It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who saw "Inside 9/11" Last night ? It Had Video of Assault on Osama compound.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

ok dave.. Always change the topic.. Keep wasting time n killing threads.. Have insight on this documentary or move on... You see it? Or you just a hater?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

ok dave.. Always change the topic.. Keep wasting time n killing threads.. Have insight on this documentary or move on... You see it? Or you just a hater?

How am I changing the subject? Let's face it, the whole reason why the "inside 9/11" episode even got on the conspiracy theorists' radar is because they're passionate in their beliefs and it's saying things they don't want to be true. Otherwise, it'd be about as gripping as a Yahoo Serious film festival.

The question still stands- you people have accused everyone from the Red Cross to Judy Wood to even the passengers of the hijacked planes of being secret gov't agents, and have levied such outrageous accusations of controlled demolitions and faked plane crash sites, and now, faked "inside 9/11" television documentaties, just who ISN'T in on the secret plot to take over the world? Do you genuinely not understand how many hundreds of thousands of people it would take to pull off this supposedly "secret" plot in the way you're describing?

The only thing I'm seeing is that you're taking umbrage in the irreverent way I'm making the point. You can't even begin to refute the point itself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

i nevr met someone as ignorant as you. Op bout this latest airing showing the raid on osama.. Asking for verification and thoughts.. I never mentioned anything you are talking about. Get on track and stop being what everyone hates you for..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

oddly enough dave, you are lying.. There were government agents on the flights.. Im sure you know of the anti hijacking agent on 11... Did you see docu that was on nat geo last night? And if so, did you see video of the raid on osama? Thats all I want from you, you .... Pathetic.. You just throw nonesense in and over generalize.. Im done talking to ignorant people like you..
edit on 4-5-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I never even said theres a conspiracy here.. I was bringing the knowledge that this documentary had added at the end video of the raid on Osamas compound.. Asking for others to find or opinions.. It may have been first viewing of any video from the raid.. So anyone? Or am I left with baiting dave and a whole bunch of nonesense.. ???????"????????????

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

i nevr met someone as ignorant as you. Op bout this latest airing showing the raid on osama.. Asking for verification and thoughts.. I never mentioned anything you are talking about. Get on track and stop being what everyone hates you for..

Nice try, but you fail. Your OP was, and I quote-

"I happened to have the station on that aired the documentary, "Inside 9/11/Zero Hour." I had seen it before and wasn't paying attention, though at the very end, they show video from the assault on Osama compound. Why show the video of fire and people dead on the ground, if osama isn't one of them? I feel whatever images surface, will be fake... I hope I'm wrong."

Do you genuinely think these "faked images that will be popping up" will spontaneously appear like mold on fruit or be beamed to us by alien civilizations? You are necessarily making accusations that there's a hidden cottage industry of faking images to promote 9/11 ideology, which necessarily means it's a de fact accusation of a conspiracy and an active coverup of a conspiracy. If you're attempting to deny this then you are lying.

I don't know whether the video they showed was legitimate or stock footage of a shootout against some other bunch of baddies, but if it is legitimate, the reason why they'd show it even "if Osama isn't one of the dead on the ground" should be obvious - it's a critical newsworthy topic so they'd run any and every film footage they can get their hands on. If it isn't legitimate, the reason is still obvious- they wanted to show an example of how an assault would be carried out. There's nothing sinister or suspicious about it, and certainly nothing to give one the idea that "whatever images that surface will be fake". That's coming entirely from your own abject paranoia.

You can call me ignorant, you can call me stupid, you can even accuse me of going around kicking pregnant dogs, as I really don't care. The only thing I care about is if you can show why anything I'm posting is incorrect.

edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

dave, you're an expert.. Dont you know difference between conspiracy and personal opinion based on speculation.. THE TOPIC IS THE RAID VIDEO AT END OF THIS DOCUMENTARY. DID YOU SEE IT?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by TWILITE22

i apologize for being confusing.. I dont know how they had the time, or why if they show dead bodies they didnt show osama dead.. But it did look like it was rushed in there... It was very small amount of video.. But it was there..
I did not mean you were confusing ,this whole situation is confusing.Nat Geo probably had this video finished a long time ago and strategically aired it last night are we the only ones that don't get a script?Is there any footage from years ago?for comparison?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

dave, you're an expert.. Dont you know difference between conspiracy and personal opinion based on speculation.. THE TOPIC IS THE RAID VIDEO AT END OF THIS DOCUMENTARY. DID YOU SEE IT?

No I didn't watch it. I'm going on your post which is right in front of me, which I did read. You specifically stated you feel that any video of the assault that'd be released will be faked, which necessarily means you feel there's intentional image fakery going on. That specifically makes it part of the topic.

Please explain to me how there can be image fakery going on and it's NOT because there's some conspiracy and/or coverup. We both know you're not posting this simply because you're complaining that television producers are using journalistic license to embellish their material. You'd be the only person who'd think that was some major revelation.

Methinks you were caught at a Faux Pas and now you're backpeddling.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i do not doubt the assault. I have a friend in seals, and the assault most likely took place.. I wasnt there and he hasnt be back home yet.. I think images of Osama will be fake.. Do we even know Osama or what he looks like now or really or if he exists at all.. Now granted we most likely know what he looks like, but you are taking people word for it.. I think the assault took place.. I dont know whe or if Osama was involved or not.. I think Osama dead for half a decade

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant be the only one who saw the first released video of the raid on Osama.. Come on.. Anyone..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Dave, just leave.. Im not back peddeling.. Say what you want.. Its a conspiracy site.. Regardless.. I made clear many times im speaking of this video and if it really was what they said it was.. And if we can find it.. Just be a disruption ignoramous

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Your dead wrong. Do you have a problem with responsibility? You claim you saw a video of Bin Laden being killed...... on national Geographic... LMFAO!!!!!

Your serious aren't ya? Did you just make this thread so people would think you were dumb and gullible?
Was this just a big joke??? Well, you got me for sure.... I was convinced that you were delusional!

I give you props... this was a good one. Cheers Mate!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Myendica

Your dead wrong. Do you have a problem with responsibility? You claim you saw a video of Bin Laden being killed...... on national Geographic... LMFAO!!!!!

Your serious aren't ya? Did you just make this thread so people would think you were dumb and gullible?
Was this just a big joke??? Well, you got me for sure.... I was convinced that you were delusional!

I give you props... this was a good one. Cheers Mate!

. I never said they showed killing of obl.. Said they said it was footage of the raid on obls compound. They added it at the end of documentary.. It only shows fire outside the compound.. Then a clip of soldiers standing around dead bodies, as the narrator described the assault on obls compound.. How hard is it to understand that? Whatever ignorant

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Honesly.. I dont care what you pople think of me. I saw first aired clips of the raid on his compound and though you all would be interested.. But your all just haters. Your welcome for givng you the local of video of the raid.. Do what you want with it.. Dont look for it.. Dont watch it.. Dont care.. Regardless what you may think of it... Theres where it was and if you dont care to watch it for yourself, well then thats on you.. You are welcome ATS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I seen it advertised on nat geo im sure inside 9/11 has been aired on there so many times an i knew id seen it then it was talkin about obl being dead etc and i thought it must ne new but never watched it. I wouldnt give a dam what ppl think of you mate keep searching for the truth dave spews the same bs on here day in day out an ppl engage in mindless arguments with him its pointless. What he wants us to believe is the us government has told us obl is dead they killed him yout not getting no proof but just take our word for it hahahahahaha

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i do not doubt the assault. I have a friend in seals, and the assault most likely took place.. I wasnt there and he hasnt be back home yet.. I think images of Osama will be fake.. Do we even know Osama or what he looks like now or really or if he exists at all.. Now granted we most likely know what he looks like, but you are taking people word for it.. I think the assault took place.. I dont know whe or if Osama was involved or not.. I think Osama dead for half a decade

I don't see how you can NOT be backpeddling. You're all but insisting there are all these conspiracies and coverups without coming out and actually saying it. How can there be a phony official "gov't story" of OBL being killed...and the forthcoming (according to you) faked OBL images...when it ISN'T a conspiracy?

The fact is, all the prior reported deaths of OBL were uncorroborated internet rumors and yet they're gospel to you, while OBL being shown dead by the almost certainly forthcoming photographs is all a fake to you. It's obvious you've set your opinions according to a particular conspiracy agenda regardless of what the facts actually are, so if you're atempting to deny this, you will be lying.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Dave, just leave.. Im not back peddeling.. Say what you want.. Its a conspiracy site.. Regardless.. I made clear many times im speaking of this video and if it really was what they said it was.. And if we can find it.. Just be a disruption ignoramous

I'm simply asking for clarification on a statement you made, and you're the OP, are you not? How am I being disruptive?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Because for me starting this conversation, I was interested in the video and if anyone saw it. I did not wish to dispute my personal opinion of the situation, just inquiring about the video.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's all good. I have not seen the documentary that you spoke of.

I am interested in hearing the outcome though. If and when you get to view it again or if someone else viewed that particular scene in as well.

Do not worry about Good Ol Ptery Shade, their role in this play is well played.

And if you are incorrect about what you thought you saw, no biggie.

I believe that's called "the fog of war".

edit on 6-5-2011 by Game_Over because: changed, "there" to "their"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join