truthers have got nowhere with explaining how skyscrapers could have been rigged for cd without anyone noticing. Not to mention how they were rigged to collapse from the plane impact points.

I recommend watching 'Loose Change' for how this was accomplished. Basically, the towers where undergoing publicised elevator renovations, so nothing unusual with workmen and boxes coming and going. Armed guards where around watching access and avoiding any accidental intrusions. In the final week or two all the dogs where removed from the buildings, they are generally trained to smell for explosives.

I am not sure of the method used for detonation, but overall it was a high tech military operation so microprocessors are a possibility. This can allow for a variable collapse from any floor if that is how it was designed.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I'm sorry but I think if you rely on "Loose Change" as gospel you are deluding yourself.

For example, you say all sniffer dogs were withdrawn before the attack. How come Sirius died in the attack ?

www.alllabs.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
Is that the one where he drops one cardboard empty cardboard box onto another and seeing as they don't collapse says the towers wouldn't have either?

You mean this video?

It really show how silly some truthers are when this considered "factual"

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Only 2½ years late on that one, since AE911Truth starting flouting it in December 2008. Remind me, how many arrests for the "Inside jobby job" have we seen since then?

Oh right, a big, fat ZERO.

Standard Reply Forms for 9/11 Truth coming your way

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Do you really just search for things that "seem" to back your theory?

Lets use some logic here, careful though, I will also be using common sense.. Be warned!!!

Many people know that Osama Bin Laden was never wanted by the FBI for the crimes of 9/11. In fact, when the FBI was presented with evidence of controlled demolition, it was acknowledged as, “an interesting theory, backed by thorough research and analysis.”

Lets pick that last sentence apart... You are implying that it means "something"... when in fact it MEANS NOTHING!!

Did they research it?? Did they analyze it? ok.. So they looked into that theory and they analyzed it.....
Does this mean anything?? Did they say that the research proved anything? Did they have a conclusion? Did the FBI say their conclusion was right??

If a child works very very hard on a project, but gets it all wrong... You tell that child that their project was "An interesting project that took allot of hard work"..

Pathetic at best... Just another addition to the never ending pile of useless files and papers!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join