It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - '10 Year Anniversary of LIES' Fake victims - Fake footage - Fake witnesses ...Media Con

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok your turn. Go to Google earth find the pentagon and put a circle around every spot you think a security camera pointed at the pentagon lawn should be.

Boeing 757 parts found at the pentagon.

edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

a haulage truck could hav dumped this fake evidence ..Where are the bodies?

and also the plane and victims/ remnants at Shanksville?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Where's the bodies?

Here they are (viewer discretion is advised):
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by deprogrammer

Where's the bodies?

Here they are (viewer discretion is advised):
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

From that tiny hole on the ground with no plane wreckage? Where`s the flight 77

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

a haulage truck could hav dumped this fake evidence ..

Without anybody seeing it?

Here is what the witnesses did see.

Where is the Google Earth image with the cameras circled on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

a haulage truck could hav dumped this fake evidence ..

Without anybody seeing it?

Here is what the witnesses did see.

so you take some quote as face value ...where is the wreckage and victims? Not media fed quotes

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
After ten years it is very clear that the fanatics and the lunatics are the believers in the Official Story.

This CNN poll shows that in 2004 90% of Americans felt that the government was involved in a cover up. www.infowars.com...

And that's just America. The majority of people all over the world believe that the US government is lying. The shills, agents and the willfully ignorant will do anything to make people believe that their numbers are strong and that people who seek truth are idiots, when really the majority of people on the planet want to know the truth and see the true perpetrators brought to justice..

The handful of believers in the OS are a dying breed. They are very quickly going extinct.

Truther -"I don't believe this I think we should investigate deeper."
OS Believer - "Why? They said it was true. I believe! I believe! I believe!"

The believers sound like a bunch of religious fanatics to me.

They're like people trying to sell you something at your front door that you don't want or need and that you know is piece of sh!t. So you have to just smile and nod then close the door on them or else they will simply waste both your time and theirs.

edit on 4-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

so you take some quote as face value ...where is the wreckage and victims? Not media fed quotes

You're not paying attention, are you? Here is the wreckage.

This photo should give you an idea of what the passenger remains would look like.

Media fed quotes? That video was made by a Truther named Jeff Hill. He collected those statements himself by phone. He post here under the screen name Shure. Pm him and ask him if he coerced these statements in any way.

Oh ya please post your comments AFTER the quote tags (/quote] I don't want people to think I'm saying the stupid things you are saying.

Thanks

waypastvne
edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Sept 11, 2001 through June 2002, the FBI clocked 3,558,813 man-hours for special agents on the PENTTBOM (9/11 investigation), and another 436,155 hours for support personnell for a total of 3,994,968 hours, and the PENTTBOM investigation was STILL going on in 2004.

www.justice.gov...

That doesnt include the money spent by the NSA, CIA, ATF, INS, or any other Federal agency. Just the man-hours for the FBI alone in the nine months after the attack accounted for over 60 million dollars....and the FBI still had a staff investigating in 2004.

As I said earlier, by the time you add up all the money spent by the government investigating 9/11 it exceeds ANY of the investigations you have listed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

There are allegedly over 80 surveillance footages around the Pentagon, I doubt all of them didn't capture at least some form of 757. Could it be possible the Feds saw all of them and returned the useless ones? Hmmmmm... Of course not, the Feds would never do such a thing.

Originally posted by waypastvne

Ok your turn. Go to Google earth find the pentagon and put a circle around every spot you think a security camera pointed at the pentagon lawn should be.

Let me get you started. Here is an image with all the security cameras that we have marked.

Yellow: gate camera 1 & 2

Red: doubletree camera 1 through 11

Blue: DEA camera

Green: Citgo camera

What other places do you think should have a camera pointed at the pentagon lawn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join