It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wasn't Alex Jones Questioned After 9/11??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
How come Alex Jones wasn't questioned after 9/11 when in June - July of 2001 he stated such an attack would occur? I'm not a hardcore Jones follower I think some of what he comes out with is pure fear mongering. But how come he wasn't even questioned after 9/11? I've never really understood why he wasn't.

I can't even get onto youtube to get the video sorry.

Edit: just to make sure we ALL know I'm not saying Alex did this alone!!! LOL
edit on 30-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
why didn't george bush get questioned? cheyney? and the rest? there were other people that could also read the warning signs and predicted this type of false flag operation too.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So why wasn't my instructor ( a retired NJ State Trooper) in HAZ MAT course questioned? 6 months before
stated that since terrorists had hit WTC before in 1993 would probably attck again

It was called offering your OPINION

So unless have some first hand evidence is no reason to waste time

Opinions are like a rectum - everyone had one and are usually full of crap

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
How come Alex Jones wasn't questioned after 9/11 when in June - July of 2001 he stated such an attack would occur? I'm not a hardcore Jones follower I think some of what he comes out with is pure fear mongering. But how come he wasn't even questioned after 9/11? I've never really understood why he wasn't.

He was implicated? when? If he said he would be questioned re 911, then how is it so many absolute god damned morons follow this retard?

GOD DAMN IT.

You can't get onto youtube? Is you computer turned on?

ffs

I wish there were suicide booths, I'd be in one right now...

come on futurama....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wow - so in that screen shot from the youtube video -
he looks like Bill Hicks more than ever ---

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Do we have your source on tape saying such a thing? Is there any evidence of your source? Alex is on tape stating it. William Cooper too I think, but I'm not certain about that. If somebody's on tape saying your going to get beat up, then you do, who's your first suspect? For all the FBI & CIA knew this could have been homegrown terrorists. Yet ON 9/11 THE VERY SAME DAY, Bin Laden was taking heat for it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

He was implicated? when? If he said he would be questioned re 911, then how is it so many absolute god damned morons follow this retard?

GOD DAMN IT.

You can't get onto youtube? Is you computer turned on?

ffs

I wish there were suicide booths, I'd be in one right now...

come on futurama....

I'd gladly push you in.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
it wasnt alex that predicted it, it was William (Bill) Cooper the predicted it. Alex just went along with it. And Bill Cooper also was in a shootout with the police on 9/11. He predicted it on june 28, 2001

Here is the source:
www.youtube.com...

This is such a good video. he even knew that the government would blame OBL. Bill was a man who has his eyes open and it cost him his life.
edit on 30-5-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

It was called offering your OPINION

You cant be serious!!!!!!!!!!

he wasnt stating an OPINION he was quoting articles that described how American liberties were going to be taken away!!!!!!!!

So seriously dude are you just looking for an argument, did not not watch the vid or are you just trying to discredit the OP and AJ?

I cant remember if it was a magazine called Nexus or New Dawn but at about the same time as this AJ broadcast they said the US would make up an excuse to attack Afghanistan by Nov 01 as the Taliban wouldnt allow an oil pipeline to be built, they said an attack on American soil would be best as it would inflame the publics opinion in favour of an invasion.

To many coincidences for me to say OPINION.

for something that was full of crap as you say it would seem he was pretty much spot on.
get your head out the sand dude

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Whats his track record? Die he predict this one attack or did he predict many different events out of which this one occoured?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

He didnt even predict 9/11 people. He listened to Bill Cooper predict it and a month later Alex said he predicted it.
ALEX DID NOT PREDICT 9/11!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Because Alex Jones is not just a fear mongerer:
he is a New World Order-recruited fear mongerer.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

He didnt even predict 9/11 people. He listened to Bill Cooper predict it and a month later Alex said he predicted it.

www.youtube.com...

At which point this thread turns moot. Whatever happened to this Bill Cooper guy then?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by jaycen420

www.youtube.com...

At which point this thread turns moot. Whatever happened to this Bill Cooper guy then?

November 6 2001, the police came to serve Bill with a warrant and a shootout ensued and bill got shot in the back by the police and died.

On November 6, 2001 at 11:40 P.M., Apache County Sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper's residence. Cooper was considered armed and dangerous. During the execution of this warrant, Cooper shot and struck a sheriff's deputy and was fatally shot by deputies. According to police accounts, members of the Apache County Sheriff's Office deployed several deputies in the area adjacent to Cooper's home in an attempt to draw him from his residence to serve an arrest warrant. After leaving his residence in his vehicle, Cooper confronted plainclothes deputies a short distance away. As Cooper drove back to his residence, sheriff's deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the roadway. When the deputies identified themselves, Cooper refused to stop or comply with orders from deputies, then fled back toward his house, drew a handgun, and began shooting. The Sheriff Report claims "After refusing once again to comply with the deputies orders, Cooper exited his vehicle and began running toward the house, firing shots with a handgun toward the deputies", but nowhere in the report did it mention that Cooper only had one leg - the other lost in combat long ago. One deputy, Robert Martinez, was shot in the head and was hospitalized in critical condition.[20] Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That's an EASY question to answer. He wasnt questioned because he was more than likely, in on it! Why do i say he was "in on it"? Think about it! He introduced us to "Loose Change" which introduced us to: "explosions", thermite, "pull it", and all the other LIES associated with that day. He was there to keep us distracted from the TRUTH! Some people still believe the 'theories' and yet few talk about the real deal...like Dr. Judy Wood!

I believe she's the only one telling the truth..and her proof is UNDENIABLE. It is the only 'THEORY' that makes sense. Alex is part of the conspiracy of it...it's his job and his life source. The government knows this. Geesh, how stupid do you think TPTB are?

1st UNDERSTAND...they're working with ANCIENT psychological techniques. These things have been used darn near, since the beginning of time. Think, coliseum. See, TPTB always had to entertain us...while they fed us the 'illusion'! Entertainment is nothing more than a distraction from their raping and looting of the populace. They can't give us all pain, without SOME pleasure! That wouldn't be right...would it???

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I just love newbies.

Let me ask you this: Why weren't the writers, producers and actors from "The Lone Gunmen" questioned about 9/11 since they had an episode that predicted the attack in March of 2001?

And for those of you who hate Alex Jones, my question for you is: How many people have you awakened over the years?

I hate to answer a question with a question but really folks, if you don't know who Bill Cooper is and think Alex Jones was involved with the 9/11 attack you need to take a remedial Conspiracy 101 class.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why would they question Alex Jones. The US government would not want to give him legitimacy and exposure by having him testify at a hearing. The hearings are to appear there is a serach for the turth. Not find the truth. As long as Alex Jones and others are left on the fringe they can be ignored and treated as loonies. Anyone who watches and listens to what is happening can read the NWO agenda like a book. How many people paid attention to his warnings? How many people acted on his warnings? Very few if any. Why? Because he wasn't considered believable. Has anyone believed now that it is over what he said. Apparently not very many. He said we will blame you when speaking about the TPTB. Have they been blamed? Have they been held accountable? No and probably never will be . !0 YEARS AND WAITING.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Many people "predicted" 9/11 - look up Rick Rescorla, security manager at Morgan Stanley or John ONeil
recently retired from the FBI as terrorism expert and security manger for the complex

Both died in the WTC South Tower

Their "predictions" was that since 1993 attack failed in its purpose to destroy the WTC terrorists would return

Same as my instructor......

Again its called offering your opinion of future events

Note - none gave date/time or attack (or reasonable approximation aka 48-72 hr window)

Rescorla came the closest predicting since truck bomb failed in 1993 would probably go the air route

(read James Stewart "HEART OF A SOLDIER")

www.amazon.com...

So unless someone gives accurate details of the events - Not just "I think this is going to happen..."
then is worthless

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

yeah, and bill cooper made similar comments...
AND WAS KILLED.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join