It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i had the money i would fly over and beat these people up!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by xmetalgear

Right now, on the other side of the world, there is a bunch of people who hate you. And we mean absolutely despise you. But don't worry; they hate everyone else in Australia. The folk of the Westboro Baptist Church hate us so much that they actually rejoice in our suffering. The tragic bushfires of 2009? This year's devastating floods? Apparently, we deserved it all. And the US Supreme Court lets them say it and more. Under Freedom of Speech, these so-called Christians damn us all to hell, and that wayward Liz Hayes is right at the front of the queue.

Souce

This makes me mad a lot of people got killed in the bush fires and i lost family members in the floods i hope Westboro Baptist Church burns downs taking all those "beeeeeeeep" people with them and take them to hell

Why would what a bunch of crazy people think or say bother you ?

They aren't worth your anger, they are just lunatics that say stuff
to try and upset people.

They are real life trolls and when people get upset with them
they get the attention they crave.

The problem is they don't just get the attention...they make a lot of money off of suing people who disagree with them.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

I'm sure if anyone digs hard enough you'll find those two loonie tunes of that Baptist church have most probably committed a criminal crime in their past and just have'nt been caught yet. They remind me of the KKK.

They also said the Kiwis deserved their CHCH EQK at the time it happened.

What got up my goat even more than what they preached is the fact that they teach hate to their little kids and use them in their hate demonstrations.

I would'nt waste time wanting to beat them up but sending them on an excursion to Afghanistan and dump them in Taliban territory would amuse me........
edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
. They are following the bible, which contains so many evil things carried out by and on behalf of their god. They are simply following in the footsteps of their predecessors. Religion is the most dangerous thing on the planet and faith the most damaging form of control.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

Absolutely not true!
Nothing they do is determined by the Bible, but by their own nuttiness. Don't bother quoting Old Testament imprecations back at me, they're irrelevant. We are under a New Covenant now.
Further, anticipating your next remark, no God didn't change.
Peoples' understanding of God is what changed. Except it seems, for some of the nuttier Protestant fundamentalist cults - mostly if not solely American! (I've never figured out why that is..)
I think it reflects the fact that the USA is 85% right wing nut job central!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

So you wan't to fund them so they can spew our more crap? That's not very nice. That's how they do their thing. Someone gets physical and they sue. Get tons of money and repeat.
Also whoever mentioned that they are true to their religion: I doubt they even have opened the book they preach.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If you honestly think that these yo-yo's represent the majority of America, well...you're dumb. Every country has its fair share of morons. Some of the posts I've read here are proof of that.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Who cares what those westboro nutters think of us,plenty of left wing nut jobs in Oz who say bad things about the US,it goes both ways,don't judge a whole country by a few nutters,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100 They aren't worth your anger, they are just lunatics that say stuff
to try and upset people.

But they ARE worth our anger. These people have kids that grow up with this hate. And those kids will have kids that grow up with this hate. It's groups like this one that attracts the ignorant, the weak-minded, and the downright stupid. While the majority of humans merely want to work and feed their families, it's groups like the KKK, aryan nations, the nazis, all religions, and those behind the giant business machines that spread hate and despair throughout the world.

And we let them continue because to wipe these scum off the face of the earth would somehow threaten our sense of decency. We believe that we just can't go around killing people with opinions different than ours because sooner or later we'll start killing people for not wearing the right shoes, or for watching the wrong television show.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Think about it for a minute why don't you.
Do you think our founding fathers thought they needed to guarantee the rights of people to express popular opinion? Do you think they were trying to make sure the masses did not persecute people who expressed opinions that the masses shared with them?
Come on, it's not rocket science.
Like one man said, if there is no freedom of speech for those whose opinions we abhor, then there is no freedom of speech at all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by chaztekno
They wouldnt get away with it for long here in the UK thats for sure. To be honest im suprised you yanks have allowed them to continue there campaign of hatred for so long, especially the people they are harrasing being Army and the likes. Mr. Phelps and his crew of morons need taking out permanantly.
edit on 22-5-2011 by chaztekno because: bad spelling, its early lol

what about the muslim extremists spouting their hatred in the streets of the uk? not only do we let them get away with it, we give them houses and money.. all paid for by our tax dollars..

Since when did we start paying tax in dollars in the UK?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join