It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safety First, Freedom Last. Judge Napolitano On The Slow Loss Of Personal Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This just came in from May 20th..

A good breakdown of the craziness going on right in front us (the recent indiana law, post 9/11 acts, etc..).

He links that what's going on is the same as the old reference to the frog in a pot of boiling water..

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I dont watch fox news, but golly i agree with this guy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is the only FOX show I watch.
The Judge is a true libertarian and a constitutional expert. His dissection of the issues down to a basic constitutional principle makes looking at everything going on today seem much clearer because there is no emotional attachment to what feels right or wrong. To many people look at issues from a human emotional and sympathetic point of view, not realizing the repercussions of not abiding to the constitution will cause.

I used to think that government should help people in need, but then I realized the government can not help the needy unless they taxed the rest of us against our will. The solution is to allow our own humanity to drive our compassion and by getting government out of the way and out of our wallets, people are much more likely to be charitable for the causes they believe in.

join