It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Coli Death in Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

I hope its nothing serious and rip to the newborn.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hopefully it is not related to the outbreak in Germany

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoraphobia11
Hopefully it is not related to the outbreak in Germany

www.bbc.co.uk...

thats what I am hoping exactly.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

Good morning!

It escaped (maybe even intentionally) from a lab here in Europe. This is going on since a few weeks already, many deaths here in Germany already.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this one is as resistant to anti-biotic'. s as the German one then fasten your seatbelt!

Not good, not good at all. This will be used, abused, misused and above all people die.

This should concern us ALL!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prof7

It escaped weredadodatat??????? How.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

This should concern us ALL!

It does and im getting mad as H*** sick of these games here. What is the soultion if intentional?

edit on 6/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Gosh,if its the same e-coli as over here in Europe,its gone a long way.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC), MSHA’s flagship facility, is a 488-bed regional tertiary referral center for the entire service area. JCMC is one of six Level 1 Trauma Centers in the state of Tennessee"

To those wondering what kind of treatment the 2yr old recieved,,

this is from the web site of the hospital that treated the child,,,

"Why is an emergency department dedicated to children important?"

I think the above say's everything,, "dedicated to children"

if this hospital which specialized in childrens medicine,,was not able to save this 2yr old child,, (her brother has SAME symptoms,,)

if he dies as well,,, god help us all.

NOW the experts in the fields of disease control have a working sample of this Ecoli,, don't let the 2yr old die in vain.

sad.

And no more bull#,, please.
edit on 6-6-2011 by BobAthome because: info

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
6 starz plus 1 already here is all I know.. I hope this aint no wicked game. ButI do remember hearing Alkied is trying to do something with food so if they did hmmm may none escape or feel any sense of pride for these actions NONE. Weak to have others caught up in pathetic behaviors that are not precise. Precision is evacuate the good leave their fakes so not to alarm the big wigs and then watch those who are not in the know face off with their Angelic counters. GOD bless us ALL no discrimination except for the wicked...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I read something David Icke said about the intentional poisoning of organic food so as to turn us against us. If there is any truth that the ecoli in Europe seems to have began in beansprouts, and if this has been intentionaly started by some wicked people, then its doubly wicked to have put it in the food which is a symbol of peace loving, tree hugging vegetarians, and that wasnt meant to be funny. I mean, after BSE and all the other s**t theyve thrown at us, we now get deadly beansprouts.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Is there any news about the illness? I really want to know more, because I live in Gatlinburg, TN, not too far from there. Oh God...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Gosh,if its the same e-coli as over here in Europe,its gone a long way.

Well not really , if a member of her familly was in Europe mrecently that might be an explanation . Also there are concerns that this disease can be transmited from human to human . Also , it is not from the beans as suspected before , now germany is testing their meat .

Sorry for no links to articles , I could provide some but they would be in Polish so no use to you ...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Actually, I've heard of kids getting this in pools. Evidently a child *had an accident* in the pool, and these children swallowed some of the water. Whoever tests and balances the chemicals is not doing a very good job. But yeah, this sometimes happens particularly in public pools.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

When reading the link provided. It said that there were two children in Virginia confirmed e-coli. One child died in Tenn another ill. Then there were 7 in NE Tennessee that are ill.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The little girls death is a confirmed case of e coli 0157h7. This was announced a couple of hours ago it seems. Below is the source.

www.timesnews.net...

Thankfully this strain turns out not to be related to the strain in Europe which is strain O104:H4
en.wikipedia.org...:H7

This is just a sad case of a loss of a life of a little girl. I want to thank those of you that stopped by this thread and shared a moment of your day with me. ~ Lost Sock

new topics

top topics

join