It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Witness, Mary Moorman, Finally Shares Her Story Almost 50 years After The Murder Of JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyG2012

With her account of the timing of the gun fire, when was Gov. Connelly hit?

I believe when she mentions she heard 3 shots, all of them were around the time the fatal head shot had taken place, although I could be mistaken on that slightly.

Either way, she claims to have heard at least 2 head shots thus meaning what she says is inconsistent with the claims made by the Warren Commission, as they claim 3 shots took place but were spaced out with only one striking the head, but at the same time she is consistent with what some of the other witnesses claim. And I'm more inclined to believe the latter.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Awesome. Thank you Rising for this very comprehensive coverage of Mary Anns interview. She is still very sharp
thankfully.

SnF

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Another great thread Rising Against!

I took the time yesterday to watch the videos. I found a video of news clips with Mary & Jean. They are mostly Jean, but the first one has Mary. There is one clip at the end which just has a voice over, it does not indicate which woman is speaking. Think it could be Mary. It's interesting that which ever woman it is claims to have heard 4-6 shots from the grassy knoll and that two mean "claiming to be Secret Service" told her she only heard 3 shots.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

There is one clip at the end which just has a voice over, it does not indicate which woman is speaking. Think it could be Mary.

It's definitely Jean Hill talking at this time. I'm sure of it.

And yeah, it is odd she was told she only heard 3 shots. If the president was just shot and people really were genuinely looking for information which would be helpful, they would be glad to hear what Jean had said, not try to sway her to believe something else.

Anyway, for anyone who finds Jean Hill interesting, here's 2 links discussing her and some of the claims she's made. It's worth a read, IMO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/075dbbbd9194.jpg[/atsimg]

"It was right up there. The man was shooting from right just this side of that tree . . . that large tree, and that's where I saw the shot come from" -- Jean Hill in 1992 video Beyond JFK (above).
(Source)

Here's another Jean Hill link of interest: Biography: Jean Hill.

Snippet:

Hill gave a statement to the police where she stated: "Mary Moorman started to take a picture. We were looking at the president and Jackie in the back seat... Just as the president looked up two shots rang out and I saw the president grab his chest and fell forward across Jackie's lap... There was an instant pause between two shots and the motorcade seemingly halted for an instant. Three or four more shots rang out and the motorcade sped away."

Hill later gave evidence to the Warren Commission that was highly controversial. She claimed that she heard between four and six shots. Hill was also convinced that some of the shots came the grassy knoll. In interviews on television after the assassination Hill said she saw "a little white dog" in the rear seat of the president's car. As there was no dog in the car, the reliability of Hill's witness statement was undermined. However, 25 years later, it was revealed that a small white stuffed animal was on the back seat of the car. A child had presented it to Jackie Kennedy at the beginning of the tour of Dallas. This information was suppressed in order to discredit Hill as a reliable witness.

For many years Hill refused to give interviews about the Kennedy assassination. However, in 1990, Hill agreed to work as a technical adviser on Oliver Stone's motion picture, JFK. Two years later Jean Hill published her book on the case, The Last Dissenting Witness.

Jean Hill, who worked as a schoolteacher in Dallas for over twenty years, died on 7th November, 2000.
(Source)

Edit to add: Thanks for posting that video btw OneisOne, It's an interesting video for sure!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In the video above it's very odd to hear Mary Ann use the word slumped. So much strangeness involved with that day.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thanks OP for sharing this video and your excellent summary of the important aspects. It's seems pretty obvious there was more than one shooter, and therefore a conspiracy by definition.

We've all seen the badge-man enhancement done on the Moorman polaroid of the Grassy Knoll taken at almost exactly the same time as the fatal shot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8db4cfaff39f.jpg[/atsimg]

What I find most chilling is her mention of Officer Tippet.

Quote: 07:52 - The discussion comes to Officer Tippit for the first time in which It's mentioned that most of the policemen thought Tippit had been in on a scheme with Oswald in the assassination. The discussion then moves back to Jean Hill and how she claimed to have been repeatedly threatened.

Some conspiracy theorists claim the badge-man was none other than J.D. Tippit!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06abaf7f6c35.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently other witnesses also saw Tippit in Dealey Plaza. Is it a coincidence he was killed just a short time later?

Source: www.jfkresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Apparently other witnesses also saw Tippit in Dealey Plaza. Is it a coincidence he was killed just a short time later?

What's particularly interesting about Officer Tippit is the claims made by Earlene Roberts in my opinion. You see, on the day of the assassination Oswald left the Texas School Book Depository building not long after the murder of JFK occurred. He then got on a bus, saw how slowly it was going and subsequently left the bus to hail a cab.

He then arrived at his rooming house shortly afterwards - this being where Earle Roberts lived. She claimed he came home and went to one of the rooms. She allegedly noticed a police car turn up outside not long after Oswalds arrival. This in itself is odd because the car beeped it's horn twice, and then sped off. What happened next you may ask? Oswald quickly left the residence.

Were the policeman and Oswald working together? Who knows, but who was this officer in the first place? Well, Earlene Roberts claims the number on the police car is the same number that Officer Tippit was driving that very same day.

Tippit's own actions after this alleged incident are also very bizarre. Shortly before he was to die he sped to a local shop where he frantically asked to use a phone which was at the counter, all the while pushing others out of the way according to those who were there.

Upon dialing an unknown number and receiving no answer, Tippit then once more ran outside, pushing people out of the way yet again, got in his car and speeding off once more. Witnesses say he was upset. Then according to a man called James A. Anderson, Tippit came up behind him shortly after this incident, and physically caused him to stop by the roadside by cutting directly in front of his car.

He then ran out to the car, frantically looked inside, and once more looked extremely disappointed. Without saying a word to Anderson, he got back inside his car and sped off. It was after all of this incredibly suspicious behavior that Tippit supposedly had his encounter with Oswald where he was shot dead.

Suspicious? I think so..

Oh, and in case you was wondering what eventually happened to Earle Roberts, the one who made these original startling claims....

In an article published in Ramparts, David Welsh claims that Roberts was subjected to intensive police harassment. "They visited her at all hours of the day and night, contacted her employers and identified her as the Oswald rooming house lady. As a result she was dismissed from three housekeeping and nursing jobs in April, May and June of 1964 alone; no telling how many jobs she lost after that."

Earlene Roberts died of a heart attack in Parkland Hospital on 9th January, 1966.
(Source)

In regards to him being a shooter, well, I doubt it. I'm sure he was involved though.

In fact, I doubt badge man is even a police officer at all. After all, a police man is hardly someone a witness is going to suspect and then subsequently really, IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Excellent thread and thank you for the videos.

Am watching them now and will comment later.

Mary is now 78 and probably very very close to death so she has nothing to lose, nothing TPTB can take from her and nothing really to gain.............wow, a piece of history.

I did always believe the John F Kennedy was taken out because he wasn't willing to dance to the puppet master's tune.

Go against the BIG BOYS, the real unseen, hidden powers and you risk losing your life.

Starred & flagged.

Bringing the truth into the light is what ATS is all about.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I saw a JFK video that was made in the early 90's that showed what I believe to be the spot where the fatal shot happened, in the street drain. This particular street drain is halfway between where JFK was shot and the bridge. The tunnel to this street drain leads out away from the plaza about a half mile if I remember right. It has a perfect vantage point to where JFK was shot. Yet I hardly ever hear about it. I have no doubt there were multiple shooters, but I believe the kill shot came from this street drain. I know there has been some debate if the sniper really could have used this spot and I believe he could have. Its hard to verify today because the road has been paved over so many times. Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UB2120

Any thoughts?

I'm going to do a thread on this location sometime in the future primarily because It's barely ever discussed. I'm doing a series of threads right now on the various suspected shooting positions.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiebelfast
As an ex newspaper printer I can state that to produce a printed Newspaper in the time that the witness stated is impossible. In those days we printed from either Letterpress or Offset lithography. Either method required at least one hour to produce a printing plate or shell.

I haven't got much to add to this other than It's very interesting and I wanted to quote it so others could read it as well. I wonder how Mary saw what she saw then. Maybe she was mistaken perhaps?

Hmm, this is great food for thought, thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UB2120

heres a thought ,why cant we see any pictures of that day showing the sewer grate the fatal shot may have come from,and lets get real,anyone with a ruler and a protractor can follow the action of the victems head and extrapolate where the shot came from,ONLY USING EXISTING PHOTOS.

I said it a hundred times,this was TEXAS ,and in TEXAS they dont shoot WOMEN.

The shooters were ALL positioned to have the LEAST LIKLYHOOD OF HITTING JACKIE.

A gopher hunting teenager knows bloody well where the shots came from,so why doesnt anyone say it this way,anyone at all,it isnt that compliicated.

The entire world already knows it was a conspiracy and we all know that if it WAS ANYONE BUT THE GOVERNMENT THEMSELVES THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TURNED IN ALREADY.

We are not questioning wether or not there was a conspiracy,we ARE TRYING TO ALLOCATE GUILT HERE .

Only the government would be able to wait until all the relevant witnesses were dead and cover up this murder.

I am Canadian and I wonder when Americans will figure out that as soon as their government lies to them even once IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY----THAT AFTER THE LIE THERE IS NO NATION TO PROTECT.

You cannot lie to the people---ONCE YOU ARE ASKED --YOU ARE TASKED.

The government lied to you as americans and you should all be pissed off,I have been curious about my own government since I was twenty and saw pictures of minuteman missiles stationed all over Canada---with American and Canadian flags crossed and emblazoned on the sides.

My country told the world we were a non-nuclear armed country----BUT WE HAD AMERICAM NUCLEAR MISSILES IN OUR COUNTRY.

If russia had known they might have hit us first due to these missiles and our people werent aware or prepared for such an eventuallity-and shut up I dont care if you are thinking the whole world was prepared back then.

We were lied to in the name of multi-national security I guess.

They took your president and laughed at you all,they lie to you every day and say TRUST ME.

And Donald trump seems to be the best thing you all have going for you.I mean that to.

And the worst part is that it has been so long since this happened that IT IS THE CHILDREN OF THE CONSPIRATORS WHO ARE TRYING TO STILL FIGURE THIS OU----HOW IRONIC THAT A CHILD OF A GUILTY PARTY MAY FINALLY SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Only the Donald can save america-HES THE ONLY ONE PEOPLE TRUST---TRUST----TRUST.

He is the only one with the balls to turn in the guilty in the name of AMERICA.

Because as far as I can see he has LIVED HIS ENTIRE LIFE AS A TRUE AMERICAN---PROUD OF THE CAPITALISTIC VALUES AND INVOLVED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET THE HAND TO THE MOUTH OF THE NATION.

And by the way,what would---you---do if THE DONALD WAS STARING YOU DOWN WITH HIS FINGER ON THE BIG RED BUTTON.

There is your next president,right after they impeach the people who enabled the current fiasco.

Hell we'll take Donald Trump over here as well,have you seen our sad sack bunch lately??

At this point we need a hero,we need someone to bring dogged passion to this ,someone who views this as personal.

All we can do now is find the names of those involved AND COVER THEM IN SHAME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.

SHAME-SHAME-SHAME---MUST BE PUT UPON THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO ILLEGALLY ALTERED THE PATH OF A GREAT NATION.

Shame forever associated with these criminals,and AMERICA CANNOT HEAL HERSELF UNTIL THIS POISON IS TAKEN OUT OF HER BLOOD,SHE IS WEAKENING AS WE SPEAK,THE INFECTION HAS HER BLOOD HOT----THE TIME IS NOW AND WE DONT WANT A DEATHBED CONFESSION FROM SOMEONE pooping THEIR PANTS---WE WANT A WITCHHUNT AND JUSTICE----WE WANT THE SAME TYPE OF JUSTICE AND PASSION THAT THE JEWS SHOWED BY CHASING DOWN EVERY SINGLE NATZI NO MATTER WHERE ON THE PLANET THEY TRIED TO HIDE.

It only takes one patriot.If there is one out there.

Even the Jews sought AND HAVE ATTAINED JUSTICE.

Americans wont even give it a shot,I used to watch old westerns as a child and my dreams were built on the same media representations yours were,why dont you americans live up to your expectations,seek justice ABOVE ALL ELSE---LET THE WEAK AND THE WICKED FALL WHERE THEY MAY----THEIR LEGACYS MUST BE TARNISHED TO BEGIN A NEW DAY---FOR AMERICA.

Remember these words"we leave no man behind",SOMEONE LEFT JOHN F KENNEDY BEHIND,YOU LEFT HIM BEHIND---the man who struggled through life as a proud american,the man who fought for and nearly gave his life in the defense of his country in a time of war,the man who dedicated his life to representing the country that allowed him to be the man he was to become,the man WHO BRAVELY GOT INTO THAT CAR IN DALLAS IN THE NAMEOF HIS COUNTRY AND SAT DOWN BESIDE HIS WIFE ALL THE WHILE KNOWING HE WOULD DIE,he knew he was going to die that day,as soon as his security detail changed their protocal before entering the plaza this man knew he was going to die and he prayed for his wifes life in those moments.And he prayed for his country.

You have ALL left behind the man who GAVE HIS LIFE WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND ALL OF YOUR COMBINED DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS.

Mr.Kennedys body will lie on that battlefield in DEALY PLAZA until the true Americans in this world COME TO BRING HIM HOME.

For christsakes I am canadian and I am having an emotional experience talking about this,I loved the man and what he represented,and I hate how what he represented has been bastardised by lesser men than he was.I am not sure how you americans have managed to carry this burden,it DEFINATELY HAS DEEPLY SCARRED YOUR NATIONAL PSYCHE AND IDENTITY.

How can an American feel strong or proud knowing some beady eyed balding weasel with glasses orchestrated and participated in felling their hero???

Talk about a GREEK TRADGEDY---the only place a man like JFK could have been defeated from WAS FROM WITHIN AS WITH ALL GREAT MEN----NO CHALLENGE WAS TO GREAT FOR HIM TO OVERCOME---HE HAD TO FALL BY THE DECIET OF A SHADOWHAND FROM WITHIN HIS OWN HOUSE.

There has to be one American man or Woman ready RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK to begin thinking about the strategy they need to develope and employ to hunt down and sully the reputations of the men who have irrevokably damaged their country and by proxy their people.Just one person,the correct amount of passion and maybe a few friends with computers AND LETS BRING YOUR PRESIDENT HOME WHERE HE BELONGS.

The internet will give us all the TRUTH IF WE SEEK IT FOR IT IS HERE THAT WE CAN ALL SPEAK FREELY---BEFORE WE CAN BE KILLED AND SHUT UP ---OUR WORDS ARE FOREVER OUT THERE WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON ON OUR PHONE,we dont have to try to find a phone as Tippet did to out his truth,we SIMPLY POST ON YOUTUBE OR TWITTER IN TWO SECONDS AND THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS OUR TRUTH.

Donald Trump really is the best I see right now,he may have quirks but he REALLY DOES LIVE, BELIEVE IN, AND STAND UP FOR, AND BEHIND, TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES.

Anyone who can stand up to the scrutiny of the internet IS THE RIGHT MAN OR WOMAN because there can be NO MORE LIES FROM POLITICIANS ANYMORE DUE TO THE PROVISION AND ACESS TO OF REALTIME INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET.

Somehow I think Trump is like Truedeau was in Canada,kind of a strange guy,who really did live by the values he espoused--AND AFTER ALL IF YOU TALK THE TALK YOU MUST WALK THE WALK OR NOBODY WILL FOLLOW YOU.

Donald might not even have to fire to many politicians THEY ARE ALL RUNNING LIKE RATS LEAVING A SINKING SHIP BECAUSE OF THE TRUTH THE INTERNET HAS FORCEFED THE WORLDand not just in america --ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha----YOU REAAAAAALY CANT HIDE YOUR DIRTY SOCKS UNDER THE BED ANYMORE---THE INTERNET HAS CHANGED HUMANITYS PATH FOREVER---THE YOUTH OF TODAY MUST WORK WITH THE BOOMERS TO DISENFRANCHISE THOSE WHO HAVE RUINED THEIR COUNTRY BEFORE SOMEONE FIGURES OUT THAT IF THERE ISNT A WAR OR A GLOBAL INTERUPPTION OF THE INTERNET RELIGONS AND GOVERNMENTS AS WE KNOW THEN WILL BE GONE FOREVER WITHIN TWENTY YEARS.

And we will have a one world government ,a global democracy wherin each humann being alive has a voice in the path that humanity chooses.

I have always wished Canada and America could be leaders in this swiftly occuring change,but it isnt lookin that way,america is still bleeding from to many open wounds caused by old but still alive lies and Canada is to caught up in being an ethnic mosiac or whatever the hell our government calls it,we are like a county fair,EVERYONE SHOWS UP IS WELCOME AND HAS A GOOD TIME.But no one expects to stay forever.so no one really displays aggressive national identity or pride,we seem laid back but really we just dont want to upset the party,we want to keep everyone happy.,like a party host,all manners and ettiquette.

Unless the boomers have a miracle somewhere up their sleeves THEY HAD BETTER START FINDING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN OF PASSION AND FILLING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS WITH MONEY SO THEY CAN SUSTAIN THE LEGACY THESE BOOMERS HAVE BUILT.

And so they can right the wrongs that were committed to pile up all of that money the boomers have squirreled away.

Start with a couple million to start a human being regestry so we can know in REAL TIME HOW MANY ARE MURDERED EVERY DAY to silence their voices,Every human on earth on one list that is current,it aint that hard to do anymore my friends ,so lets do it.

lets call it the Kennedy Historium and lets set it up this week.

Every name of every human on earth,a voice for each human born on this planet,an understanding of each others existance through hard copy aknowledgement in the material world.

The Kennedy Historium---come on ther is at least one billionaire who knows he is a thief and will read or hear of this idea,just find me and lets do this.

It could be the beginning.

edit on 8-6-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
This is all confusing. What is the conclusion?

What did you have in mind? And what's confusing?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A great link on Mary Moorman that I don't believe I've added yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I will be watching these videos post haste! Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, they are interesting, the questions You highlighted. I am looking forward!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I will be watching these videos post haste! Thanks for the heads up!

No problem, I'm glad I was able to help others see this interview.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiebelfast
As an ex newspaper printer I can state that to produce a printed Newspaper in the time that the witness stated is impossible. In those days we printed from either Letterpress or Offset lithography. Either method required at least one hour to produce a printing plate or shell.
I find that part very strange as well,Do you believe it was printed before the assassination?Do you think the conspiracy went that far?Or possibly they had the paper ready and last minute ran the front page?
Or that Mary just wasn't aware of the time that passed while she was in the police station?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Or that Mary just wasn't aware of the time that passed while she was in the police station?

Considering this was almost 50 years ago, this seems like the most plausible conclusion to me, admittedly.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I hope someone does a still frame by frame with zooms, as i cant see where in the film this occurs.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Here's a larger image of the Nix film with added color:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3716a06ed71.jpg[/atsimg]

Who knows whether this is a real person, which I doubt still, or simply Pareidolia at work, but either way It's an interesting image. Oh, and I want to take apart this film frame by frame myself sometime soon. I'll be writing a thread on the grassy knoll so It'll be useful.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join