It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why UFO Images Never Clear to See ??????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Im wondering
if ufo's are somehow effecting our cammers while we try to capture them ! i mean all the time we catpure ufo images which are so blurry. its been over 50 years of blurry photos. when are we going to fix this problem and actully get a good photage ? doesnt anybody see this ?
we got to stop buying this cheap cammers! nowdays nearly all cammers have a good capture ablilitly ! so why do we still have those stupid useless blurry images ??? ! forgive my english !

Does Anybody have a Good Close Up of a UFO and a Clear image??? Guess Not i searched google yahoo, ect... spent nearly 3 days just viewing blurryy ufos !! not to menition the blurry videos man !! i really just hate those with cheap cammers, wish i had a good cammera or video cammer so i could recode very close and see whats going on !!

If i saw a UFO Fly over a City, The First thing i would do is Get a GUN and Shoot at it. we had enough of just sitting around and calling the amry for gov for their help ! in return all they do is deny us info i suggest we get our self guns and misslies and start firing at those anoying lights. am sure if we hit one of them we could start War War 3 With ETz. isnt this a good Idea i mean all the fricking time a UFO crashs down to Earth we Seem To Call the Fricking Amry !!!! why Da hell should we call them !! all they do is keep secrets and keep us in the dark if one day a UFO crashs near my House ill just Keep it inside my Rooom and F*** the Amry and Gov.

that idiot rancher at Russel made a big mistake by calling the amry that stupid fool. if he hadnt called it, by now we could be fully advanced Race with teachnology its all hes felt for calling the darmm Amry ! i really hate them so much !! if i got a nuke first thing ill do ! fly over Area 51 Nuke the # out of them !!

ill post more anger later

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr A

ill post more anger later

Errrr... Don't bother. Anger on a board does nothing but get ya banned and laughed at
Righteous indignation is another story however.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
he has a point though.

I want to see motherships ploughing the skies above cities, not cat hairballs spewed on camera lenses.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
like always you guys keep runing away when a question comes up that you cant answer !!!!!

go on search for UFO photos, Find just 1 UFO that is CLEAR !!!!!!

AND NOT FAKE, LETS SEE IF U COULD JUST FIND THAT ONE

I DO HAVE A POINT, ITS CALLED WHY DO UFO IMAGES ALWAYS BLURRY DONT POST BACK IF YOU GOT NO ANSWER FOR ME. AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ANSWER NOTHING ELES.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

like always you guys keep runing away when a question comes up that you cant answer !!!!!

I DO HAVE A POINT, ITS CALLED WHY DO UFO IMAGES ALWAYS BLURRY DONT POST BACK IF YOU GOT NO ANSWER FOR ME. AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ANSWER NOTHING ELES.

whoa dude chill...

calm down...

im on your side.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The images are fuzzy because of their propulsion.

I forget the law, but in physics, it has been proven that electromagnetic waves does have a tendanct to bend light by roughly 1 arch degree, if the right resonance is used.

Most UFO witnesses have reported the strange humming, interferance with electronics, wobbly travel... characteristics often associated with electromagnetic propulsion.

So, then, the reason behind fuzzy pictures is not because of bad photographers, but rather an energy interferance.

Or so I think...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'd guess it's because UFO's are very small and you'd need to zoom right in to pick one up clearly, but when you do that, you get the blurring effect because the camera shakes to much.

People could probably get good pictures if they carried around a professional camera and a tripod and the ufo was stationary while they took pictures, until such time I doubt we'll get any real clear pictures.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
thanks soothsayer, thats what i was after ! i do agree with the electromagnetic its the same, example when you see a heat wave above the ground while your far away. you could see the heat bend the light ! i think

wouldnt this idea be any good at shooting them UFOs down! i mean shoot at the lights ? something could happend of we just fired our guns at the lights.
i always wonder why we just dont ever use our technology to take them down

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In addition to what has been said, most people dont really sit about waiting for a ufo sighting so when one is taken its usually a rush job, further more, taking moving pictures is alot harder to do than a normal everyday picture where things posse (sp?) for you :S

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I hear ya. I want to find just one photo of me taken by my x-wife (the experimental version) that isn't blurry. BTW- the CAPS lock key is to the left of "a" I think yours might be stuck.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This topic has been brought up many times in the past. You have several problems when dealing with UFO pictures stemming from the unpredictability of their appearances coupled with a cover up that is likely happening from two forces trying to keep this stuff away from the public eye. Those forces being both the governments of earth and whatever group(s) is piloting these vehicles.

There are many UFO and IFO pictures, but very little in the realm of close-up UFO images that aren't debunked.

Below is one of the few very close up images of an undebunked UFO that I have seen.

If you want to know more about this picture, read this link.

IMO, all of the most convincing UFO pictures are confiscated. Much like any alien ship wreckage, pictures and film would be too. There are reports from many civilians of agents, sometimes very alien looking, coming and confiscating whatever photographs or evidence they may have. If this subject is real and there is a cover up happening, then of course evidence confiscation will be taking place. With events like Rendlesham/Bentwaters/Woodbridge in 1980 and the 2000 Illinois incident, its apparent that UFOs are a reality that actually is being covered up.

I read up on the case of the Phoenix Lights regarding one guy who got some super-clear footage of the giant UFO going over his house. He called one of the local politicians and arranged to hand the video over for examination. Couple of hours later, the guy that had the footage claimed some men in dark suits came by and took the video and they have never been heard from again. The politician never got the tape.

There is also the case of the November 2000 Bonsall Derbyshire England UFO video depicting a 3-mile wide UFO. It apparently was so convincing that a U.S. TV producer bought it for $20,000, but nobody has heard anything about it since. Cover up? Nobody knows.

Lets get back to the issues of how hard it is to actually photograph or film something that shows up unexpectedly. Just try photographing or filming something you aren't expecting and attempt to get a good shot of it when its thousands of feet in the air. I would suspect pretty much nobody thinks they are going to see a UFO. When they do see one, most don't have a camera. When they have a camera, they most likely aren't going to have a UFO that is right next to them or that will sit still to allow a picture. So you end up with a large majority of blurry small photograhs just as you would if you attempted to photograph regular airplanes flying at high altitude.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST A TEST DONE BY THE NELLIS DURING 1969 I THINK, THEY WERE TRYING TO BUILD A FLYING DISC. IT HAD 2 JET ENGAINS ON TOP OF THE SIDES. WITH 2 PILOTS UNDER THE DISC IS WHERE THE AIR IS RASHED THROUGH.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well the POINT is not what the Image IS real or not /UFO, the point IS are there some relation to Extra Terrestrial Intelligence?
What if all the UFO images are fake(in the way they are not picture of a UFO made by ETs nor ETs technology).

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
LOL I just posted a fuzzy picture I took in June
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's the circular shape that fascinates people innit? Whats so special about a circular craft that makes people scream ET? Hey Mr A most of them are blurry because they are faked and the blurr hides the wires or other tell tale signs of fakery. As to you shooting one down...good luck bro..but if you saw the real thing you'd prolly be too busy changing your soiled pants to shoot straight

Hey look it's one of them circular craft from Earth

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
WISH I SAW ONE OF THOSE LIGHTS ILL JUST BLASTED THEM OFF THE SKY !! WOULD BE GR8 TO SEE ONE OF THOSE ALIENS DEAD START WAR WAR 3 WITH ETS SOUNDS FUN !! I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE GOV HAS ACTULLY A BOOK ABOUT FIRST CONTACT, WHAT WE SHOULD DO AND HOW WE SHOULD ACT UPON CONTACT WITH SUCH RACE.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

THIS IS JUST A TEST DONE BY THE NELLIS DURING 1969 I THINK, THEY WERE TRYING TO BUILD A FLYING DISC. IT HAD 2 JET ENGAINS ON TOP OF THE SIDES. WITH 2 PILOTS UNDER THE DISC IS WHERE THE AIR IS RASHED THROUGH.

WHY ARE YOU USING CAPS LOCK?!?! TURN IT OFF!!!!!

You just now made that story up. This image has nothing to do with what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Most Ufo pictures that we see come from Mexico and over in mexico they sell some crappy arse cameras then again every thing they sell over their is crap, I would know best because I've been their before.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
he has a point though.

I want to see motherships ploughing the skies above cities, not cat hairballs spewed on camera lenses.

good found that one i found that funny.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by iamthemissinglink]

[edit on 30-7-2004 by iamthemissinglink]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here you have a clear and vivid photo of a UFO

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join