It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. announces charges against five 9/11 terror suspects

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

U.S. announces charges against five 9/11 terror suspects
Retired Navy Vice Admiral Bruce MacDonald, who is the military tribunal's Convening Authority (CA), will consider the latest charges and decide whether or not the death penalty can be sought.

Well that’s a good way to keep false confessions from coming out to the public, just kill them.

He was subjected to simulated drowning, known as waterboarding, 183 times during his years in US custody and his trial will raise questions about evidence obtained from harsh interrogation methods.

It took 183 waterboarding’s to get Sheikh Mohammed to make his false confessions.

"If referred (capital or non-capital), a military judge would then be assigned and a panel of eligible military officers would be selected as potential members of the military commission. The accused would then be arraigned within 30 days of the service of the referred charge."

Their minds are already made up, ”GUILTY!”
Secrete close door tribunal for the alleged terrorist and no civilian will ever hear anything about the trials or the evidence because it will be buried under National Security. In a nut shell, there will be no trials just military executions and case closed on 911.

Almost identical charges were filed in May 2008 but dropped when the Obama administration announced plans to try the 9/11 suspects in a civilian court in New York.

www.rawstory.com...

White House couldn’t risk the public of hearing the truth in a civilian court, (lack of evidence and forced confession’s).
There are two story’s about 911, the one without any evidence (the OS) and the one where all the circumstantial evidence points to the Bush Administration of a False Flag Operation. These high ranking politicians have committed treason and murder on American soil, they will stop at nothing to keep their False Flag from being exposed.

What’s your opinion?

edit on 1-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

What’s your opinion?

My opinion is

1) You are a terrorist sympathizer!

2) Sheikh Mohammed deserves everything he gets for the terror he and his group have forced on the world!

3) Go and live with these animals you defend! They will kill you in a second as they believe everyone except for them are infidels!

4) I don't care what terrorist sympathizers say or think about me!
edit on 1-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
this charade is an insult
to the avg American's intellect.

If you waterboard somebody 183 times,
even they would admit to be Jesus Christ
if asked.

What a disgrace to due process.

And why wait til the fake OBL was dead
to do it is another disgrace !!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
All very convenient now Bin Laden is dead, they can say and do what they want. Dead men dont talk. Nor should aconfession under toture be allowed in court. Torture is illegal under the genveva convention what hte hellis happening to our civiliised world...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
what the hell is happening to our civilized world...

Welcome to the Fourth Reich
NWO that Hitler didn't finish.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

My opinion is

1) You are a terrorist sympathizer!

2) Sheikh Mohammed deserves everything he gets for the terror he and his group have forced on the world!

3) Go and live with these animals you defend! They will kill you in a second as they believe everyone except for them are infidels!

4) I don't care what terrorist sympathizers say or think about me!

where does it say anything that could be taken as sympathy? i think the op's point is that they should have a trial in a civilian court so we can hear what evidence they have. and waterboarding is just as animalistic as what happens in some areas of the middle east, so who are the real animals? if you can prove that they were definetly behind 9/11 with actual evidence not just the bs the government gives us then i will agree he should get what he deserves.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Waterboard me once, shame on you ..
Waterboard me twice, shame on your commander...

Waterboard me a hundred and eighty three times... "wait, what is water ? ? "

After being tortured that many times your mind is turned to mush... do THEY even know what was committed at this point ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

Actually, they proven able to survive 183 water board tortures, which is pretty #in intense.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

[snip]

Wow a personal insult! Tut tut tut! You think that will offend me? Bahahahahah! The overall tone with the post is sympathetic to the murdering 911 terrorists! Are you terrorist sympathizer too?
edit on 1/6/11 by argentus because: snipped previously removed and quoted comment

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is a two way street with a four way stop in my opinion.

First off, if they truelly are terrorists (and not by admission under torture) then they need to be put to death...plain and simple, but if they are not and only being scape goated by our goverment then a whole new list of indictments needs to be drawn up.

Secondly, our country was founded on rights, and although they are supposedly going to trial to face there accusers, we wont really know that if we are not privy to the goings on in the hearings. If they can plaster the O.J. Simpson trial all over for months, then Americans should be able to hear this testimony too (unless we are not supposed to because too many secrets will be revealed), Either way, we as Americans, have a right to see this unfold...no more of this OBL we will tell you what you need to hear crap!

If, and I use that lightly because everyone pretty much knows, we violated the Geneva Convention Rules then maybe, just maybe what our goverment did was a worse crime by their own admission, and leaves me wondering if the terrorists are not the ones running this circus show.

Want to get to the bottom of 9-11, then lets quit all the secrets and all the censoring of the facts as they will be presented in a trial (as biased as it will be), lets hear some truth without all the goverment band-aids and cover-ups that seem to never end. I want some truth dang it, and it is as elusive as a unicorn when our goverment has it's sticky hands in the mess!

edit on 1-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I reckon if I water boarded you 183 times then you would tell me Israel is a terrorist nation..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I reckon if I water boarded you 183 times then you would tell me Israel is a terrorist nation..

now that is a set-up question
for the ADL if I ever heard one.
lol

me thinks u just unzipped your fly

edit on 6/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I've been exposed for a long time Boon..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Cobra's plan is still working perfectly to this day . Muahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
so my next question would be:

Are they gonna prosecute these guys
for the missing $40+ Billion in gold bricks
that was robbed from the basement vaults
of the twin towers that were never recovered ???

Or is the planes hitting the building and the gold
robbery not considered part of the same crime ???

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so my next question would be:

Are they gonna prosecute these guys
for the missing $40+ Billion in gold bricks
that was robbed from the basement vaults
of the twin towers that were never recovered ???

Dare I say pics or it did not happen!

Really though...why not? If they are going to go with this bologna, why not pin a 40+ billion dollar heist on them too?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I will call your bluff on that one! You would not be good enough to do that to me!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Dare I say pics or it did not happen!

Really though...why not? If they are going to go with this bologna, why not pin a 40+ billion dollar heist on them too?

911review.com...

just light reading that didn't make
MSM news broadcasts.

or just do an internet search for
WTC missing gold

can't wait to hear testimony in this mock
trial and never mention the missing gold
bricks.

that would be like a birthday party
without the cake. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

id recommend not replying to phatpackage he is just a troll ive argued with him before and he isnt worth your time.

its not right that the american government would use waterboarding because im fairly sure they would be the first to come and say it was wrong if some over western country did it.

edit on 1-6-2011 by jonnyb578 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join