It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should theese creatures be called humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
In the following video you will see the violence with which chinese people suply the demand for fur and other products derived from animals.

These people should be considered mentally unstable, criminals and their status of human beings stripped from them and then thrown into a cold prison where they will rot until their death.

Video Description:

Tens of millions of animals are slaughtered and butchered in China each year. Animal fur is in high demand, and the Chinese deliver. What does not get exported outside of China usually ends up on a dinner plate. The sad fact is that the animals suffer horrendous torture. They are captured on the streets, and packed by the dozens into small cages, without ability to move. They are then tossed like inanimate objects from the trucks, onto the ground, hitting each other and the steel cages. These cages are later stacked, and the real nightmare begins. The animal is brutally pulled out of the cage, and tied to prevent resistance. It is lightly stunned by a blow on the head, but still alive. If the animal is not heavy, the worker holds it by its hind legs, waves it in the air and then bashes its head against the ground. Once the animal is subdued, a new and incomprehensible stage in this ongoing nightmare begins. The worker cuts a tiny incision in the animal's rear, and then methodically peels away the skin. This skinning process takes about a minute, during which the worker actively keeps the animal alive, as it is believed that it is easier to skin the animal while it is still warm and blood flows through its veins. The nightmare does not end here. The final stage in this unbelievable horror is when the animal is tossed aside, and slowly, amidst a heap of its dying friends, it perishes as it is no longer able to withstand the pain. In other cases, when the animal's fur is not needed (mostly with cats), the animals are put in a sack, and are then cooked alive in a barrel of boiling water.

Warning: The following video contains extreme violence towards animals, if you can't handle it please do not watch!

Watch Video
edit on 7-5-2011 by AlexIR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video, but I have seen videos of how animals are treated in Asia. It's one of the reasons I dislike Asia so much (note I said Asia, not Asians. Got nothing against the race, just the people that occupy that barbaric continent). It seems everyone on that continent is beyond cruel.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
People have no respect for life, how would you think they will react to people after a while.
Their concern for other lives then their own is almost nil.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

there was a horrid post yesterday about in South Korea they buried alive 3million pigs with foot and mouth disease with a video where they are just dumped into a big pit, The sound of the pigs screaming in terror is horrific and unjust, you can see that some of the workers are extremely disturbed and at one point you can see one crying her eyes out, but this does not change the fact that she is sat there idle, while this atrosity is happening right in front of her... why can they not kill them in a more humane manner where as little pain as possible is committed !!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

i wish i never fu**ing watched that..my hatred for these people is unimaginable...theyre no better than animals...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
reply to post by Adyta

i wish i never fu**ing watched that..my hatred for these people is unimaginable...theyre no better than animals...

Should i not watch it right now then? I already really really really really disagree STRONGLY with what they are doing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I dont know what to say.
Maybe the most disturbing video ive ever seen, couldnt watch it, just seconds.
This is the species i am part of?
I'm forgiving, but against animals there is no excuse.
These un-humans should be dumped on an island devoid of food, let them butcher each other, then rot souless on the corpses of their food/comrades.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Specialty in China's restaurant:

Human Fetus.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That is one sick video.

The Chinese are just... bizarre. Period. And they'll rule the world in 20 years.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Very disturbing, to say the least. Words fail me at this point...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Hope that doesn't happen... although i am against nationalism ... in this case i support it ... fully ...

I just look at the "china town" of one of my country's cities .... and its so disgusting i want to burn it all down and my parrents always ask me why do i treat every chinese person from that part like he was inferior to me...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
this is horrible

those poor animals, that poor dog being skinned alive will scar me for life

link   

reply to post by Adyta

I didn't watch it, I couldn't bear to. If I did I would be so sickened and disturbed, the next few weeks would be spent bawling my eyes out and be unable to eat or sleep

How these people can inflict such obvious misery and indescribable torture on any living creature, and not be affected by it's unmistakable cries of distress and pain, is totally beyond my comprehension. They are inhuman

These people would have no qualms inflicting such cruelty on humans too if it wasn't against the law.

When/if there is ever an extinction level event these people will be torturing and eating each other.

link   
Holy god....

I was not expecting that to have the shocking impact it had on me... Dogs being boiled and also skinned alive.
Sickening. What is wrong with these people? words cannot even describe it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifespath420

reply to post by Adyta

Should i not watch it right now then? I already really really really really disagree STRONGLY with what they are doing.

its up 2 you if u have a strong stomach personally i never want to see barbrism like that ever again....and make sure no children see this...im disgusted

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
wow

I am not usually bothered by graphic videos, but in particular, the dog towards the end bothered me. That was almost too much.

Looking into those sad eyes caused me to think of a rock. A freakin rock to the head would be done out of compassion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That's the sickest, nastiest vid I've seen in a long time.
Poor bloody animals. I can't imagine how someone could do that to another living thing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That's awful... I'm totally disgusted and outraged.
I Guess things like that happen when you become desensitized to cruelty.

top topics

join