It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

facebook rapture loot page

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ran across this on facebook- www.facebook.com...

Can't say I'm surprised. But my other question is how in the hell can these guys afford all the billboards, let alone gas? That's the real question out of all of this I think, not is there going to be some "rapturing" going on, but where did ya come up with all this cash? Donations I guess? Sad....very sad...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

That page is a JOKE. Its meant to be funny.

But to answer your question, they are paying for billboards by selling their personal belongings. Houses, Cars, Computers, you name it.

B

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

Sadly, the world won't be ending Saturday, if it did, I certainly hope it's an ELE. Then I won't have any more responsibilities; if it's the rapture I know I'll sure as hell be left behind!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Kind of figured it was a joke, thought it might be a hoot to share. If some dude told me to sell all of my personal stuff to spread a message, no matter if it's true or not...sorry....not gonna happen. I'm not rich, and I work hard to acquire the things I got, I sure as hell ain't just going to say.."okay, I'll sell everything I have just to please you". Did the guy who predicted this sell off everything he has? Bet he didn't.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I gotta pay my cell phone bill, waiting till Sunday to see if I still have too

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I saw that page this morning.

I will be attending....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This was on reddit a few days ago. I won't be attending though, I don't think anyone in the UK is taking it seriously

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

Heck yeah theres no way I would sell all my stuff simply for the reason that its a man telling you to do all of this, even if you're 100% sure it's happening what's the harm in enjoying the rapture from your own living room?

It's just silly these kinds of people/figure heads can gain so many followers to believe faulty math and scripture and believe him when he appropriates the scripture that goes against the fact that there will be no rapture the 21st.

I hope those who follow him will be able to recover their lives and aren't shaken in their faith.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Yup. It just really angers me when I see folks being taking advantage of. Sure, we can all joke about this, but these people going around spreading this message may be good people for all we know. Would help you if you were stuck on the side of the road kind of folks, who knows. When nothing happens, who's really going to be hurt by all of this? They will. Left their jobs, family, and who knows what else. They will be made fun of by a lot of people. Again, extremely sad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am attending.

And, I'm attending dressed as a Pirate still from the opening night midnite showing of Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

or maybe as a Viking.

Maybe as a Templar Knight! That would be entertaining!

LOL

Cuhail

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

If you dressed as a Templar Knight, that would freak people out even more, or they wouldn't even know what you were supposed to be

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have dibs on the Vatican !!!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

I,won't be attending,very funny,I,tell all read your bible.Jesus said,no body not even him knows the date time,or hour of the rapture,or the end of the world.But at the same time Jesus said there would be signs in the heavens and earth.There is a path Jesus outlined for us all of his second coming and the new world.Its all in the bible. They are called false witnesses,many has come and gone and many more to come,before the rapture or the end of the world. If a true CHRISTIAN,THEY WOULD OF KNOWN THE GOSPELS AND THE WORD AND THE BIBLE. This is so sad,people selling all for this man.This is not what Jesus meant or said.When he said about selling things,that when he said about following him.Also that a camel could get into heaven before a rich man.A rich man,see's money over Christ.Like when the rich man asked how he could follow Jesus,when Jesus said sell all to the poor and then follow him,his riches would be in heaven,The rich man said,how could he give all he had away to the poor.So money was more to him then God.I,believe we are in the end times,and Jesus will be returning soon.The signs are coming about,starting in 1948,Israel. The media telling us of the signs in the heavens and earth,like the bible says.But Jesus never gave a date,hour or time.Because our father said he is the only one knows the time.He will tell Jesus when to go and get his harvest(us).I,believe in my bible and Gods word,I,have faith.Jesus,said look up time draws near,be ready.I,do believe also the Antichrist is in the wings waiting.Time will tell.But all Saturday,by Jesus words will not happen yet,because his father only knows.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
But wait there's more... Be one of the first 100 callers and we'll give you a second rapture at no charge (just pay separate handling and processing). That's right! Two raptures for the low, low price of just 3 easy payments of $19.95. Call now, time is running out...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

It is very sad,they have been duped,they will be so depressed,need doctor help to get through it all.They will have nothing,this man will have it all.This has happen so many times,from people setting dates.Jesus calls them false witness.I,will pray for them all,not make fun of them.I,thought it was funny,how people are joking about this all.But you are right,these people really believe this man,not God.If they just read their bible,they would of known the truth,by what Jesus said.That Only God knows the date,time and hour,no one else,not even his son or angels.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

www.facebook.com...,now they have this on facebook,they have lost it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If god exist, I can see him yelling at the angels, "Gotta change the date again guys, somebody guessed it!"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

This isn't the First time that this man has done this. He also Claimed the world was ending in 1984, 1988 and 1993. Obviously, He was wrong.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't think everyone is getting that this particular Facebook page is making fun of the notion of The Rapture. The whole idea of the page is that once all of the raptured Christians are gone, the raptured Christians' houses, furniture, cars, jewelry, stereo equipment, plasma screen TVs, computers, iPads, and cash will be up for grabs. By clicking "attending" on the Post Rapture Looting page, you are declaring that you are NOT going to be one of the departed raptured Christians, will instead be "Left Behind," and will be only too glad to still be here to raid their empty homes and garages for some sweet free stuff.
Get it?

You HAVE to read some of the comments on the Post Rapture Looting page. HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Best one so far: "Rapture prank: On Saturday, take some of your unwanted clothes and shoes and leave sets of them arranged on sidewalks and lawns around town."

edit on 19-5-2011 by dalloway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dalloway

Lol,I,KNOW,I,said I,wouldn't be attending.They make it as a slam to CHRISTIANS.That they would take what Christians leave behind,if raptured.But at the same time,this is so sad.People really believe this will happen SATURDAY.The rapture isn't a joke tho,it will happen someday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join