It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman allows police to search her house so long as they don't kill her dog — Police kill her dog

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boston1023
there are bad cops that do stupid things but you guys make sure those ones overshadow all the great things the majority of cops do.

They don't need any assistance with helping the bad one's to overshadow the good one's.
They create that shadow just fine by themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And then this one>

Dog is restrained but cop shoots anyway.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow, that is messed up, I hope he gets run over by a train or something.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I wish to God I didnt watch that. Im so angry.

I hope that piece of sh!t dies a painful violent death.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

let this be a lesson, if a police officer asks permission to search, it means he hasn't the right without your consent. Cops aren't that polite, the question is to give them legal access, that and that alone. After that you might as well just put the gun to your own head.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lesson here, post cameras in the common areas of your house.
If the cops pay a visit, turn em on.
Place cameras outside of your house and leave them on 24/7, maybe you could assist a neighbor.
Warn the police ahead of time, if my dog dies so do you, and follow up if needed with his entire bloodline and the milkman and their paper boy Etc.
If someone were to oppress me and treat me sub human, I figure they would be worthy of the same.
I just hope people don't believe that crap about forgive and forget, it was written by someone afraid of retribution I'm sure.

(Edit)
But under no circumstances consent at any time, like mentioned above if they ask tell em to take a flyin ....
edit on 11-6-2011 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If cops did this 20 years ago they would not be around today. The people have lost the guts put a stop to this type of crap. Enough is enough. When are people going to make a stand and stop this? We let them get out of control and this is our fault, we did this and we must stop this.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Good advice, I have been seriously considering setting up a surveilance system like that on my property as soon as I can scrape together the cash.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
MAN I hate this crap!!! This is not isolated, its been happening more and more frequently the past few years. Cops shooting pets for no apparent reason, then stating they felt threatened or that it attacked after the fact...

Any cop that does this should have his pet be shot in fron of him... Jus sayin!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Nah, punishing a pet for their owner's behavor is not right... I get what you mean though. They should definitely be taught the meaning of loss though. Maybe chop off a foot or hand or something, that seems reasonable.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

You are absolutely right. We are so tired of those who are suppose to serve and protect no matter what they do they are wrong. We are at the point we are learning it is better to take your chances with a murder or a rapist than to call 911. With the murder at least we have a fighting chance. Let them in your home you will be attacked. Stop you in the car you will be attacked. Walk down the street you will be attacked. Have a car accident you will be attacked. Are you starting to get thhe point. Who is going to protect us from those we pay to protect us? Nobody thats who. We have become sitting ducks in a shooting gallery.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, I'm not a fan of surveilance that is why i say turn on when needed inside, but leave on full time outside.
These systems are getting dirt cheap too.2 to 300 bucks for a 4 cam and dvr setup.
300 bucks to ensure my doggies safety is a no brainer.
And would give me a video reminder of any perpetrators face.
Just hook up the cameras to two dual switches 1 at the back of the house 1 at the front door.
I still say cops need to wear full time pov cameras at all times while on duty,...for their protection of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

The police officer involved needs to be arrested for animal cruelty and needs to be fired asap. I had a similar situation happen where the local cops searched my house looking for my bro-in law. His dog was their(a half pit half aussie Shepard dog or something like that) and I put him in the bathroom.

Granted it was a voluntary search so I proceeded with the officer every step of the way(went into the bathroom first and held the dog back just in case), but frankly spoken after several dealings with the local township police where I live, when i read these stories I can't help but wonder what severe and dangerous drugs some of the police officers are on.

And if their poor judgement isn't the result of drugs or alcohol addiction/abuse, then those jurisdictions need a far more serious back ground check/psych evaluation. There is no excuse for it anymore.

Police Departments across the country have had plenty of opportunity to develop procedures to greatly minimize the risk of this or other unfortunate tragedies from happening to keep acting like "oops" every time it happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
--Mahatma Gandhi

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast."
--Proverbs 12:10

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."
--Thomas Edison

"All cruelty springs from weakness."
--Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
--Pythagoras

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
--Arthur Schopenhauer

Animal Liberation Front,

Sri Oracle
edit on 12-6-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

We need some one to protect us from the police.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is the kicker:

After the dog was killed, she says officers used her water cooler.

"They washed their hands in my drinking water. There is a bathroom right there. They could have washed in the sink," stated Robinson.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
We need some one to protect us from the police.

We have ourselves and our second amendment for that.
Thunder and lightning the gods take revenge...

A hyped cocky cop in my home that shoots my dog without due cause will be dead in self defence before he takes the opportunity to shoot my child or wife.

To take an innocent LIFE over a supposed bag of drugs and a bong?

Do we really want a WAR on drugs?

There is a revolution coming; I sincerely hope it is a social revolution, but if this murderous war on drugs continues to my doorstep it most certainly will be a violent one.

STAND DOWN, DEFECT FROM YOUR MURDEROUS REGIME!

don't tread on me,

Sri Oracle - Labrador at my heel
edit on 12-6-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What the heck is wrong with these people? Are they mentally sick?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear about this. There needs to be advocates helping train the PD on recognizing dangerous pets verses companions. That lady should sue.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

After the dog was killed, she says officers used her water cooler. "They washed their hands in my drinking water. There is a bathroom right there. They could have washed in the sink," stated Robinson.

Even more of a kicker? Why did they have blood on their HANDS if they shot the dog with a gun? What, did they have to reach out and touch the blood, taste it, smell it to heighten their pleasure?

I can't even begin to put into words my reaction to this incident is, and hos wrong it is on so many levels, but what I can say? This is the very first time in my life I hope, for real, the end is near. The human race can't get much worse than this.

Oh, and if you think you're off the hook? I'm not referring to the corrupt sick cops - I'm talking about the rest of us who are doing NOTING about it.

And yes, that includes me too.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join