It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sponsor a Child (Non White One)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

I would seem that way, yes.

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I said to be concise! Anyway, I'm still not buying it.

reply to post by laiguana

Go back to Europe, you say? Hell, sounds great to me.
But anyway, aren't the banks controlled not by Whites, but by Jews?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

I said to be concise! Anyway, I'm still not buying it.

I thought it was quite a feat to sum up 500 years of history and the workings of an international institution into a a single post.

Check out "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins and "Life and Debt" by Stephanie Black to get some insight into how the IMF works.

reply to post by laiguana

Go back to Europe, you say? Hell, sounds great to me.
But anyway, aren't the banks controlled not by Whites, but by Jews?

Jewish is not a race. Many of them are indeed white although some say otherwise.

If you want to split up the human race by color some say there are three: white, black and yellow. Everything else is a mix.

Others say it is five: white, black, yellow, brown and red.

None of them list Jew as a race.
edit on 10-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's hilarious how white supremacists will always use the lack of ''civilisation'' in other non-white regions of the world as a ''justification'' for their own obnoxious views.

Did Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart invent the violins, cellos, french horns and the other instruments that his compositions were expressed in ?

Nah, behave yourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
It's hilarious how white supremacists will always use the lack of ''civilisation'' in other non-white regions of the world as a ''justification'' for their own obnoxious views.

Did Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart invent the violins, cellos, french horns and the other instruments that his compositions were expressed in ?

Nah, behave yourselves.

When I see children eating out of a garbage dump it becomes very hard to use the word "Civilization" to describe the situation. This thread proves how those indoctrinated from birth to blame Caucasians for all the worlds problems.

Colonialism has been noted as the probable cause for neglected children. America itself was once a colony!
So were countless other nations that have since prospered.

The International Monetary Fund has also been accused, that's like trying to blame credit card company's for an Individuals Bankruptcy.

I find it all so hard to swallow that outside factors could provoke any people to allow their own children to live in absolute filth.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I agree with this topic. Like White people do not suffer crippling poverty and suffer social and economic disenfranchisement.

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
your white ass wants $30 sneakers at wal-mart

I appreciate your core points however the way you express them is uncalled for. I find your comments offensive and racist. You are able to say "white ass" as a derogatory term and not get in trouble. If I substituted white with black in that sentence all hell would break loose. You are taking advantage. You are a pitiful individual and no "better" than any racist white.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Weird. I meant to say "It would seem that way".

reply to post by daskakik

This is a bit off topic, but yes, Jews are a race.

reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Yet again with that old buzzword - "White Supremacist".
And as for Mozart.....um.....what?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Personally I dont need tv commercials to tell me that children are starving, nor would I waste time reflecting on the how and the why of this particular situation. Instead I like to go in my kitchen and whip up treats for kids in my neighborhood who I know have rat bastard parents who dont even care if their kids go to school, much less have a few cookies to make them smile. I then take those treats and my kids and I share them with children who are black, white, hispanic.....doesnt matter the race and I have seen several. Now I know in my rational mind that this will not save the world, but it brings a smile to some often bleak faces (children should not have dead eyes)..and to sit and quibble over who started what....when no ones hands are clean....is pointless....and it is very telling as to how people like to stroke themselves as opposed to being kinetic. Yeah, there are disenfranchised children in El Salvador....in Ethiopia....but they are also on main street usa. seek them out...guide them...do your part to prepare them for this world that has turned their backs on them. And if you are still seeing color rather than a fellow human who has yet been allowed even the years that you yourself have acquired....well then you've missed the point of this ride.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
When I see children eating out of a garbage dump it becomes very hard to use the word "Civilization" to describe the situation. This thread proves how those indoctrinated from birth to blame Caucasians for all the worlds problems.

Colonialism has been noted as the probable cause for neglected children. America itself was once a colony!
So were countless other nations that have since prospered.

The International Monetary Fund has also been accused, that's like trying to blame credit card company's for an Individuals Bankruptcy.

I find it all so hard to swallow that outside factors could provoke any people to allow their own children to live in absolute filth.

Colonialism is one of the causes of poverty. The starving children are one of the symptoms.

Blaming the IMF is more like blaming the banks that loaned money to people who they knew could not pay it back that caused the housing bubble. They are responsible.

I find this hard to swallow:

Why Can't Obama Bail Out The 13 Million Hungry Children In The USA

Maybe a bit biased but you can't deny that there is poverty in the US so why would it be difficult for you to imagine that governments in other countries could be just as bad.

edit on 10-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

No they are not a race when race is defined by color.

They may consider themselves a race and so may others but that is based on other criteria.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Nosred

I would seem that way, yes.

I don't even know what to say to that. That's a very ignorant statement and I find it very offensive. You're saying that everyone who isn't white is inferior and deserves to be in poverty, which is completely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Oh? I do believe that I said nothing of the sort.
Firstly, I was not implying that all non-White people are inferior; I was simply suggesting that there indeed seem to be clear distinctions in intelligence among different races. Furthermore, I never said that anybody at all "deserves" to live in poverty; I have no idea where you got that from.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

Non whites? I find that teetering on the edge of racism. A child in need is a child in need, regardless of color. Are you suggesting there is a global racism conspiracy? Just what they need here. Another cockamamie conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Why Can't Obama Bail Out The 13 Million Hungry Children In The USA

Because his wife is too busy trying to slim down the fat ones?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Nosred

Oh? I do believe that I said nothing of the sort.
Firstly, I was not implying that all non-White people are inferior; I was simply suggesting that there indeed seem to be clear distinctions in intelligence among different races.

I specifically asked you if you were implying other races were inferior and you said, "It would seem that way, yes." That's not even borderline racism, that's 19th century KKK kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So the only solution is to drop EMP bombs across Africa, take back western medicine and enact a giant no fly zone/no ship zone/no contact zone around Africa?

I think the question arises from an American-centric point of view. America owes nothing to Africa. Europe raped and pillaged across Africa. Let them pay the rebuilding cost's. They built their Cities and other advancements by pillaging the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join