It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Special Secrets of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fox News Reporting: Secrets of 9/11

As we show in this program, there are compelling reasons to continue to investigate the largest attack on American soil and the secrets of 9/11. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Has anybody heard of this? It's debuting tonight at 10pm est. They talk about Anwar Awlaki and how he met with Pentagon officials for lunch after 9/11. This could be more disinfo or it could be a huge breakthrough in the 9/11 truth movement. Maybe now people will start asking serious questions.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
interesting indeed, I hope this turns out to be good for us "conspiracy theorists"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jman449

Now this is a surprise! Is it reflective of MSM's belated reporting of the truth a decade later...finally?
Is the evidence so many have questioned for years now enough to warrant additional investigations? Duh!
It seems Faux is trying to add some real 'balance' by comparison to their past. I say this because Judge Napolatino comes out criticizing/reporting on stuff that goes against the GOP grain pretty often.
Man I dig that avatar too bro!

spec
edit on 20-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jman449

Oh give me a break. First of all Fox News is Faux News they make it up as they go. If they really brought out any real news it would blow up right in the face of the BUSHS that will be the day. Especially when Faux News is doing everything they can to line up a Republican against the Democrats for the next election.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
interesting indeed, I hope this turns out to be good for us "conspiracy theorists"

Don't get your hopes up high

They mention Anwar Awlaki, who for a while was a muslim cleric at a large mosque near Arlington, and whom has subsequently been accused of having too close ties with Al Qaeda.

I'll bet that another person who will be mentioned will be Omar al-Bayoumi, who helped two of the hijackers get settled in San Diego and even paid their rent.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that when Fox gets done Stalin and Mengele will have flown a UFO
into the WTC.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This could go many ways. The fact that it's on Faux News doesn't sit well in my stomach. We've been waking more and more people up to the fact that nothing but lies come out of Faux - this could very well backfire on CT. Could also be a ploy by Faux to say we're hypocrits by only believing them when they tell us what we want to hear.
edit on 5/20/2011 by Terrormaster because: Grammar corrections.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Probably a propaganda tool to give reasons to go after them next. Nobody can spin Bs like Faux News. When they were sued by the journalist that worked them years ago. The court ruled there is no laws against making up the news. After that they really ran with lies.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jman449
Fox News Reporting: Secrets of 9/11

As we show in this program, there are compelling reasons to continue to investigate the largest attack on American soil and the secrets of 9/11. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Has anybody heard of this? It's debuting tonight at 10pm est. They talk about Anwar Awlaki and how he met with Pentagon officials for lunch after 9/11. This could be more disinfo or it could be a huge breakthrough in the 9/11 truth movement. Maybe now people will start asking serio
us questions.

The story doesn't seem to be pointing any fingers at the government, as I would have hoped. Just misleading it looks like. Guess we'll have to wait and see. It will likely be relatively empty to any of us. Maybe just pushing the war on terror agenda...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
FOX NEWS IS AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW... Not news. They'll say or show ANYTHING to obtain ratings.

People already heard the "news" today, they tune into Fox to get a sick twist on things.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this programming by Fox is just deflection
away from Israel in the MSM.

Fox is owned by Murdoch.
Murdoch is Jewish.

He is highlighting the Islamic
connection patsies instead
of the financial fleecing of
America by Jewish Wall Street
Bankers.

Plain and simple, it's disinfo designed
specifically as eye candy for truthers.

Don't drink the kool-aid folks

read this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

That's true man, but Fox also has a lot of viewers that won't accept anything until it becomes Faux gospel, so maybe now more will come onboard with questions and create some momentum for additional investigations.
Maybe this Christmas dinner(with all of my Foxnaut relatives) will be a coming together instead of dinner divisiveness! Oh one can hope no?

spec

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Infowars on Fox Special

Confirmation that Awlaki met with Pentagon officials after having inspired the very 9/11 hijackers that are blamed for flying a commercial airliner into the Pentagon provides yet more startling evidence that the highest levels of Al-Qaeda are completely penetrated and run by the US military industrial complex, which via patsy handlers like Awlaki is staging false flag attacks to boost their own domestic and geopolitical agenda.

The guys over at Infowars seem to be taking this seriously. Like it or not, I think Fox is on to something...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

It raises questions about the governments aid and involvement in the attacks on 9/11. Specifically the CIA.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
ya, don't watch it, i saw it.

nothing to see there. nothing you didn't already know.

just a fox news made up stuff.

so don't waste your time.

really, fox news, don't bother.

it will give you hives.

top topics

join