It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolgirl takes brutal revenge, watched by classmates with cameras

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Schoolgirl takes brutal revenge, watched by classmates with cameras

rt.com

As revenge for a harmless joke, a teenage girl has severely beaten her friend. And while one was bashing the defenseless victim, others were shooting a horrifying video.
Twenty-two schoolchildren gathered in the backyard of a school in the city Yakutsk in Russia’s Far East to witness the fight. And while it was happening, not one of the witnesses who stood there even tried to stop the assailant. Instead they turned on their mobile phone cameras and filmed her in action.
When law enforcement officers saw the video, even the most battle-hardened members could not hide their emotions
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I read up until I saw it was in Russia. Those people are always fighting, geez.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

and this happened where?

Warning: violence/bullying

edit on 5.6.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Of all the species on Earth, I can think of only one that deserves extinction. Humans.

Every day, the internet reminds me of this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

As opposed to people from other countries? Including the US?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Chimps are every bit as nasty. Well maybe slightly less nasty. But they are pretty brutal too.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just because this is in Russia doesn't mean this happens everywhere. Hell in the United States we've had many cases of Genovese syndrome, where people stand idly by when someone is being visciously attacked because they think someone else will come help.

Seriously, it saddens me deeply to see something like this. We are reeping what we sow. If people want a life of hatred, corruption, greed, and destruction at every stage of life, that is what your children reflect. I mean they made this girl eat dog feces, WHAT THE HELL? Children are being indoctrinated into a system where hate, greed, TSA groping, corrupt police/governments, and fraud are seemingly okay. Children were once our future, but sadly they will never have one if we, the adults don't step in and fight the injustices perpetuated on us by every angle. I'm so sick of hearing about such a bright future full of loving beings when no one wants to act on it. My message is becoming more urgent over the recent months because I see the fight against us becoming more prevelant from the PTB, its time to step up or shut up. No more talk, time for action, otherwise this is sadly what we will be left with.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
wish I hadn't read this

horrible

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

True, all animals seem to have their evil sides, but I would expect humans to be a little more intellectually evolved than a creature whos primary means of communication is shrieking and throwing feces.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Does not suprise me. Kids can be the cruelest of all species. I think we all need to re-read Lord Of the Flies. As adults we forget or just plain overlook the social world of children. I think it's because we survived it and expect our children to 'sink or swim' themselves. Idk, but yeah, I am not suprised by this at all.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm a 31 year old man and I had to stop that video with about a minute left because I began to cry. I hate seeing any ill will done to anybody especially children. Just the fact that we live in a society where it is the norm to not only idly stand by and watch but also tape the worst moments of our days is just truly upsetting to me.

I feel although I deny it that we as a whole are doomed and to see ones so young taking part in this kind of behavior just reaffirms those awful feelings in my heart and soul. Where I once would feel nothing but sorrow and pain for the youngest of us on this planet I'm beginning to feel anger and disgust. Not only at them for not knowing better but for anyone who's job/responsibility it is to teach and guide our youth to not only the understanding of but the practice of living and conducting themselves in a much more humane manner than this.

The love and sympathy I have left goes to the victim of this attack and her family.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 6/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Of all the species on Earth, I can think of only one that deserves extinction. Humans.

Every day, the internet reminds me of this.

Why whenever something is up, does someone, obviously touting some draconian military negative agenda, say this kind of thing about humans.

Despite this kind of thing happening occasionally, it is not the typical response, and ALL humans are not like this. In fact the human species has been severely messed with by the bloodlines for ages and took a 12 % SAT score decrease world wide since nuclear testing began from the 1940's tests til 1963. This means its very hard for humans to avoid the programming thrown at them by the media and quite frankly another species ruling over them. The karma belongs to the bloodlines.

In addition, earth is a school, and we are all cosmic citizens, for some it is a step down a kind of punishment for harming others and for some its final exam, trying to see through the matrix and find themselves, and put their love into action.

So that comment seemed a touch draconian.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is so sad, the crowd mentality, and so few willing to speak up and break the peer pressure. Of course they don't teach kids fully to do this in school because they don't want adults doing this, now do they. Conformity is what is taught. I hope she is going to recover fully but my heart is broken, and can't help but think of my 9 year old and 11 year old and what this would be like for them, and how damaged they would be from this. I would be doing some really strong awareness work with the parents of these poor mind controlled kids.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I thought I was numb to the horrors some people commit, and then I heard about this.

Sorrow doesn't seem appropriate enough to describe how I feel for that poor girl. I pray she can recover from this and live a normal life.

As for those little monsters, I will keep my thoughts to myself before I get in trouble.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was expecting a brutal fight. What I saw was horrible but the title to me is totally misleading and it wasn't as bad as its hyped up to be. Don't get me wrong, it is horrible. Brutal? Not a chance. Every strike was half assed, like the assaulter didn't want to do any real damage which would be the case in a brutal fight. All the kicks and slaps, I didn't notice and closed fist strikes, appeared to be just thrown out there without any anger or malicious intent, which is what you'd expect to see in a brutal fight. Way to hype up the story though! No star of flag for this one. [
edit on 6-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Um, yeah, Lord of the Flies, like I said.

We all have memories from our childhood-bullies, mean jokes, stupid stunts, it's all a process of our environment. Behavior that's conditioned by where we live, who we are, who we associated with. The dynamics of social hierarchy is alive and well. Kids don't have the maturity to make moral decisions the same as adults, most anyways. Imagine all the cruel things kids are doing to each other that are not filmed and put on youtube...again, not suprised.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadesofGrey78
I thought I was numb to the horrors some people commit, and then I heard about this.

Sorrow doesn't seem appropriate enough to describe how I feel for that poor girl. I pray she can recover from this and live a normal life.

As for those little monsters, I will keep my thoughts to myself before I get in trouble.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

It is horrible, without a doubt but unfortunately stuff like that happens every single day in just about every city. Sorry but I thought the title was totally misleading. I would give a negative star just for the title. ON the other hand, it lets people that don't have a clue see what goes on in schools all around. If anything I hope this video would help people with awareness.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
brutal [ˈbruːtəl]
adj
1. cruel; vicious; savage
2. extremely honest or coarse in speech or manner
3. harsh; severe; extreme brutal cold
brutality n
brutally adv

You title is appropriate. The behavior by these "human beings" was cruel, vicious, and savage.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I didn't choose the title. The title is from the article headline. The requirments of posting in Breaking Alternative News states I should copy and paste the article headline and use that as a title, I'm sorry you found it misleading, I apologise.
However I disagree with you in the fact that this isn't as savage as I and the article made it out to be. Yes the strikes were rather weak however they were rather young too. And even weak strikes hurt younger children.
She was forced to eat do fiesces. This to me was one of the most brutal parts of the video. It was simply disgusting and had me filled with disgust and fear. Personally I would prefer a good beating over being forced to eat fiesces of any kind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join