It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by MustangSally

Like 99% of safety guidelines, its not perfect, but without it, s--t would be much more dangerous.

Yeah like the 60 or so years of air travel before they did this was soooo dangerous.

This isn't about safety. That is obvious.
They could use bomb sniffing equipment or dogs instead of crotch groping agents.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

People have only started to complain since 9/11.

Yes there have been pat downs for a long time, but the "aggressive" pat downs started in recent years due to the need.

I've been pat down at the Detroit Airport and San Francisco Airport, I have no problems with it, its uncomfortable, but safety usually isnt comfortable (some examples? Condoms, Seat Belts, Vaccinations, anything that is fun that you need safety equipment for)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Before your tsa-molestation-safety-search remember to have them change their gloves or you will be at serious risk for infection...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e518a707f15.jpg[/atsimg]

It is not worth it. Have them change the gloves. Let us hope this woman is not infected with an std.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Honestly, I had the TSA do the body search on me a couple of times. And all they have done to me is the usual in-depth pat down that you'd get in most high security areas. The closest they've come to "molesting" me is the quick swipe through the crevice between my doodle and my thigh and the ever so classic credit card swipe. I don't know, I've had training in stuff like this so it seems normal to me. Heh, and the last time I was at the airport and they wanted to pat me down I demanded an attractive female to come do it. I got a fat guy who smelled like aged cheese.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

People have only started to complain since 9/11.

Yes there have been pat downs for a long time, but the "aggressive" pat downs started in recent years due to the need.

I've been pat down at the Detroit Airport and San Francisco Airport, I have no problems with it, its uncomfortable, but safety usually isnt comfortable (some examples? Condoms, Seat Belts, Vaccinations, anything that is fun that you need safety equipment for)

Yep your gonna fit right in. You won't mind spreading your legs and having your gentiles cupped to enter the mall will you? Don't you just get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing how safe you are from all the crazy people like soccer moms and 6 year olds that want you DEAD. What a wonderful world our government has created for us. Enjoy!
edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I have NEVER had my genitals cupped at a security check point. I'm not denying that some jerkoff that works with TSA wont get fresh, but I'm saying that that's not a common occurrence and I have a strange feeling that a lot of the stories we get are heavily exaggerated.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've said it before I'll say it again.

They should have sissy flights for people who want the government to cup the genitals and tell them they are safe from the big bad terrorist. The rest of us can fly like real freedom loving Americans and take our chances with the CIA assets that want to create another false flag event.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

See, now your taking this whole thing out of context. Its not pat downs for the mall, its pat downs to enter a plane filled with strangers.

The one thing they tell you on the road it never trust other drivers, always be defensive on the road, so why would we not want to be safe in the sky? its fairly common to survive a bad car accident, but a plane blowing up and falling thousands of feet? not so much.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

I disagree with point #1. Every year my employer has a convention and flies the entire staff somewhere. Participation is mandatory. This is a good, professional job, it's not like I'm going to quit because of the requirement to fly. We also have staff that fly all over North America to do installations. Saying "flying is optional" is way too simplistic.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Your right. Its no big deal. You won't mind this happening in all the public places you go. You do want to be safe don't you?

Mac, pay attention to this news report ...

Edit: One day I will be able to say I told you so and I don't want they day to come.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh...wow. Now I can join you in your insane paranoia. What can we do to stop this?! It's against my freedom to receive a pat down if I'm just trying to get inside the mall to buy my novelty hats and edible underwear!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

...sexually assaults...

LOL.

Saw nothing of the sort; when they pull down her pants and start fondling her clitoris, i'll jump on the bandwagon with these incessant whiners.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Oh...wow. Now I can join you in your insane paranoia. What can we do to stop this?! It's against my freedom to receive a pat down if I'm just trying to get inside the mall to buy my novelty hats and edible underwear!

This is a great response.

I'm paranoid because I think the government is over stepping their bounds but your NOT paranoid thinking that all these normal everyday women, men and children may just want to kill themselves and every one on the plane because they hate our freedoms. What kind of FRACKING logic is that? YOU are the one who is PARANOID!!

If I were a friend of yours and we were in a crowded theater and you leaned over and said "that blond woman over there with her husband and 6 year old may want to kill us - they should be searched" I would say "I think you need professional help" - as a caring friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That video said terrorists would be focusing on places of worship. Hell, priests have been "patting down" their parishioners for years. At least those going to worship will feel right at home should the TSA screen them prior to church services.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Why are we patting down 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many hostage attempts have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many 40-50 year old Caucasian women were involved in 9/11?

How many incidents in total have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian white women in the history of air travel?

Sorry, I realize I am not bowing to worship the golden calf of PCanity, but can my questions be answered?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Last time I flew was after 9-11, but before these new pat-downs. We had to take off our shoes, belts, and all that crap, but it was no big deal. I got totally trashed on the plane, we joined the mile high club in the bathroom, and I took pictures of myself pretending to use my cell phone. The flight attendant thought we were funny as hell!! I tipped her about $80 throughout the flight to keep those little bottles coming though!! I don't see what the big deal is. If you're going to fly, you know they're going to search you. If you don't want to be searched, just drive and enjoy the scenery. Nobody's rights are being violated, flying is a privilege, not a right. They're not stopping you on the street and searching you for no reason!!

If you wanna get even with the TSA jerks, work up a huge boner before your pat-down and start moaning when they start to touch you!! That would be hilarious, and I don't think they'd want to spend much time on you!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Why are we patting down 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many hostage attempts have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many 40-50 year old Caucasian women were involved in 9/11?

How many incidents in total have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian white women in the history of air travel?

Sorry, I realize I am not bowing to worship the golden calf of PCanity, but can my questions be answered?

Thanks in advance.

Colleen LaRose, AKA Jihad Jane

en.wikipedia.org...

She fit's your exact description. You can't tell who's a terrorist all the time, although, I think we need to do a little more racial profiling at the airports. Let's be realistic, not PC!!
edit on 3-6-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes, pay attention to a local news source. Its a fear mongering story. I am not saying this can never happen, but theres a difference between a mall and an airplane. primarily the word AIR.

Yes a bomb is bad in a mall, terrible actually, but a bomb in an AIR plane, there is no hope for survival.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

What do you think the purpose of this fear mongering story is? Be afraid. Be very afraid. We should have security check points everywhere because there are terrorists everywhere that look like ordinary people and they want you dead. Why? Because they hate your ever eroding freedoms. Isn't it obvious?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

its one thing to induce fear, its quite another to get people to be more vigilant.

All fear spreads is anger, and anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering....watch Star Wars, its all there!

Even though that is a quote from a (terrible) movie, it still rings very true.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join