It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake Approach and Departure Charts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find any approach/departure charts for KXTA (Homey Airport)?

I suppose the only persons who gets them are the JANET pilots....

Thanks!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why? There is nothing going on there other than top secret (and that is not the real term....lol) testing. No alien or ufo crap. I know.....that's boring...but it is the truth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So, can anyone just download these Approach and Departure charts for Groom Lake? Or, only the crew that flies in and out like all the JANET flights?

Yes or No?

edit on 17-5May-112011 by darpa999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5May-112011 by darpa999 because: A few typos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Groom Lake is still a "secret" base, just not in the alien ufo sense... there is still aircraft testing going on there but they know all eyes are on it .. they made a point to keep civilians out but they are well aware that spy satellites exist..

It's secret .. just not the big secrets

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So is there any place were I can download the approach and departure charts for Groom Lake?

There are charts for Tonopah Test Range. Just scroll down to the bottom of page. See here.
www.airnav.com...

Is there any charts for Groom?
edit on 17-5May-112011 by darpa999 because: Removed some grammar errors

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Why? There is nothing going on there... I know.....that's boring...but it is the truth...

Not doubting you, please understand, just curious: Exactly HOW do you know this is the truth? Anything we can validate or must we just "take your word" for it...?

Take care...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Obviously, I can't answer that in a manner publicly that would satisfy anyone on a paranoid board such as this. But I can say, been there, done that. Place is a dump compared to other bases and research facilities I have been too. Area 51 (and it is not called that by the way) is the down and dirty area where they take stuff and make a mess of it working out the bugs. Pretty much it. Boring place, nothing exciting happens there, and even the tech they are testing is not a billion years ahead of what we have now, just a few years at best, and even then most of the advanced testing isn't practical to put into production, so the main focus is making existing platforms better.

You want a serious base, one that might actually live up to what people claim about "area 51"? They are out there. But NOT in the continental United States. "Area 51" is hum drum tech, focused mainly on smart ordinance and drones at this time. A lot of stealth going on there (drones mainly) but nothing like invisibility tech (lol) or anything you would see some ignorant fool post on here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Your still not answering my question here.
All I need is the Standard Approach Departure charts like the rest of the airports have.
Where can I find these charts for Groom?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
no sorry

new topics

top topics

join