It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo photo taken with phonecam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My mother, aunt and grandfather drove under an object exactly like that. They described it as a floating metallic object about the size of a football field 100 ft above the ground. They are all sane and God fearing people.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Picture is really neat. But maybe its just a building? Looks real though, but I'm just thinking...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Its got the typical ufo look. but i was thinking if he watched it for around thirty minutes why didnt he take more pics?
unless he did and just didnt post them up.

Thats still sweet though i like it "DT to mother ship im coming up"

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If you zoom in on it very very close...to the point where it is very pixely you will notice that the sides gradually get lighter and lighter. This indicated a certain "roundness" to the shape. Also it appears to have another layer on top of the first meaning that it may not be cigar shaped at all. It may very well be circular in shape, but the picture was captured with the UFO directly in line with the camera making it appear cigar shaped when in fact it appears at closer examination to be more circular.

Its not the greatest of pictures, so there is still no proof positive of what it really is, but it could very well be Alien!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's definitely meets all the criteria of an authentic UFO pic. Very distant, blurry, faded...has all the right ingredients that's for sure!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
1. The clouds are all behind it.
2. It's at the "edge" of the horizon.
3. The "smoke" stops exactly at the horizon.

If it's really at the horizon, it's not only huge, it's also very very long and very very thin. Seems like this hoaxer was kind of confused regarding right UFO proportions.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey Jazzerman.

I have noticed you are from INdiana but you also seem to be a Swansea City supporter. What is the score with that? YOu origionally from Wales? Welsh Parants or summat?

Back to the pic, I think this picture could basically be anything, I am sure if anyone saw this without an explanation, no-one would immediately think "SPACE SHIP!!". We only have the takers words to direct us to that response and we all know not to blindly believe anything.

For me, this is definately nowhere near good enough.

That said, I do not think it has been doctered in anyway at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

www.ufo.com.br...

sorry but found it in brazilian but i goes about an anomyous person
which has taken a photo with his celularphone. will try to find it in english

but is this a fake or is it real?

It is absolutely a real photograph of something.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

(...)Back to the pic, I think this picture could basically be anything, I am sure if anyone saw this without an explanation, no-one would immediately think "SPACE SHIP!!". We only have the takers words to direct us to that response and we all know not to blindly believe anything.

For me, this is definately nowhere near good enough.

That said, I do not think it has been doctered in anyway at all.

Well... i instantly thought: "SPACE SHIP"!, because.... it has the shape of a harvester Space ship ( that's not the proper name, i forgot it!!)

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Huh! A photo,even a fake one,draws a huge response from you guys.
I saw one.Didn't get excited.
"Always above you..."

"Well,go away before you get me in trouble."

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Saint George.. Are you English?

I ask only because of your name, Snt George being the patraint saint of England.

Though, you speak as though you are just learning the English language.

I ask you what you are doing here. You're posts make little to no sense to me and the ones that do make sense are absolutely un-interesting.

YOu already have 2 warnings.

Do you not think you better get an early night, rethink what it means to be part of a forum, have a think what extra is meant to be a part of this forum. Decide whether you think you could be a valid member and whether you think we can be of purpose to you. Sober up, sort your head out and then come back all showered, shaved, straight headed and sane and give it another go.

eh? What do you reckon? You see, I can be a little Manc Nostradamous at times and I forsee your name, a curser moving toward an "ignore" button, a click and then silence, darkness, eternity and you in limbo.

I'll leave it with you but let it be known, if I could see just one post by you that makes sense, is on topic and is even vaguely interesting then I will be happy that you are a member of our community. I just havent noticed that event yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well...It was a 'buildin', it was a 'Cloud', It was even some...what was that?some dust remover???
Why avoiding the fact that it easily could be a SPACESHIP???
Why always look for a 'normal Earthly' answer when the answer is right in front of you?
I'm quite sure this is a ship from non Earth beings...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Why does everyone think it's real?
Look at the surreal proportions...
Look at the weird way this object is "put" on the edge of the horizon, at a spot requiring no additional shadows or lighting issues.
It's as fake as the teletubbies.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Why does everyone think it's real?
Look at the surreal proportions...
(...)It's as fake as the teletubbies.

Surreal proportions??!!

Listen Jakko, did you ever thought that what defines your concept of proportion, is based in what they had taught to you: School, Media, etc?

You say, that what was showed in the above picture has "surreal porpotions".
I say, that it's nothing compared, for example, to the SIZE of Alien Space Cruizers, or (even much greater) MotherShips.

You find that ridicule? Well mate, here's something for you to ... Classify :

� Near Jupiter, there's a Space Cruizer since April (if memory doesn't fail me), that belongs to a Very Ancient Alien race, Reptilian root.

Even not being detected by Hubble, and other big telescopes, due to it's Etherial Multidimensional Nature, Chandra, with it's X-rays, could caption the spot where this " Strange Satelite" is, and well.... when talking about it's size, i can only express the proportion in... Hundreds of miles.

� One of the over 30 Saturn's satellites, is actually a spherical space station; a base of operations , here in our solar system, from another Alien race. Size: Almost 400 km diameter.

Although to seem a common satellite, there's an evidence in it's surface that prooves that something's "not right" , like the rest of the "known" satellites.
Btw... it's name is Mimas.

Last, still talking about "surreal proportions", there's a space station, in the darker side of the Moon, aproximately with the size of France. How's that for a proportion

Cya all later!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I wasn't talking about the size, I was talking about the proportions, the so called ufo being very very very long and very very very thin, it's really not a ufo, it's a hilarious attempt to be a l33t hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I still think it's a cloud. Check out this one,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
from
www.scienceclass.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That's very very rare sanc.
Cool photo b t w.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
That's very very rare sanc.

That's exactly my point, Jakko

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Hellooo??!!

Is anybody here?

�� Did i mention, that the kind of Magnetism needed to sustain a space ship like this one, does affect the surrounding Cloud Formations?? I guess not.

�Did i say also, that a LOT of these ships, use to work covered by the Clouds cloak?? Hmm.... i guess not either.
... the more you try to proove that, it's not a spaceship, the more proofs you give about it's Veracity!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I do not have enough information to say if this is a spaceship or not.
The photo was not taken in space, so it may be just a low flying ship.

More seriously, this photo does not have enough quality to try to discover what is the object. It is suspicious that they only take one photo, or that they only want to show this one.

Harak:
you may know what a space ship looks like, but even this looks like one, it may not be one, sometimes a photo of something looks like something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join