It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen Video Claims To Have Captured Shaitan (Satan)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
From external source:

"During a conversation between their three village elders who are seen here speaking Chechen and not really paying attention to what's going on above them. "Shaitan" really starts to move at about 00:23 sec into the video - pay attention to the pipe and the black object in the middle.

This video have caused a lot of religious talk on many muslim sites !"

Link to video:

www.liveleak.com...

Sorry but I am not familiar with embedding video here.

I really do not know what to make of this. I found this video by searching for other Chechen war related videos/footage. If this has been posted before my apologies. I did a search but didn't find it.

I hope someone is able to give some insight as to what this creature may be. It really looks like a small demon of sorts to me that is hanging around above these guys while they are talking. I personally would see no reason to fake a video of this nature. I mean, it is one of those vids that would only interested those who are into whatever these guys are talking about. I have went thru the vid a few times, pausing and looking and the creature appears to have a strange long tail like appendage hanging down as well as horns. Maybe someone has the ability to capture and blow up some stills of this thing?

I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks. Again, if this has been posted before I am sorry.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added ex tags

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureAbductee

Looks like CGI to my untrained eye. Differing video quality on the object as well.

I vote hoax.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It might be the dog next door hard to tell
edit on 20-5-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That's not Obama in the video!!

Therefore i call hoax.

But, seriously though, it just looks like a piece of cloth blowing in the wind. You can see there is a rather strong breeze when looking at the ladies dress towards the end of the video.

VVV

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's good to know that Satan is the approximate size and shape of an opossum, and that he has more interest in wiring than in corrupting human souls.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

or is it a black plastic bag caught on a wire/rope attached to a pole?
you decide.............
edit on 2020/5/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: typo fix

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well i think from the way the tail seems to be fairly rigid as it moves in the video,it is fake,
using object motion tracking to keep it on the beam using the points of the beams meeting to locate the model
heres a shot from the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2838768da5ba.png[/atsimg]
edit on 20-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Looks really weird, sort of like a cartoon mouse with it's movements - think of the shape of the mice in Disney's cinderella.

On second thoughts no it doesn't - looks like some sort of cartoon character though. It's tail looks like an electrical cord.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Bee2010 because: revised opinion

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Nice work...but I am still not sure. CGI? Maybe. Something else? Just as big of a maybe as CGI. Like I said, why take a video that is so BORING and that no one will probably even see and add something to it. I only found it looking for other stuff. Surely the vid faker would not think that someone like me would come along, find this vid and then seriously look into whatever it is they tried to fake?

I am still on a wire...no pun intended.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It doesn't seem to move like a living creature to me... if I had to guess, I'd say it's a plastic bag.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yeah, ive done a rudimentary search and cant find any videos other then this one..
It says sites are talking about it, but not English ones just yet...
we will wait and see if more comes out..
Pity i dont speak Chechen.. anyone ?? translation..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just looks like a raggedy bit of black bag to me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
for some reason the first thing i saw was a goat!
and i still see a goat

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Looks to me like a torn piece of cloth shredding in the wind for days. You can even hear the wind kick up and the cloth corresponds.
Besides the camera man nor the old guys react to anything unusual.Why?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
look like a squirel to me trying to get a nut

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Looks fake to me, and look how casual those old men talk they don't even bother looking at it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Does Satan not have better things to do than just chill in the Caucas Mountains?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Faces in the fire. It looks like a torn black bag stuck to the pole and blowing in the breeze.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
He waited until Jesus was supposed to come back, then when he didn't he realised Jesus was fake... so now Satan prowls the world!! ZOMG!! Send me money and I will tell you the date of rapture.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Seen this in the comments section, Says it all really,

"If this video has caused a stir in Islamville, there are some dumb frickers in Islamville"
Not my comment but it sits true.

<<   2 >>

join