It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the pentagon surveillance video was released by insiders trying to tell us something?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No plane is shown on the video, that right there proves the official story is a lie. Furthermore, a missile is actually seen in the corner of the video. Where the people who handled this video so stupid they didn't catch this, or was this planted by insiders trying to show the American public the truth? Perhaps they weren't trying to fool the American public, simply their bosses.

Also, if this theory is true, do you think it could also be possible that Obama's birth certificate was an intentionally poor fake to tell the American public something, a sort of internal mutiny?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I like the way you think!! Just like me....There is always more hiding in plain sight!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
interesting for sure but I'm sure 'Ive seen this a few years ago and the video is so vague you cant tell what it is. One things for sure...it ain't no plane!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I havtn really been following this closely, but is this a newly released bit of video, or something that has been rehashed over a million times before on ATS and other places?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The "white streak" is obviously the nose of the plane, not smoke emanating from a "blue object." Regardless, the pixels that represent whatever the smoke would be coming from remain sedentary throughout the video. Obviously if it were a missile, as you suggest, the "blue object" wouldn't be in the same place a frame before the "smoke" appears, as the smoke appears, and then in the next frame. Think about it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes it was a rocket, but where the Hell are the Drums?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but one that has been rehashed a thousand different ways for years now.
I would have to say that this would be one hell of a cover up to keep thousands of people hushed.

Civilians all along the roadside.
Civilians in the surrounding buildings
It goes on and on.

its been proven that the aluminum used to craft the wings(which holds the fuel) can indeed melt at the temperatures that said fuel burns.

And besides, what with destroying this country in all other ways, Fluoride in our drinking water, and every other conspiracy there is, why launch a missile at a building. why not just sign the executive orders that each president has on his desk in case of emergency, to accomplish the same ends.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Either they are incredibly stupid or incredibly genius, Incredibly stupid being that the birth certificate was released in .pdf format and several layers, unless of course they have alien technology to scan a document into layers. Incredibly genius to be able to release the birth certificate in this form and get it past any pre-checking before it was released.

As for the petagon video that is a missle and I thought that the first time I saw it, way too small to be a plane at the least. The blue thing, I have no clue what that is???
Thanks for the video, haven't seen that one. I have seen many other versions of that video though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Ah yes, it must have been that they forgot to cover up evidence of the alien scanners...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Also, if this theory is true, do you think it could also be possible that Obama's birth certificate was an intentionally poor fake to tell the American public something, a sort of internal mutiny?

Intentionally poor fake bc - yes. Internal mutiny - no.
I believe all the mistakes are intentional to make people look into things.
There's probably some big symbolic message hidden amongst it all.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hasn't this internet rumor died an ignoble death yet? It's already established that there were hordes of eyewitnesses who specifically said it was a passenger jet they saw hit the Pentagon, not a missile, not a predator drone, and certainly not a UFO. Besides, we know full well the conspirators (whoever you happen to believe them to be) flung two passenger jets into the towers so why would they need to reinvent the wheel and send something other than yet another passenger jet?

I'd have thought you would understand your paranoid sounding conspiracies would be hard to swallow as it is, without your needing to embellishing it to absurdity.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It makes no difference if the pentagon was hit with plane or a rocket or a water balloon...no-one is going to do anything about it...hell, it's been 10 yrs now and nothing has been done so it's best just to quit wasting your time worrying over it... they own just about everything and are acquiring more and more every day..I don't see this Cabal falling by manpower but I do see it falling by Nature.....The next 18 months will tell the story.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I believe it was released by squirels.
What is a squirrel you might ask?
Well, it is a marsupial, despite what MSM may think.

No um I mean. . .the insiders have a venue by which they can release all their information.
Many many venues.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Divine Strake because: the white streak is too damn high

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Your grasp of technology is astounding.

www.nationalreview.com...

the long and short of it is that the multiple layers are simply artifacts of the means by which the birth certificate was digitized and archived. If it was the case that somebody photoshopped or altered the image, they would have to have no brains to export it with the multiple layers still intact, and even if he did overlook this, the multiple layers would correspond with various elements on the page, not each be random chunks of document.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

I take it you never seen THIS?
If you have then what is your opinion?
If you have not then please take the time to watch it.
edit on 5/16/2011 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

Was this video not the same one that shows (frame by frame) it was edited? Because the fire ball was there befor the damage?
edit on 5/16/2011 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
If you have not then please take the time to watch it.

Its whole two hours of video!

You want us to "take the time" to watch it, but you yourself cant spare 60 seconds to give a summary of whats in the video? What story is in it that we havnt heard before?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Oh im sorry my bad.
Ok The eye witnesses on 9/11 (at the pentagon) that have been interviewed by Center for Military History and i think one or 2 got interviewed by congress (not sure) have been interview again not about who did it or was it an inside job just a "what did you see on that day" interview.
But they (some who work at the pentagon) all say the same thing.
Only 1 guy changes his story and that guy is Floyd (the light pole in the car guy) you so got to see that interview it makes you say WTF???

I wont tell you to much just watch it and then tell me the OS is true.
IMO this is the smoking gun of 9/11.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so.. some people get interviewed.

ok.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Just to be honest with you, from that video what we really see is the nose of something white, i couldnt call it a missle anymore then i could call it a plane.. You will call it what you want to see it as though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The pentagon should obviously have cameras all over the place with clear footage of a plane hitting the pentagon. Even if the cameras were destroyed you would think the video would be stored at a different location. So... if there is clear video of the plane hitting the pentagon I think it should just be released so people can see for themselves. Unfortunately, I don't think a video that clearly shows what hit the pentagon will ever be released.

If this is the best video we have of the object that hit the pentagon, then in my opinion we aren't going to get anywhere by over analyzing it. The video is so bad you can't clearly see what the object is. So there is no definitive answer you can get as to what hit the pentagon from that video.

There are witnesses that say they saw the plane hit the pentagon and I don't think that they are lying. But a lot of people will never accept witness testimony about what they saw. I think the only thing that can resolve this situation is a clear video from the pentagon security cameras that show a plane crashing into the pentagon.

On a more humorous note.... perhaps it was a plane disguised as a missile that hit the pentagon.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join