It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California and all coastal residents: What is this Haze we are seeing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

For those of you who live in California along the coast and to some extent inland, and to all other coastal residents and inland residents to who this thread may apply: Have you noticed a haze or mist type fog which persists all day long with or without clouds, and has there been a precedent for this type of weather activity in the past, perhaps before or leading up to the big North Ridge quake?

This haze seems to last all day and hangs low. Also, has anyone noticed that the clouds seem to be a little lower than usual, not all clouds but that the ones that are low seem to be very close and observable, like fog? It is hard to explain, but it just seems like they are hanging lower than they usually do.

I don't have any photos to submit, but maybe someone else has been observing this as of late and may have some photos of their own?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I noticed a haze in NC today too. I think it's the humidity.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
These threads might shed some light.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
has anyone noticed that the moon looks a lot closer that usual?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I guess this means it is unusually humid nowadays incertain parts of the US?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
maybe your seen the effects of HAARP in action mindpower

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Have you noticed a haze or mist type fog which persists all day long with or without clouds,

It wouldn't be several million cars sitting in traffic jams by any chance?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a trip in a small aircraft on a clear day will reveal the layer of pollution which surrounds the earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i believe its called the "on-shore flow" that comes from the ocean. It usaully starts around june ("june gloom") so maybe it sticks around this long untill winter maybe? But i really dont know. I heard that if the planet travels through the remaines of a comet it gets misty.

top topics

join