It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using On You Right Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
The flaw is life is not conducted in a vacuum. Conspiracy Theories such as this require more coordination and focus of power and influence, while maintaining secrecy, than has ever proven to be humanly possible. In the same vein the concept of Alien visitation would logically leave a huge footprint made by a superior race and not simply a hint, or a cadre of Dallas Hit Men would have been exposed years ago. Most of the time the simple answer IS the answer. The BEST brain control expert market Big Macs and Toyota, the NWO cannot combat the 35 Million gun owners in the USA, there are no visitors from space, and Lee Harvey acted alone.

edit on 2-7-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: a black hole

You actually don't know any of these things.

You are claiming knowledge that is impossible to posses.

You have not searched every nook and cranny of the universe to determine definitively if there is life out there or not.

You were not there on the day JFK was shot, nor spoke with LHOswald.

And you have not seen the future and do not know if the NWO can use biological weapons or something and easily defeat the gun owners.

You simply do not know. There is no way to know.

Claiming either way as fact is not prudent, it is irresponsible, clumsy, and sloppy.

We can speculate, but to claim absolute knowledge of events you have no first hand experience with is just absolutely absurd.

Give me a break.

edit on 2-7-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They been doin this technique before our civilisation even existed. The population is just playing dumb as usual. We all touched on this subject in many different ways. But thats what we all do is talk about it. Dont you think is about time we do something about this instead of talkin?? revolution, protest and are we prepared to be labeled as a terrorist? I for one do not care, so i'm in.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Am I the only one who has noticed that the Cracked website is a humor website? It says so right on the top of the front page. Right alonside the claim that they have been this way since 1958

That being said, I find it kind of hard to believe that these techniques work en-masse they way people claim. I guess it's because I just don't want to believe that 300 million+ people can be that stupid. I can't tell you the last time I watched the MSM for longer than a half hour because they all look and act like mindless drones. I come here for my news. My wife hates the T.V. Literally. She HATES it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Finally got around to taking alooksee here. So, it's a big loud, with juvenile delinquent prose, attack on Alex Jones and Matt Drudge. Epic Troll Fail, I'm still gonna listen to Jones show. Pfffffft.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Illuminati brainwashing

edit on 2-7-2011 by warren3720 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Crack.com is a humor website...so...is this a hoax....? Shouldn't you have posted this thread in the jokes section?
I'm just saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Am I the only one who has noticed that the Cracked website is a humor website? It says so right on the top of the front page. Right alonside the claim that they have been this way since 1958

That being said, I find it kind of hard to believe that these techniques work en-masse they way people claim. I guess it's because I just don't want to believe that 300 million+ people can be that stupid. I can't tell you the last time I watched the MSM for longer than a half hour because they all look and act like mindless drones. I come here for my news. My wife hates the T.V. Literally. She HATES it.

hard to believe it works, i agree, but it is working, and being used by the military.
Here is an excerpt:

"The Iraqi troops
were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry
encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency.
The US PsyOps team set up its own portable FM transmitter,
utilising the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji.
This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with
patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted "vague, confusing
and contradictory military orders and information".

Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a
sophisticated electronic system to 'speak' directly to the mind of
the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate
his brain's electroencephalograph ic (EEG) patterns and
artificially implant negative emotional states-feelings of fear,
anxiety, despair and hopelessness. This subliminal system doesn't
just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it
implants that emotion in their minds.[2] "

excerpt from this article:
www.raven1.net...

or just google military silent sound tactics.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by primitivebutaware
They been doin this technique before our civilisation even existed. The population is just playing dumb as usual. We all touched on this subject in many different ways. But thats what we all do is talk about it. Dont you think is about time we do something about this instead of talkin?? revolution, protest and are we prepared to be labeled as a terrorist? I for one do not care, so i'm in.

what do you mean, what do we do about it?? what can be done about it, besides find out what methods they may be using and cutting that out of your life.
Trust me, rebellion does nothing. Ten thousand people with guns and attitude will just get thrown into the detainment centers, and enable TPTB to institute a martial law, revoking other people's rights.
And dont be so arrogant as to think you would be labelled anything as powerful as a terrorist. You will be labelled a conspiracy theorist. And everyone else is well trained to point and laugh, and say things like "Well, he was always a little odd." They have their bases covered. Dont worry about saving the world until you cant get ideas like rebellion and protest out of your mind.
we can't do a thing until we know what they are doing, and how to quietly negate their efforts. We have the most power when they think we are mindless sheep listening to invisable sounds, but in fact we are awake and waiting.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Yea one of the ways there trying to perfect mind control is through radio wave type technology but it comes from satellites, TI's (targeted individuals) are victims of this for experimentation purposes, i talked with a guy about this in another thread i think he was ex-military and he said he used a very early form of voice to skull technology he said he did the Darth Vader voice to one of his buddies as a joke with it.....

Anyway here's video of Donald Rumsfeld that i posted a few times before but it fits this thread, anyway he talks about how there working on direct energy type weapons and this is from a few years ago so from that time i'm sure they have made some major technological developments.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Excellent explication of techniques that influence people to abandon reason, in favor of social, possibly genetic,
conditioning.
WOW!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Uh, what the hell are you talking about? I only watch 3 or 4 shows and movies. What products do I buy into?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Adding my voice to the others who tried to remind everyone that Cracked.com is a humor website, perhaps a bit like the Onion.

Addressing the content of the original post, yes brain washing does exist. Propaganda does exist. Advertising does work. Anyone with an agenda and the means will use one or more of the listed techniques as well as others. Each technique (or tool as another poster called it), has its time and place for maximum efficacy.

There is a lot of money spent on learning about how and why people make the decisions they do, and how to influence those decisions. As I've mentioned in another thread, take a few steps back and look at how many things are accomplished in this world; via coersion, force, cultivating likemindedness, common enemy, good vs. evil, us vs them, and the big one: fear (of pain/loss of life/loss of family/loss of money, etc)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thank you for this, these things are so painfully obvious in day to day life its incredible nobody notices these things.

These are the most basic of techniques, theres probably dozens of others we're not even aware of, Id also like to add that the reason people have a hard time getting their head around this is lack of critical thinking IMO.

Its quite simple realy, we had propaganda, this was "banned" because this is what effectively created the holocaust, it got people so riled up that they simply lost control, sadly we are in an even worse position today, you think the American people would bat an eye if they started shipping muslims, or even mexicans to death camps? Some might, but the majority would be dancing in the streets!

When the power of propaganda was realized it was use by the factory owners to attach emotion, feelings to products etc, to makes us have an emotional need forr things we dont actually need, this was the birth of Public Relations, For example a lot of people think "Viral Maketing" is a new thing, this has actually been around & used since the 30's 40's, infact a good portion of the early womens rights movement was in fact viral marketing, Tobacco companies realised there was an entire section of society not smoking so they took action, made it seem like it was women standing up for their rights, and they attached that feeling to smoking effectively "brian washing" women into smoking.

Now the reason this is so common and nobody notices is because these things are considered actual, valid advertising techniques, people are taught this is college or university and to them this is a perfectly harmless method for selling stuff, however they wont be taught that these techniques were actaully developed by the Nazi's in WW2 and caused some of the biggest atrocities ever carried out by man.

Its also worth pointing out that prior to the "PR boom" of the late 40's it was common for peple to be taught how to control their emotions,this was on TV & radio and was talked about regularly as they understood that the human brain can be a volatile "machine" at times, however once they started our emotions against us, they stopped all references to this.

Just stop & think about it for a minute, isnt it strange that NONE OF US, have ever been taught about our emotions? Despite the fact they are the very base urges that drive evey single man women & child, if not every living thing on this planet? Theres a reason we are never taught or even get to discuss this as we grow up! If we knew how to control out emotions, we'd know how to ignore their daily barrage of garbage!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
This is scary indeed.
But what is scarier is the people who will read this and still are able to be manipulated just as easy as they ever were.

Yep, exactly
And nine times out of ten, they have the same "mainstream" answer

Its all well and good US learning more and more

But we have to teach those who know NOTHING (and are starting families thinking this country (UK) can never fail, and that police state / dictatorship will never come here)

Well its already here peeps
90% of people are in a trance
90% of people see NO THREAT
90% of people wouldnt know the truth if it was laid out in lay mens terms , over and over

No-one ever taught me nothing, i put the peices together myself
I had to learn it all myself

Why does it come so naturally to some yet it seems so alien to others??

Bloody flouride, GM and Aspartme

THE UN Food program even said they would use FOOD as a weapon against the people
Now you wonder why DIRT POOR third world nations are refusing to accept our gifts of GMO food.
Mwahahha, theyre smarter than most of our neighbours and "fellow citizens"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
Thank you for this, these things are so painfully obvious in day to day life its incredible nobody notices these things.

These are the most basic of techniques, theres probably dozens of others we're not even aware of, Id also like to add that the reason people have a hard time getting their head around this is lack of critical thinking IMO.

Its quite simple realy, we had propaganda, this was "banned" because this is what effectively created the holocaust, it got people so riled up that they simply lost control, sadly we are in an even worse position today, you think the American people would bat an eye if they started shipping muslims, or even mexicans to death camps? Some might, but the majority would be dancing in the streets!

When the power of propaganda was realized it was use by the factory owners to attach emotion, feelings to products etc, to makes us have an emotional need forr things we dont actually need, this was the birth of Public Relations, For example a lot of people think "Viral Maketing" is a new thing, this has actually been around & used since the 30's 40's, infact a good portion of the early womens rights movement was in fact viral marketing, Tobacco companies realised there was an entire section of society not smoking so they took action, made it seem like it was women standing up for their rights, and they attached that feeling to smoking effectively "brian washing" women into smoking.

Now the reason this is so common and nobody notices is because these things are considered actual, valid advertising techniques, people are taught this is college or university and to them this is a perfectly harmless method for selling stuff, however they wont be taught that these techniques were actaully developed by the Nazi's in WW2 and caused some of the biggest atrocities ever carried out by man.

Its also worth pointing out that prior to the "PR boom" of the late 40's it was common for peple to be taught how to control their emotions,this was on TV & radio and was talked about regularly as they understood that the human brain can be a volatile "machine" at times, however once they started our emotions against us, they stopped all references to this.

Just stop & think about it for a minute, isnt it strange that NONE OF US, have ever been taught about our emotions? Despite the fact they are the very base urges that drive evey single man women & child, if not every living thing on this planet? Theres a reason we are never taught or even get to discuss this as we grow up! If we knew how to control out emotions, we'd know how to ignore their daily barrage of garbage!

Exactly, thats why I smoke cannabis a few times a month to help me regulate my emotions

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theydidit
I also remember when I was in Basic Training we had to say Kill,Kill,Kill over and over again. So I guess it's safe to say that was a form of brainwashing also. There were many cadences that we "chanted". As I look back on all of that I feel sick to my stomach...

Woahhh now that is creepy man
I guess they just use you as machines to kill/destroy
Cant you kill/destory those bastards back??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Nature must have put it there for one reason or another!

Great post OP.
Its a shame so many people fall for this rubbish!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Greetings, AeonStorm,

This seems to reinforce the 2nd, subconcious, brainwashing technique.

Obama's use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques

[quote="Anchors Aweigh"]
Link

Obama uses his thumb and forefinger pressed together as a hidden (deep structure) hypnotic anchor. He also uses it to deliver hypnotic commands. The evidence it is not an innocent hand gesture e.g. for emphasis, but rather as a hypnotic anchor is that Obama is repeatedly caught using it extraordinarily often and specifically for very specific words and concepts like "believe", and "chose." In fact, often he is caught using certain it for such hypnotic programming words more so than at the point of his sentence that he would be emphasizing.

Hack Hypnosis, against unaware Americans, will likely be his primary tool in the upcoming election.

edit on 3/7/11 by Adonsa because: Added link to the godlikeproductions website

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I like how the author uses the "us vs them" technique on the reader by saying that "they" are using these techniques on "us".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join