It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting devlopments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
interesting developments...

someone is seriously getting played & im worried it's our sanity.

Anonymous scares me (in a potentially good way) (in a potentially bad way)
lulzsec i know nothing about...

& the revolution revolves around what exactly? getting some scriptkiddies all pumped up?? that's what's going to happen! & then the media will pretend to be shocked about riots & then the economy will shrink or collapse & all these revolutionary militants in guy fawks masks will be the perfect excuse for marshal law mid 2012 or early 2013...

Lets hope it really is just about transparency and freedom on and offline... at the moment there is a big ? hanging over some black suit while Guy Fawkes masks make record sales ... Great, More masquerade! More smoke & mirrors for our already hypnotised masses to buy into perhaps? There is too much at stake at this time in our history to put my faith in this faceless group.

Let there be no hidden hands I say from anyone anymore! We deserve better more compassionate leaders or revolutionaries...
Am I the only one who feels this going to be an extremely loveless revolution?? Isn't that just so scary to ponder? & maybe it is needed eh? maybe that was the downfall of other failed counter cultures ... too much love? led to apathy which consequentially led to more government control?

I think its time both ends met in the middle and embraced each other whatever that means to whoever comes to your mind its so diverse out there im trying to avoid specifics now agendas are pointless lets just all get along shall we? use trees as foundations for futuristic utopian bio-cities ... grow technology directly from its source.. imagine an Internet through analogue signals in plants... imagine shaping entire forest into huge complex towers imagine the world growing into the skies because we learn we can remould out entire planet and take biological materials to their very limit by which time we would have probably evolved spiritually enough to travel inter-dimensionally anyway so that when we do leave this planet as highly advanced beings we actually leave it looking beautiful and timeless instead of the disgraceful direction we are accelerating towards at the moment. The elitists ON ALL SIDES need to seriously grow up and lay their cards down on the table for all to see so we can move forward in harmony.. not this Us vs Them ~ divide and conquer nightmare...

Hold on tightly folks were in for a rough ride...

seriously though : there was a thread a while back that i couldn't find in a search describing complex biological homes.. so i thought of ways that futuristic utopian cities could be built with this concept.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
& yea i do beleive that we should .... hmm im probably going to get scalded for saying this,,, but ill say it anyway; Forgive! Everyone! Even trolls! :O Yes! Even TPTB, Even the CIA, Even the MSM, Even Police Even parents, teachers, bullies, politicians, etc etc etc!!

"we do not forgive, we do not forget" ~ i don't agree with that message the connotations are simply evil. Okay ?? Yes i said it, that message is Evil... Period. No questions. It is.

People who start a loveless revolution are just dangerous, and are not to be trusted.. but its apparently going to happen anyway whether we like it or not, so best influence it in positive ways according to our means.

Compassion-less movements usually end in tears and bloodshed, please lets not go there or let anyone steer us down that destructive path! Lets make this world a dharma world

edit on 26/6/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yes there is hope:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
A cynically toned yet informative documentary:

top topics

join