It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer E.Coli is 'being spread by terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes! I should add that the terrorists are in the employment of MONSANTO Inc.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

because if terrorism was real they would be hitting the leaders and the power structures.
but nope, they go for the people...

Correct. Terrorists go for the people. It's what they do, and the reason they are so called.

Look, I'm not saying this has been engineered by terrorists. We don't know, but I hope we find out. If you don't think there is such a thing as terrorism, or Jihadists, then we have no argument. That is a mindset I can't even remotely entertain.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by stevcolx

Tha's what it boils down to. Bio-engineered virus's created for depopulation................

This is all so much tosh. If a government wanted to embark on serious depopulation, don't you think they wouldn't have a lot more deadly means at their disposal?
So far 20+ dead. Not good if you are one of them - but scarcely a dent in the world's population (even if it were to get to 10x that figure).

edit on 6-6-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

These are trials. Just like the swine flu release. The government is not going to start a full blown epidemic. They are testing the water (So to speak). It's going to start off small so they won't be implicated. And during this they will start blaming other foods that the want to get rid of so that we miss out on proper nutrition to make way for their poisonous GMO's. Depopulation will start off small and will take a few years at least.

They don't know what if any impact this newly engineered virus of theirs will do to the population. If it does catch on all they'll do is engineer a mutation that will really make it nasty and proclaim that the virus has mutated itself. Just like the swine flu did!

Where do u think the Spanish Flu that killed over 50 million people of 1918 came from?

Don't be so Naive!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

this new breed of "terrorists" seems to go after the people yeah.

but historically terrorism was always a tool used by and against governments.

some of us didn't notice the switch from that to start terrorizing the people, i did.

for example when they wanted to get rid of caesar they stabbed him, they didn't kill random people trying to convince ceasar to step down.

edit on 6/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wow, these 'terrorists' sure are the governments' best friends, lol.

When a president wants to up his failing ratings - up pops (fake) OBL (or should I say popped?)

When they are struggling to get GM accepted in Europe, up pop the terrorists with a virus which scares people from eating healthy raw salad veg.

Just more confirmation who the real terrorists are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join