It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Declassified Pictures of Area51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Saw this link originally at www.godlikeproductions.com...

Thanks to GLP.

Here are some sample pictures:

edit on 23-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
im pretty sure this is from "when aliens attack" last night on nat geo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The first picture look's like something out of star wars.
Good find S&F.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
is that a crashed horton b or some early prototype of blackbird in that picture ?

grate find

edit on 23-5-2011 by zerbot565 because: spelling bee

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Early SR-71 prototype crash. The test pilot was there to try to ward off onlookers. Kinda like what happend at roswell.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
are these actual pictures of the UFO that crash landed at area51 ??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Haribon

If there was a UFO that actually crashed at or near area 51 then it is that. This was during the early blackbird days so I do not know which incident you are talking about

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It is unmistakingly an SR-71 my black ops experience has told me that
That aircraft always struck me as a flag for a clear example of reverse engineering as it was such a step forward both in design and technology. Stunning piece of American capability regardless

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

i thougth i saw one , that fuselage gives me the tingliez ,hehe

i had the pleasure of seeing one once in NY , i think it was on the uss enterprice ? the one that was docked pre 9/11 near the towers,

anyways , them old pictures made my day ,

edit

if anyone can confirm which carrier, the date was 03/11-01

edit on 23-5-2011 by zerbot565 because: date of carrier in NY

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

The plane is an A-12,Project Oxcart, single seater used by the C.I.A

This aircraft was the forerunner of all the Blackbird Family of aircraft. Not I may add a prototype for the air forces SR-71.

There is one on the USS Intrepid in New York

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wow thank you fo these pics
It's always cool to get to see something from inside Groom Lake

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i knew i had a few pictures some where, could be very well its the airforce museum carrier, have to admit its not that close up but it sure made my day seeing one for real ,
edit on 23-5-2011 by zerbot565 because: pictures and what not

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What's with the stupid number of Area 51 threads????

So little substance in any of them - are you really that interested in such non-information. I suggest folks study something that might actually lead you to the truth. You're all wasting your precious time.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
those are awesome thanks for posting, i only wish we had modern photos of the base in full view

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the new place as i recall called dugway suppost to be the new 51 headquarters.....or a nother storage ben, weapons & armor testing facility, exc. my point being exactly is if we all are still looking at A-51 thats what they want us to do, to look at the old facility and old failed, exsposed, and looked at projects they keept for.......what 30+ years?
now people wrap your minds around this one, i Navada there is a place called dugway with new affence and defence devices, macanic's exc. plz bair with my spelling i wassent the top grammar studient i my class back when school was in my life. there's been sighting's of prototype saucers CLOAKING DEVICES oh yeah and cant forget the satilight's that can shoot into outer-space. forgive me if this is old news to you all but it makes me wounder what all they do in there? why make a nother place? who and what
is all in there? yes i have no video feed, (i wish i brought my laptop to record what ive found taking trip to Navada, you all would of loved seeing the 10 white govermental vehicle's on the dirt road as we turned on there road.) what ever is back there......must be good for such high secerity. please someone reply to this i want to know more if enyone has more. thanks

edit on 26-5-2011 by lostbutfound because: (spelling)

edit on 26-5-2011 by lostbutfound because: spelling mistake's LP on fritz

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I saw these pictures the other night. along with, other photos, on tv. I am sure, they reported, it was an SR-71 crash. The pilot, told the 4 farmers, that drove up and gave him a ride "and also witnessed the crash" it was, well, I cant remember what type of plane he told them it was. He told them, it was carrying a nuclear weapon and to not go close to it... I draw a blank as to what happened next. thanks for the post

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I saw these pictures the other night. along with, other photos, on tv. I am sure, they reported, it was an SR-71 crash. The pilot, told the 4 farmers, that drove up and gave him a ride "and also witnessed the crash" it was, well, I cant remember what type of plane he told them it was. He told them, it was carrying a nuclear weapon and to not go close to it... I draw a blank as to what happened next. thanks for the post

new topics

top topics

join