It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did you know that Area 51 is a regular military base??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
not once could i find a real article where people actually saw Aliens at the base...even retired Area 51 employees

thats a little to weird... why would the highest authority at the base not get clearance to see any unusual things on the base?.

case closed its a top secret aircraft and weaponry testing base...

thats it...where did the Alien thing come from lol...roswell? what crashed was not a ufo.
edit on 24-5-2011 by mercanaries3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
not once could i find a real article where people actually saw Aliens at the base...even retired Area 51 employees

thats a little to weird... why would the highest authority at the base not get clearance to see any unusual things on the base?.

thats it...where did the Alien thing come from lol...roswell? what crashed was not a ufo.

Oh you were there when the "balloon" crashed! Tell us all about it.
Oh you weren't?
Right, you have no proof.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The reason is simple.
There is no such things as aliens at Area 51.

AREA 51 DECLASSIFIED:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastriver

The reason is simple.
There is no such things as aliens at Area 51.

AREA 51 DECLASSIFIED:
www.youtube.com...

I smell a skunk...
Holding a picket sign that reads. Disinformation, get it while it's hot.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow you're so smart aren't you? Knew all along that there weren't aliens there?
It doesn't change the fact that the government has been keeping secrets from us. It's only reasonable that some people thought there could be aliens there. the government clearly covered stuff up there. Wasn't aliens but just a russian hoax, but whatever. It's all the same. Are you just going to pull the blindfold back over your eyes and sing 'lalalalala, everythings okay'? Keep believing everything the government says when they've clearly been lieing and keeping secrets?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the military loves the alien stories, covers up the nasty nuke waste and spy toys

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman would like to have a word with you.
His web page

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Quite a while ago the C141 I was on had to land there due to engine problems. The only aliens I saw were geeks who made a hell of a lot more money than me.

And yeppers, we did get to get out and laze about until the 'ol bird was fixed. Great mess hall there, but I don't think that's a conspiracy.

Or is it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ummm,, a test pilot would not have any Idea about anything other then what he's flying. Need to know basis and they don't need to know anything else. My father was in the Army in 63 in Germany and went through Nuclear Warhead school and launched numerous Honest John's off while there. He could launch them but didn't know how the detonators worked to set off the Nukes if it had to be done,, that's how the Military works,, only those that need to know, know. Some people are blind as to how things work. That show was a joke to watch and is nothing but misinformation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Do you expect the Government not to keep secrets? If we know about what they are testing and what they have, so does our enemies. Their secrets protect your ass, you have no right nor reason to know. If you want to know, join the military and get clearance. One of my biggest pet peeves with this site, ordinary civilians feel they have the right to know all of our governments secrets. Secrets are good!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting video on area 51. I could very easily imagine this was it's first intended use.
However most things take on a life of it's own.
I mean if you have a super secret base at your disposal. You're going to use it as often as possible for other projects also.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

...thats a little to weird... why would the highest authority at the base not get clearance to see any unusual things on the base?...)

What authority are you talking about? The Base Commander? In the Air Force a Base Commander is generally only responsible for the facilities on the base. Wing Commanders are in charge of the Aircraft Wings, and I'd be willing to bet that any other Special Group/Division/Project all have their specific Commanders.

I heard that due to the numerous test programs going on at Eglin AFB, that Eglin doesn't know what Eglin is doing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you mean, did I know that Area 51 is a restricted area inside of Nellis Air Force Base, in which they have secretly designed built and tested Top Secret Military Aircraft such as the U-2 Spy Plane, The SR-71 Black Bird and both Stealth Fighters, then yes I did know that.

I really do not believe any Alien activity has ever taken place there.

The whole Roswell incident? I think it is more likely a crashed top secret air craft from a different country. Perhaps the USSR or even Germany.

I know there is new speculation about Nazi ties to Area 51 after world war two but this is something I have suspected myself for a while... You don't think the US brought over a bunch of Nazi Scientists to work for us for nothing did you? They shared all kinds of secrets...

Hey, look up the Nazi Wing. I think that is what it was called... Or even the bell... Quite a bit of our military advancements came at the hands of Nazi scientists...
edit on 24-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yfactor1980
reply to post by Ghost375

Do you expect the Government not to keep secrets? If we know about what they are testing and what they have, so does our enemies. Their secrets protect your ass, you have no right nor reason to know. If you want to know, join the military and get clearance. One of my biggest pet peeves with this site, ordinary civilians feel they have the right to know all of our governments secrets. Secrets are good!

Yeah. Its ordinary citizens job to pay for it, not to actually consent or be aware of it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
LOL did you watch the video till the end? The old guy is close to giggling like a little school girl. 5% he says that he's told us.

Weasely bastard is holding out on us. Only 5%. In any case if he told us what he really went through we probably wouldn't of belived him anyways

new topics

top topics

active topics

join