It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

different aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I know all about the infamouse greys. I do not however know anything about the Lizard aliens. Could someone explain to me what exactly these are and what they have to do with greys please?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi friend, goggle about "David Icke", you will have a lot to read about reptilians, if you want something more personal read my old topic, you have there some reptilian info,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

or try the search option here in ats in that subject, maybe you will get a lot of topics about it...!

cya

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
In looking around here I have heard about this chap and his writtings and it seems most people agree that its all a load of hooey! I was just curiouse as to the people who post here what their thoughts were on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
well..this is a normal place as all the others are, you will find many that do not belive, and belivers like me.i think you always will find the 2 parts everywhere

but it is possible that it exists somewhere in the net a "site" just for negate about retilians, and others just to suport them...all it's possible in the net

[edit on 8-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i don't believe in greys or reptilians...thats Icke cr4p

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
i don't believe in greys or reptilians...thats Icke cr4p

You don't believe in them OR you don't know they exist?
That's the question you should ask yourself...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't have a hard time believing in the greys, seems to be the most popular description of extra-terrestials from many different sources. As for the shape-shifting reptillians...that's just too X-Files for me to swallow

[edit on 8/8/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am told there are reptoids and Amphiboids. Never having met one myself I cannot explain.But I did converse with one.
They are not dullards. Yet tend to be brutish.I think there is a reason I was kept away from them They would assault me.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Heres my problem with david icke.

His view: Reptilian shapeshifting aliens who worship the devil and drink blood are ruling the world. The Queen of England is one, as well as her kids. George Bush is one. Ect. Thats not even X Files, X files was actually alot more credible and believable than that.

If david Icke showed the trademarks of a serious researcher, and said, well, Ive come to the conclusion, there are alien reptilians who landed long ago and have underground cities far from humans and such cuz they had to leave thier planet cuz it was getting destroyed, I might take a closer look at any evidence he had. But so far, well...lol.

As far as greys though, I believe they exist. Im sure other species of alien do as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There you go,making them look evil again. WE are the evil ones.

The reptillians.Just another species.The Visitors seem to experiment with DNA,producing many offshoots. Reptillians...some other researcher said it is possible to form a friendship with them.
The psycic said they are tribal in nature.Not a threat to us. The first thing they do is put out a story about them raping our women.Unlikely as they are asexual.But still can enter into your libido.Think one did that to me,as well as the shape changing.An erotic experience.
"Rediculous." it said.This was a more gifted one putting on a display.

top topics

join