It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 9/11 be allowed to fade into history ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have spent alot of time recently watching and reading evidence of the tragedy of 9/11 not occurring as the official line would have us believe.
From a personal point of view i probably look at this from a different prospective than many posters on here as i come from England.
The comment i have is do people think this will slowly fade from the spotlight even with the mass of evidence backed by hugely respected scholars ?
Do not think for one minute i am belittling the level of suffering experienced by the people of the U.S.A. but history has shown us that this has happened before ( the Kennedy Assassination for example).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Sure it will.

It serves no useful purpose now.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The culture of the US is here and now. Once the shiny, new, exciting, and potentially profitable characteristics finally wear off of anything, no matter how big, it will fade into history. Look at our soldiers at war, the new exciting part is over and the day to day grind isn't interestig so the media stops coverage and the people move on. It's like a new car, a brand new car in the driveway is a great sight, it's attractive and novel, but a few months later it's just a car. I'm not saying 9/11 is great and wonderful by any means, but it's lost it's "novelty" and is slowly fading from the minds of those who were alive when it happened.

The here and now mentality of the US is in my opinion it's greatest threat not only for forgetting what happened that September morning, but to every other event that makes us who we are.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I fear your assumtion is correct.

I, for one, continue to hope someone who is truely from the inside will one day either slip up or, better, just admit to any and all involvment they and others have had.

If only to set the records of history straight.

I know there will never be any prosecutions, but there will never be any justice in this world until then.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Quite a few people from the inside have come foward about it being an inside job... Just mainstream doesnt pick it up so nothing to see here...

Steve Pieczenik is the one off the top of my head...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It will as long as ignorant people continue to believe what the PTB and MSM tell them to believe.

It happened,the world changed and is still continuing to,and we will go on wondering about the truth to what transpired that day.

Young people will grow up and old people will die and it will become just a date in our past.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Fade? they actively tried to remove it from history by going back and taking the towers out of movies... I think its sick

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

What?! Seriously!? That is outrageous! I don't watch movies so I haven't seen it, completely uncalled for.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yes, I have read and seen many of these.

I don't mean to lessen anything they say and hold the MSM to fault for being too chicken S**T to give them any air time.

I was mainly speaking in terms of those who have and do get attention everytime they speak.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The longer they can drag their heels, the sooner everyone will forget what happened that day. Unless they need a TV pre-game salute to our Military-Industrial Complex that is.

The JFK example was a very good one. Drag it out, withold as much as you can, as long as you can. Allow the contrary evidence to go stagnant, even as it grows in size, and label anyone who dares question the official story as a nut case.

Right out of a playbook. Because it works.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

No lie - just quick from the wiki

Edited movies
- Trailers for the movie Spider-Man were edited so a scene (not in the movie) showing Spider Man capturing a helicopter between the towers was deleted. In the actual movie, a shot of the World Trade Center was deleted. The scene of Spider-Man hanging onto a flagpole with a large American Flag, seen in later trailers and at the end of the film, was added in response to the attacks.
- In the movie Zoolander, the WTC was digitally deleted.[4]
- The WTC was removed from the poster for Sidewalks of New York, though the buildings were kept in the film.[5]
- Shots of the WTC in Serendipity were digitally removed.
- In the movie Spy Game, the level of smoke shown following a bombing was reduced because of its similarity to the smoking WTC wreckage.[6]
- The 2002 film Men in Black II featured a climax that included the World Trade Center. The building was changed to the Statue of Liberty.[4]
- Shots of the WTC in Kissing Jessica Stein were removed before its release.[4]
- The ending to the 2002 animated movie Lilo and Stitch was edited from Stitch taking a 747 on a joyride and swerving around buildings, to Stitch taking a spaceship on a joyride and swerving around mountains. The original ending was included on the Masterpiece/Special edition DVD.
- The action/psychological thriller The Bourne Identity had to be greatly edited due to the involvement of terrorism in the storyline. On the special edition DVD are descriptions of how and why the movie was changed.
- Scenes of the WTC were removed from People I Know.[7]
- Early versions of The Incredibles featured a scene where a frustrated Mr. Incredible vents his emotions on an abandoned building, but ends up accidentally damaging a neighboring building as well. This was considered too reminiscent of the World Trade Center collapse, and was replaced with a scene where Mr. Incredible and Frozone rescue trapped civilians from a burning building.

Kinda doesn't make sense when they're digitally adding them now.... but I digress - check the article
edit on 5-7-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Laws of Physics are eternal. At least as far as we know.

9/11 should be an embarrassment to physicists FOREVER!

Even if they finally admit and explain why normal airliners could not possibly have accomplished that it will never change the fact that they let this crap drag on for TEN YEARS.

What upside is there for them to admit it now? I don't see any resolution.

psik.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You'll be hearing a lot more about 9/11 near the end of WW3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Will the tragic events of September 11, 2001 fade into memory? No. LIke other major historical events they will always, for the foreseeable future, be part of our history and our culture.

Now, if you are asking if the wild conspiracy fantasies fade away - yes, they already have. Mainly because they were hardly there to begin with. Contrary to popular mythology adhered to in the microscopic cub cult of the 9/11 truth movement, nobody ever really paid much attention to those fanatasies except as a sociological / psychological curiosity or point of oddity.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
9/11 is a hard one to come to terms with due the depth of depravity and massive size of the campaign involved. There is a lot of power behind it but the world is gradually waking up to it as more evidence comes to light and the actual suspects are named. I have been noticing an increase in global pressure to address this problem and it is going to take a global effort to confront it. While I am still breathing I will continue pushing for a resolution.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It has ALREADY been relegated to the ash heap of history. Most of the sheeple have basically forgotten it in general, because it is not stuffed into their heads on a daily basis, like so much other drivel is. Just because those of us that are on sites like this are still interested, does not mean that ninety percent of the people are not.

Other than those who actually live in NYC and were there that day. More than half the people in NYC think the govt did it. But the other 300 million people in the country could not care less. And most people in Europe are just amazed at how dumb we could be to just let something like that simply fade away.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
9/11 will never fade into history, but hopefully the wild delusions will!!

There is strong evidence that our world is doomed, perspective is everything.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is some of my opinion and prediction
"When the US goverment will admit and apology for 9/11 ?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I very much doubt it..
Can you remember the speed at which the Japan disaster vanished from our tvs..
They are suffering on a daily basis but you hardly hear anything in the media..
All they want is sensationalism short sharp shooks before you turn back to
American Idol And Americas got Talent..
They cant understand that we are starting to rise from our slumber to look and
finally see all is not well..
The general Publics time may well be close at hand..
And about time to lets hope we are not to late..
Peace and respect to all
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
The Laws of Physics are eternal. At least as far as we know.

9/11 should be an embarrassment to physicists FOREVER!

Even if they finally admit and explain why normal airliners could not possibly have accomplished that it will never change the fact that they let this crap drag on for TEN YEARS.

What upside is there for them to admit it now? I don't see any resolution.

psik.

Well said. This has been dragged out for 10 years now and no real evidence has been found & physics proves basically the OS. As the troofers graduate high school & community college and move out of their parents basements, most will learn that they have put their foot in their mouths. The conspiracy will be a footnote in history books.

Imagine what could have been accomplished in the last 10 years with the resources that have been wasted on this nonsense?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join