It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over the Falklands ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was looking at the Daily Mail (yes, I know) pages the other day and came across this story. When I looked at the middle pic of the three, the one with the farm houses and mountain range in the background, I noticed several things in the sky at the top of the pic. One is quite distinct with another seemingly coming in from the very left of the pic. There are also a couple of indistinct ones in the pic. When zoomed right in it is clear they are not birds. Then I'm thinking maybe they are some type of barrage balloon or something due to the tensions over the Falkland Isles. Are they just faults produced by the camera? I know there are anomalies on the third pic but I think I can safely say they are due to the camera (taken from video film in the eighties I think). Anyway I can't work out what they are so maybe someone on here can come up with something. Here's the link as I have no idea how to get a copy of the pic on here that you can zoom in on.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
given its the daily fail i'd say it was probably some old photo from the archive just rescanned in with no effort to even bother to remove the dirt from the original

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is either birds and/or a dirty camera lens, plus it's a grainy image. There is nothing in the article to even remotely suggest any UFO's in the pic. It seems you took a very benign pic and are trying to will UFO's in to it. I might suggest much of that isn't even flying.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

webpirate, if you had bothered to read the post you would have realised I was questioning the anomalies. Even the title of the post had a question mark in it. I even put in a few things that it may have been ie barrage balloons and yes, faults produced by the camera. I was not " trying to will UFO's into it" I was asking members of this forum if they had any ideas. I would suggest that you in future read a post you intend to reply to and if a question is being asked you reply to the question to the best of your ability without deciding that you know what the questioner was thinking ie that I was (trying to will UFO's into it). Maxatoria I tend to agree with you. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazmar
reply to post by webpirate

. Maxatoria I tend to agree with you. Thanks for your input.

So then why post it as a potential UFO pic?

new topics

top topics

join