It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in my kitchen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I woke up this morning, went to make my breakfast, and found myself in an extremely awkward position.

I've constructed a fort in my living room, and stocked up on supplies. I should have enough to last at least a week. So far, the alien seems uninterested in me, but I remain wary.

My fiance has obviously had her mind affected by this strange creature, as she's been kissing and cuddling it all day. It hasn't gotten to me because I had the foresight to build a hat out of aluminum foil.

I shall not sleep tonight, for I fear it will lay it's eggs in my chest.

I must go now, as it has begun watching me.... I shall report back soon.

Send re-enforcements.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That cat looks evil in that picture.

Perhaps the movie Signs could help you out the aliens in their house didnt like water maybe water will work for you too

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Are their any Pepsi's Left for me?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Are their any Pepsi's Left for me?

The creature seems to be guarding the Pepsi. Perhaps these creatures consider this a fuel source of some kind? I've yet to discover the meaning behind this.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
lol..they are so cute
)...just great

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So no Pepsi then? Well....their goes my day

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I vote you sir for WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET. Keep us informed on developments in your situtation. I am highly curious.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
IT CAME FROM THE PLANET PEPSI!

That one photo is better than that entire catwoman movie, there's two hours I'll never get back.

Great pic.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I have noticed these aliens where I live as well. At night they make horrible screeching noises. When I go outside I often need protection as they can be seen near stairs and out in the street. Fortunately I have a dog and she helps clear a path through these vile things.

I often tell them that I do not like them and for them to shutup but they still approach me from time to time and when they get in my path I nudge them out of the way with my foot..or heel..depending on how threatened I feel. I avoided running one over the other day because I feared mass retaliation.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Aliens prefers pepsi !

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I bet it was looking for beer. But had to settle for pepsi.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
I bet it was looking for beer. But had to settle for pepsi.

Certainly it was looking for beer. However, when the alien found out that all that was available was the weak american beer, it had to go for the Pepsi, as it is a lot stronger. Next time, that alien will go north for a Molson Canadian.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
LOL that alien is pretty adorable

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I awoke this morning (Yes, I guess I fell asleep around 4) to find this creature perched on my chest.

I've never screamed so loud in my life. My neighbors came over and asked why a woman was screaming, but all I had to do was point to the vile little thing sitting behind the fridge.

My militia is forming nicely.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
they say that sometimes when we are on drugs we are thrown sometimes to another deminsion. Our eyes get very crazy when on a hallucinogen.
If cats have the ability to see whats not there in our physical deminsion , that would explain the crazy eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The alien has overthrown my defenses.... I am one of them now.....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ahhh, I feel your pain. I have become victim myself to thier rule. You see, three of these creatures have taken over my home, and they rule absolutely. The tin foil hat dpont work buddy, I tried that and all they did was chew on it and swat it around like a fly to show thier supremecy.

I have found thier mind control methods work best on women, as I, like your fiancee, have been convinced to pick them up, cuddle them, groom them, and care for them like infants. They have even gone so far to destroy my free will, that when ever I travel out ans see one of thier kin, I am compelled to pet, feed, and give affection to the creatures. Thier control is absolute.

I often find all three of them sleeping all over me at night, rpeveneting my movement, as I have been rendered incapable of of pushing them off, and they keep me hostage in my own bed, using a purring sound to sedate and control me (that purr sound is actually mind controling EMP and sonic waves to render you inhostile and make you complicit).

Its futile to resit them. Your fiancee is gone. She is thier tool now. She will defend them unconditionally now with her life. You shall have to terminate her, there is no cure to thier insidous mind control.

They have me convinced they are the cutest, most cussliest things ZI can love, and have even convinced me they are more intelligent, valuable, and trsutworthy than my fellow human.

I am so doomed. But mine demande libation of beer and canabis, they steer clear of pepsi, since i drink diet anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They too have sucked me in.... I have been convinced to take delivery of a newly grown life form

It is gestating as we speak...... its not even here yet and it has me in its grip!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
More evidence of their sneakiness:

What it was doing, I dare not ask.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join