It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO confirms that the bacterium E. coli is spread from person to person

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Alright kids, don't stick any of your parts into people's mouths, don't spit on anyone, no anal sex, can I say that on here? and no playing in poop. All good? ok....problem solved and e coli defeated

edit on 4-6-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

How long did it take you to come up with your brilliant assessment of the situation? If only the WHO had scientists capable of distilling highly technical data into a simple couple sentences, think of all the paper that could be saved.

Let me know if I have it wrong but does your thinking process involve the insertion of one thumb in the mouth and the other in the anus with contemplative switching of positions?

This report implies weaponized E Colli. Natural resistance to one or two major antibiotics is reasonable. "natural" resistance to four is astronomical. The incidence of E Colli infection and treatment with antibiotics is orders of magnitude lower than Staph. infections. There is no rational explanation for multiple resistance. This strain has been modified and released.

The Russian ban is entirely appropriate given the results of the Chinese labs. I predict no ordinary ban will prevent the spread. Atomizing vials can be smuggled in a purse disguised as breath freshener.

Anybody who jokes about this is at best an idiot or more likely part of the plan to get rid of the proletariat. I'd like to believe the former.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, thats another vaccine for me not to get.
EDIT: Didn't get the swine flu vaccine, I'm fine.

And if I don't get this vaccine, and happen to contract this particular strain of E. Coli, then so be it. It was meant to happen.
edit on 4-6-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmm im gonna stop shakin hands at work
or on the other hand walking round with a lanyard on my neck with antibacterial stuff on the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

i smell pharm greed again. everybody bulk up on vita c and flippen v8

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What is the biggest difference between Europe, where this E. Coli epidemic is currently running rampant, and the U.S.of A.?

Could it be ....Toilet Paper?!

Could this out-break be the result of an insidious conspiracy amoung US toilet paper firms to "wipe out" the "Euro-peeing" bidet industry?

Mon Pissior!

(OK, time for meds and beds. I've reached my "Recommended Daily Doom" limit and the sillies have taken over.)
edit on 5-6-2011 by Bhadhidar because: Grammar...Gramper is already in bed snoring.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by noordmo

The World Health Organization (WHO) today confirmed that the intestinal bacteria E. coli (EHEC) can be transmitted from person to person through fecal or oral route.

Is this the next STD for the ages then!

It is eerily similar to how the AIDS propaganda started with the targeting of homosexuals.
edit on 6/4/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

not really, it particularly affected those who liked to do anal sex, hence lesbians were pretty much untouched
edit on 5-6-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

acording to the WHO in these past years, all our foods are sick, from cows to chickens to pigs, now vegetables.

Actually that's also according to anyone who's ever seen a modern "farm", been inside a processing plant, or even worked at the retail end of the food industry.

Think about that phrase for a moment. "Food industry." It's an industry just like any other, just like the automotive industry, just like the computer programming industry, just like the mining industry, etc. It's a system to churn out product at low cost and high profit. So. Ever had the muffler fall off your car? Ever had an Operating System screw up? Ever seen an oil spill or heard about arsenic from a mine leaching into groundwater?

Yeah. The food industry is absolutely no different from that; the difference between our food and a dodge pickup, of course, is that we absolutely require food at all points of our lives. If the auto industry is garbage, oh well, you'll live. If your source of food is an industry lined from top to bottom with people who are cutting corners, do you think you're going to end up very healthy?

Hell, at this point it's probably safer to eat the vaccines than the eggs they're made from!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

lol yeah i get what you meant.

ill try living on sunlight and adapt myself to photosintesis before i take any vaccine supplied by the usual suspects though.

on those increasingly rare days where the sun and sky are "persistent contrail" free

edit on 5/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

or maybe it had something to do with the vaccination program that targeted specifically homosexual males in the san francisco area...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Good point. It's always tougher for those in third world countries and disaster zones. As if sanitation issues aren't bad enough, there's a new threat for those people. I think about all the soap and cleaning products I buy for my family and cleaning wipes and hand sanitizers for the kids (during the school year). Not that I'm a germophobe, not at all, it's just with kids and pets things get messy in a hurry and I hate to see them sick and like it even less when I get sick. The whole house goes to heck in a hurry when mom is out of commission LOL...I can't imagine what it must be like living in terrible conditions like those in Haiti and disaster areas, but it's always there. How lucky I am. This new threat of E-coli is a bit scary for me because apparently it hits and the body systems shut down fairly quickly. Of course for the elderly, young and sickly it's a worse threat.
edit on 5-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
They dont really know how it is transmitted yet.
not every one would take the flu jab!
so they have come up with this.
its the NWO killing us off.
its osama terrorists geting back at us.
do a ATS search on E coli.
a Lot is going on/.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thats false. They can do everything everyone else can do.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Just the customary Biopreparat Link that I like to post in any thread where we deal with the topic of Biological Weapons or Assumed Biological Weapons.

I always like to post that link because it shows that in real life, big governments do indeed have secret research and development programs into totally illegal things (by international law standards).

Making biological weapons is highly illegal and there is no way to excuse that type of maniac behavior.

Due to the various aspects this strain of E.Coli are claimed to posses, I would also consider the BioWeapon theory as totally possible and not off the table.

In fact, it almost appears that if this strain is truly resistant to as many medications as is claimed, the odds are clearly in the favor of it being a designer bacteria, a biological weapon.

Just FYI to anyone interested in doing a little research on the history of Russia's secret programs. Also this should be used as a model to help us imagine what the rest of the nations on Earth's secret bioweapons programs are like.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
an article worth mentioning

www.sustainabletable.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

or maybe it had something to do with the vaccination program that targeted specifically homosexual males in the san francisco area...

they could vaccinate til the cows come home, seems a strange "anti homosexual" bit of biowarfare that more or less excludes lesbians..........

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Thats false. They can do everything everyone else can do.

no it isn't, go check the HIV figures, lesbians are one of the least likely groups to catch it, for obvious reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join