It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good 9/11 debate videos??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think Ive seen most of the ones on youtube, and a trending pattern I've noticed is that the people who take the stance that 9/11 was an inside job tend to be on the ropes in most cases. So I was hoping to be linked to a debate where the person who believes the official story is on the defensive.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

I guess you're looking for a video? I say if you got time to kill, spend the day on Youtube searching "9/11 debate", "We are Change", and lot's of good 9/11 stuff going on in Canada too. I'd also check into 9/11 Blogger website if you haven't. It has above average intelligent posters/bloggers and no bull# like you have here in certain areas.If you want to watch documentary, there's probably 25-30 total on 9/11, maybe more.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I could watch documentaries, but I prefer debates because you get both sides at once rather than a potentially biased presentation.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

I know this isn't what you have asked for but I can't resist posting this New York firefighter who completely pulls the rug from beneath truthers who call WTC 7 the " smoking gun "

.www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I know this isn't what you have asked for but I can't resist posting this New York firefighter who completely pulls the rug from beneath truthers who call WTC 7 the " smoking gun "

Wow, that brave firefighter doesn't have one speck of dust on his clean and pressed blue shirt. How did he get so close to WTC #7 to inspect it and remain so clean when the entire area was consumed with dust? Did he have a change of clothes in his truck just for the cameras?

I don't know of any debate videos since most 9/11 Official Fairy Tale believers won't be caught dead debating this issue in person on camera. I must admit though, they are pretty good at posting links to staged videos.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Oh yeah, a staged video with WTC 7 in the background plus other firefighters. Pull the other one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Wow, that brave firefighter doesn't have one speck of dust on his clean and pressed blue shirt. How did he get so close to WTC #7 to inspect it and remain so clean when the entire area was consumed with dust? Did he have a change of clothes in his truck just for the cameras?

You don't see white dust on his shirt?

...Really?

It's pathetic to what lengths some conspiracy theorists go to uphold their preconceived notions of conspiracy.

top topics

join