It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K Totalitarian Government Orders Youtube To Censor Protest Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I don't understand why youtube will not allow anything controversial or anti-establishment. They must be owned by someone with an agenda to decieve. I guess you follow the money trail. Boycott youtube,

Probably been offered some tax breaks.
edit on 20/5/2011 by teapot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey everyone I found the video.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiptrim
What this suggests is the legal system as we have been presented with over the years, is a lie.

They are scared of this MR HAYES revelation....

It IS a lie. They are very afraid of this information becoming widely known. Please, do everything you can to tell people about this and direct them to the relevant websites.

I would like to know which member of government sent this request to youtube. I'll be writing them a letter.
edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We need an alternative to youtube.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
It's getting time to give Youtube the flick and upload important videos to other sites who need the business and can fly under the radar for a while.

That's exactly what we need to do.

Can you suggest some? That would be great.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by TheUniverse

It is time we all made a stand the world over against This Millitary Industrial Regime operating throughout the world. They are destroying our lives and all our hope and making life so unhappy for us.

We have to stop them. If we don't then the alternative will be a more and more corrupt regime that enslaves us more and more, who will care about us less and less until we are starving and dying.

There uis no other choice. For all of us who want to have a life, who are not bought and paid for, we must NOW MAKE A STAND.

There are camps spreadin right now all over Europe. Spain and Greece are just the start. And yes, DAVID CAMERON, this summer is the nemisis of the corrupt regime in The United Kingdom.

Peaceful Resistance, Peaceful Revolution, not a drop of blood to be shed not even of the guilty. We want a life!!!

Check this link for camps that are spreading all over Europe.

camp map for world revolution

GOD bless and good luck to all the Brave People who are taking a stand. I am going up to the Bristol, UK camp this weekend. My life is so bad right now I gotta atleast try and do something, atleast try!!!

Good luck, bro/sis. May all blessings be with you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's vital that as many people as possible inform themselves and learn about the BIG CON which is the 'Judiclal System'.

One excellent place to get the latest information on what is being uncovered is Mary Croft's blog, Spiritual Economics Now.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks WCITIZEN! Bro indeed!

Sorry about the typing errors in that reply, I got over excited when I found out about Spain and the Camps all over Europe. Now a bit more rational, but I really think this Summer we could make a difference. I am gonna surely put some effort in because others are doing so.

I wish we didn't have to fight so, but many of us are being forced into too tight a corner and after the crazy politics of the 80s into this new century, there is such desperation in so many people. The Governments have no-one to blame but themselves. Too many lies, too much corruption, too much greed!!!

Could go on forever...

Have a good weekend my friend.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Thank you fight the good fight my friend. The Freedom fighters will be in numbers and strong everywhere. Their Tyranny must come to an end its madness. The world is gone mad.

Too many have been enslaved and distracted by the Entertainment Industry (Propoganda) to know whats going on.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well i'm in the UK.

And haven't been censored yet. Except maybe one forums which comply with specific country rules.

Keep reading the media, keep feeding from the teet.

The truth lies in reality.

Yours, loudly.

Mr L

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Isn't Alex Jones the guy who thinks everyone in England has a camera in their soup?

2nd line.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The Video was ordered Censored from the Government of the U.K. Take it or leave it to your own Discernment of Truth Or False!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Information about this case is freely available. The video is not. From what I can see this case is still open and so there may be some criminal proceedings yet to take place. That being the case then that video is evidence and that is why it is no longer available in the UK.

That said given the the way the internet works it is a bit silly to try and enforce this although legally correct.

Please note criminals have been freed in the past because they could not be tried because the jurors had already seen evidence linked to the case thanks to an over enthusiastic press.

There is no conspiracy at work merely the law trying to protect the innocent and ensure the guilty get put away.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UKLee111

Exactly people need to start sharing their videos on other sites. If the NWO is progressing why are people foolishly only using youtube? This choice of only use using youtube is not helping as much as diversifying your video hosting sites. If you have a channel on youtube you need to use other sites and stop obsessing and being manipulated by your channel ratings.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wow this is really amazing makes me proud to be English. I hope there are people who are trying to make this information available to people who won't have a clue. like using social media to spread the word(worked in the middleeast!). Handing out flyers at university and pubs and social clubs.
I really can't see anything like that happening yet here in the USA. Or if its even possible(not sure of the law).
GL

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

YouTube isn't the ONLY video upload site.
It's not like you ONLY have the choice between Youtube or MSM.
There are plenty of sites just like Youtube.
You can literally take your pick these days.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
WOw so the only thing i could find on bbc.co.uk was
www.bbc.co.uk...

Speechless...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I just googled upload sites like Youtube and here is a site with a list of Top 30 sites..I'm sure there is more.
The most popular that I know of from the list would be VIMEO and DAILYMOTION.

Top 30 Video Upload sites

And of course there is also ATS for members to upload important vids to as well.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well what does everyone expect? Especially those who voted for the Tories or one of the other corrupt old parties? Did you honestly think this wouldn't happen?

We, the British are (or were) damn proud of being British. We had the largest empire at one point, defended by the largest and most powerful navy. Half the world speaks our language for God's sake. So ask yourself, if you wanted to break our "Bulldog Spirit" which has kept us free for a 1000 years and fuelled our courage during 2 world wars, how could you do it? How could you get us British to surrender our freedom to a dictatorship like the EU?

Well firstly, you don't want Nationalists, the native people of this land, or those who want to co exist with us, ruinning their plans by telling us how it is. Telling us how we will be a minority IN OUR OWN LANDS in a few decades time. Telling us how the majority of OUR laws are made by UNELECTED FOREIGNERS. Telling us how WE HAVE A DAMN RIGHT TO CELEBRATE OUR ETHINIC CULTURE, HERITAGE AND HISTORY!

So the only way they can take over apart from getting more immigrants into the country to vote for them, is by surpressing us via censorship and laws.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTGerman

It would be nice to see some of this eccenctricity put into action for once.

Here in America people just talk,talk, talk, then take it out on a cheeseburger and fries.

I've sent out throngs of tweets since I've heard the news. If there's anything Egypt taught me...
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join